Spoiler Could You Stop Teasing Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    PFFFTTWWW :blobjoy:

2. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    prolly 8 or 12 oz bottle. Hahaha:hmm::sushi_hide:

3. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    @clear (and anyone else with dirty minds :aww:) you said earlier that the sex scenes aren't really in detail but :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: ML & MC talking about it gives quite a lot of juicy tidbits, yo!

世界裂开了,温斯顿为亨特重塑了一个形状。
    The world split, and Winston remoulded it into a new shape for Hunter.

凌晨四点多,床单皱巴巴地几乎脱离床垫,被子胡乱地盖在他们身上。
    Four in the morning, rumpled sheets are almost loose from the mattress, blankets are casually draped over their bodies.

亨特侧着身,窝在温斯顿的怀里。
    Hunter was on his side, in Winston's arms.

“对不起……你让我那么舒服……我没……”亨特说不下去了。
    "I'm sorry... You make me feel so good... I didn't..." Hunter can't continue.

房间里很安静,那怕亨特说话的声音再小,温斯顿也听得很清楚。
    It was quiet in the room, and the voice of Hunter was so small, but Winston could hear it very well.

温斯顿低下头来,吻了吻他。
    Winston lowered his head and kissed him.

“不会,你也让我很舒服。而且我也没想到,用手指而已你就那么有感觉。”温斯顿一边搂着亨特,手指一边轻轻滑过他的脸颊他的耳朵。
    "No, you made me feel good, too. And I didn't think that, only using fingers would give you so much feeling. " Winston cuddled Hunter, his finger gently sliding across his cheek, his ear.

说到这里,亨特的脑袋缩得更低了,直接拉过被子,盖到自己的脑袋上。
    At this point, Hunter's head shrunk lower, pulled the quilt directly, and covered his head.

“反正进不去……是你那里太大了……不怪我的……”亨特闷在被子里说。
    "In any case, it won't go in... it's because you're too big there... don't blame me... " Hunter spoke from under the quilt.

“不过你有感觉的地方好深,如果真的进去了,不用力的话,根本碰不到。我们什么准备都没有,那样的话,你肯定会受伤。”温斯顿的声音轻轻的,一点都听不出来是在讨论让人脸红心跳的话题。
    "But the place where you feel good is very deep. If it really goes in, without using force, basically cannot touch it. We didn't make any preparations, in that case, you're sure to get hurt. " Winston's voice is soft, cannot hear from the tone of voice that the topic of discussion is one that makes people's heart beat faster and blush.

亨特的脸都快烧起来了。但是他做梦都没想过像是温斯顿这样高傲的男人,会用那种方式帮助亨特释放出来。想一想,亨特就觉得自己又要有感觉。
    Hunter's face was burning up. But he never dreamed that a proud man like Winston who would help Hunter release in that way. Thinking about it, Hunter almost wants to feel it again.

“你还好吗?喉咙疼不疼?对不起我没控制住。”
    "Are you all right? Is your throat sore? I'm sorry I didn't control it. "

“有点疼……舌头麻麻的……嘴巴里面好像破了。”亨特虽然这样说,但是他还记得自己瞥见温斯顿那一刻的表情,那么沉迷,这个世界上只有自己能让温斯顿失控。
    "A little pain... The tongue is numb...... It seems to be there's a wound inside my mouth." Though Hunter said so, he still remembered Winston's expression in that moment, that addicted, in this world there's only himself that can make Winston lose control.

这让亨特充满成就感。
    This gives Hunter a sense of achievement.

比拿到年度总冠军还要高兴。
    It's more happy than getting the annual championship.

luzumafu, Dragon_Reader, Izn and 17 others like this.
  4. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >\\\\\\< i can't believe this!!! I was fangirling for a good 5 minutes before I finished reading this scene!! I really want to mtl this!!!!!! Thankyouuuuu for the spoilers!!!

5. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all those spoilers!!!
    I’m gonna be a pro in mtl reading... another one in my list

6. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha!!! *laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes*:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So MC was still interested in the Bunny Party that he didn't managed to attend bcuz of ML. ML promised him that there will be a Bunny Party just for him after the championship in Sochi circuit. Anyway, when MC arrives at Sochi, he feels that all drivers are acting super hyped to win this time around (like everyone was on fire! And it's one of the best racing MC has experienced...MC just chalks it up to them being hyped bcuz ML is joining the race again after his injury in Singapore circuit). MC went like: It seems like everyone looks up to ML, and now he's back, they want to win against him! This race was won by ML, MC got second place. That night Donald called MC to tell him about a Bunny Party, and MC was so excited about it... But he didn't forget to tell ML he wanted to go. ML even said to have fun. When he arrives, he was shocked speechless to see all top 15 racers (Donald, Owen, Charles etc... Though Chen Mo Bai didn't join in) was there dressed up as bunny girls!

Owen: Why do you think everyone was so desperate (in a do or die) to win the championship this time?
    MC: Of course for the championship!
    Owen: It's bcuz Winston made a bet saying if he won, the losers will have to dress as a Bunny for you!

Me: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ML you ass!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    *click watch
    I shall return...

8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god *heart melted into a fuzzy puddle of happiness* :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

so... the book ends @71 chapters, where ML originally got into a small accident on the track and MC basically goes crazy during that race in order to finish it and comes first for the first time, rushes over to see ML and then is so anxious that his stutter comes back and he can't speak. ML ends up having to comfort him, but MC really wants to say something... he shows ML his palm, where he's actually written a couple of lines from a poem that ML had originally given to MC to write to his loved one. it's like the UBER CONFESSION (followed by the sex scene that i spoilered a couple posts ago)

there's a bunch of extras after that are all fuzzy-happy, covering the rest of the season. ends up with Charles first, ML second, Owen third, MC fourth. in the final race MC comes first, and him & ML kiss on the podium and everyone knows about their relationship. Poor Marcus was all like "I thought their friendship was pure!!". In any case because MC & Owen made a bet that that if MC wins the last race, Owen has to stay racing for another three years, him & Charles are also still racing together. the racing scenes in these extras are also really well written, my blood was pumping and i could almost feel the atmosphere even through MTL.

(@clear actually the relationship