Spoiler Could You Stop Teasing Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    more oblivious!MC

They came to the airport, started boarding.

The whole way, Winston was always the focus of many people.

This man even while wearing a low-key coat, with a serious face expression and manner, can still attract everyone's gazes.

MC: "Hey, if you don't race anymore you can still be a movie star or model!"

As they queue up for the plane, Hunter hit Winston behind him with his elbow.

ML: "What's the matter?"

"They've been watching you all the time. The little girl pretended to be taking a selfie, but it was actually taking a photo of you. "
    Hunter is proud of his own acumen.

ML: "Really? I didn't notice. If you mind, there's a solution. "
    MC: "How?"
    ML: "You can turn your head and kiss me, and they won't have any more illusions."

Hunter wanted to see clearly what expression Winston was wearing when he said this, but Winston pressed his hands on Hunter's face, holding him so that he could only see ahead.

He can feel something touching the back of his head, and Hunter found that all the girls who had been watching them suddenly showed a very pleasantly surprised look. Some even took out their phones and filmed them.

MC: "... What did you do? " Hunter was puzzled, wanting to turn his head back, but Winston lightly stroked Hunter's ear with his fingers.

ML: "Nothing. Just focus on the line."

So clueless!MC actually runs off to ask the girls what happened since ML won't tell him, the girls look at his clueless expression and tell him he's cute, then show pity for ML since MC just calls him "his friend". MC runs back angrily to ML...

ML: "I just touched you with my nose, and I didn't think would be so excited."

Winston has a "no big deal" expression.

MC: "You did it on purpose." Hunter angrily sat down.

ML: "Would I do it unintentionally?" Winston asked.

Hunter is left speechless.

2. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG @xiin I need confirmation... When that guy Owen (?) from Red Bull team dupes Hunter and takes him to that "Beauty and The Beast" auction... Hunter confessed how Nikki's eyes reminds him of Winston (and in so poetic words too)...did Winston heard that confession through the CCTV? And that club is owned by Winston right? *on the verge extreme fangirling*

Dragon_Reader, banhana and alexfilia like this.
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    That part where Hunter know the 'real' Nikki is so funny xDDD
    and Yup, bc Winston kinda have share or sth in that club, he also heard Hunter confession through CCTV

banhana, foxymirage and alexfilia like this.
  4. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the next chapter... ML made MC confessed that he likes ML's eyes the best. ML even ended up playing MC's confession (recorded from CCTV) on loop in his car.... Lmao he's so obsessed with MC it's quite frightening (like what Donald has been trying to hint to MC... It's quite funny that Donald has somehow become someone who's worried about MC's chastity :ROFLMAO:)

5. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    yahhh! ML even said to himself that he was going to teach MC a lesson (for ending up in a room with Nicky i guess) but he can't help but be softhearted because of what MC said about his eyes. :cookie:

Winston & Owen both own the club that Owen took MC to. Charles (another racer that will retire soon) seems to be quite familiar with them too, but I'm not sure if he's also an owner. Something Owen says to ML later suggests that Winston might own the bar that he originally took MC to go drink at, too (the one with all the cool drink names).

pst - Nicky takes MC out to dinner after a race later, ML gives him the cold stare and Nicky backs off ... apparently Nicky & ML are familiar as well. :blobunsure: for a supposedly cold and distant guy ML sure has connections~

6. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe its bc they're all racers and media wants to film connections between them so they cooperate with each other to show their sportmanship... i mean it aleays happens to be that way in real life right??

*BURP*

Thankx for the spoilers btw:blobhug:

Ps.:blobnosebleed:<== this blob always disturbed me but in times like this its really suitable for what i feel

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
    Ichigocheesecake, LaDyViL and xiin like this.
  7. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg wow..... do the other novels of the author have spoiler threads too? Like dang this sounds good. I can't believe this is from the author of thrive of catastrophe +.+

8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn: i got curious and looked it up, here:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/oneauthor.php?authorid=242456
    https://www.52shuku.com/zuozhe/jiaotangdonggua/

those are author pages. it looks like s/he has written a LOT :blobReach::blobReach: some are BL, some are straight. but if you're desperate for translated novels, there's just Thrive of Catastrophe & Heartbeat At The Tip Of The Tongue (straight romance). At least, I haven't found any others on NU.

9. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta share this here, bcuz I'm dying of laughter! So at around chap 50 -53, MC realized that he had fallen in love with ML and is currently freaking out. Owen (from team Red Bull, who is known for his devilish pranks and bad boy reputation ...who also knows ML loves MC) took advantage of the situation (as he's getting a good laugh out of this) by saying he knows MC is in love with ML and is willing to help giving tips on flirting etc. So when MC and ML got some time off, they went to Dubai together. MC starts to do all these things that Owen said would work (like flirting shamelessly with ML, do the things that ML did that MC finds sexy, buy a bigger sized swim trunks etc), but in MC opinion, nothing seems to work bcuz, ML still maintained his ice cold face. That night, right after MC almost banged his head in the bathtub due to the slippery floor and ML manages help him (MC is stark naked)...MC went and messaged Owen saying that his plans sucks ass and ML is not affected.

Owen: Is he in the bathroom?
    MC: Yeah.
    Owen: Tell me how long he's in there and I'll know if it's working or not.
    MC: How does this have to do with anything?
    Owen: Just keep count!

*after some time*
    Owen: Still in the bathroom?
    MC: Yeah, almost 40 mins now.
    Owen: Hahaha, it's working! Keep up the good work!
    MC: ???

And the next day, this dork-ass MC went to the water park with ML (wearing a bigger sized swim trunks as Owen's advised) and his swim trunk got washed away! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Long story short, that night MC ponders why ML was taking a shower for so long, he's been inside the bathroom for almost 1hour now!

10. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha did you notice that part where MC's freaking out that everyone & winston saw his "little Hunter", and Owen replies that the thing winston is interested in isn't that... and Hunter is still clueless~

Hunter: Winston had to help me find my swimming trunks!!
    Erwin: ha ha ha, how do you know that when he can helped you find the swimming trunks, he wasn't in the water enjoying your little Hunter?
    Hunter: What admiring! So many people! If Winston could see it, everyone could see it!
    Erwin: it's not little Hunter that Winston is interested in.
    Hunter: what is he interested in?
    Erwin: hahaha, you ask him!
    Hunter rolled his eyes. Can't we just have a good conversation?

11. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I was laughing so hard at this :blobjoy::blobjoy: Owen this big devil, I bet he's just having the time of his life knowing how he managed to messed with ML through MC...a true bastard he is!

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  12. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! did you get to the part yet where Owen learns that MC & ML exchanged watches (MC bought ML a watch but it was the same as the one ML was already wearing, so ML gave MC his own watch and wore the one MC gave him) and told MC that it probably means more than exchanging wedding rings? It felt like Owen was a bit jealous/sad at that point... i really wanna know what him & Charles have going on.

13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about Owen and Charles too. It feels like hinted that Owen like Charles, but Owen always playing w/ girls while Charles always marry but then kept divorcing! << iirc later Charles married a lawyer or sth. So if you've reached that part please enlighten me too, bc it confused me before.

MARIA12628, Kittsune, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  14. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I reached the part where they're at the pizza joint! LMAO I'm seriously dying of laughter, MC is so cracktastic... He basically destroyed every definition of flirting bcuz everytime he tries it, he always made a stupid mistake! Like this one, he accidentally rubbed Owen's leg under the table instead of ML! ROFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and Owen was impressed saying: Oh, I'd don't know your game is this high! I'm impressed, you making a pass at me to make him jealous! MC: What skills, I made a mistake! *facepalm*:facepalm: ....dear dear MC, you adorable cinnamon roll:blobmelt:

15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    the story realllly heats up at ch58 - you're almost there :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

ML gets all jealous at MC about Owen and corners him, he's super angry... MC decides to stop being a wimp and confesses that Owen was just teaching him about how to get ML and that he(MC) goes:
    “我知道你听了会觉得不屑或者很可笑!反正我每次吸引你的伎俩都会以失败告终!我故意在你身边和你打闹,我故意不带衣服去浴室,我故意和你摇床垫天知道我当时就想亲你咬你扒光你!我故意在桌子下面想学电影里用脚尖撩你的裤子但我撩到了欧文……我故意拍那些照片给你,你都不为所动!好吧,我失败了!那麻烦你告诉我,我他妈到底要怎么做你才会喜欢我!”
    "I know you will think it's funny or be disdainful! Anyway, every time I try to attract you, it ends up as a failure. I'm deliberately rowdy beside you, I deliberately forget to take the clothes to go to the bathroom, I deliberately jump on the mattress with you and heaven knows that at that time I really want to kiss you, bite you, strip you! I purposely tried to use my foot to tease you under the table but I got Owen instead..... I deliberately shot those pictures for you, but you're not moved! Well, I failed! So tell me, what the hell do I have to do for you to like me! "

(xiin: "jump on the mattress" happened in MC's New York apartment where him and ML both purposely tried to shake the bed to make noise to annoy the next door neighbor, but obviously ML made sure they were in many compromising positions. "teasing with feet under table" was during the pizza scene when all the drivers got together to eat after the race. "shooting of pictures" is when Owen gave MC some penis shaped lollipops to try and took photos to send to ML... which actually is what started the whole ML-being-super-crazy-jealous thing.)

ML jumps on MC and kisses him crazily - it's their first ever both-aware-of-whats-going-on kiss!

“再说一遍……再说一遍……”
    ML: "Say it again... "

他的声音压抑而热烈,亨特从没有见过这样的温斯顿。
    His voice is both warm and strained, Hunter has never seen such a Winston before.

“说……说什么……”
    MC: "Say.. say what.."

“你想要什么?告诉我你想要什么……”
    ML: "What do you want? Tell me what you want..."

温斯顿的手掌用力抚摸着亨特的脸,仿佛如果亨特的答案不是他想要的,他就会这样杀了他。
    Winston's hands are pressed against Hunter's face, as though if Hunter gives him an answer he doesn't want, he will kill him just like this."

“我……我想要你……永远在我身边……我喜欢你。”
    MC: "I... I want you... to forever be by my side... I like you."

(xiin: of course since this book is HILARIOUS, they make out some more and then MC gets all scared by ML's intensity and RUNS FROM THE ROOM leaving ML behind all hot and bothered bahahahah)

:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

16. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG i know it's double posting but i have to do it...

He goes over to Owen's room again and freaks the hell out because wtf! ML wants to fuck him! and it's SO BIG! TOO BIG! MC is waving the coke bottle at Owen and using that to demonstrate how big it is... Owen's all like "no way... but looking at your scared face maybe there is some truth to this." And tells him that given how ML has been so patiently planning/stalking MC ever since they met, the only way for MC to avoid his fate would be to jump out the window and die. MC then says that if he got butt-humped by ML's thing, he'll just directly die. (hahhahahaha) The phone rings, ML is calling Owen to see if MC is there, after Owen gets MC to promise that he(MC) won't run away again he says he'll help him solve the issue. Owen goes outside, picks up the phone with ML and goes, "Yes, he's here. He was scared. I promised he would help him solve the problem of you stabbing him to death (xiin: implied - WITH YOUR PENIS), so do you mind if I say something to you?"

and proceeds to remind ML to gently woo the poor naive lil' MC~

i just about died laughing :blobjoy::blobjoy:

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaa :X3: .... maybe the ml will let the mc stab him to death :D ...it will be super cute!

18. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    well haha on the phone Owen's all like gloating that ML couldn't help himself and "pulled out all his weaponry" and scared MC away.. towards the end of their convo he actually asks ML:
    “不过我也很好奇,你那里是不是真的能像可乐瓶那么大?”
    "But I'm also curious. Are you really as big as a coke bottle? "

“我来接他。”温斯顿直接忽略了这个问题。
    "I'll pick him up." Winston ignored the problem directly.

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    How big is the coke bottle tho are we talking along the lines of 1L coke bottle? 250mL coke bottle ??? do coke bottle sizes differ per country? lololol

20. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol i dont think its a 1L, it wouldnt fit in his pants....

Izn, xiin, clear and 1 other person like this.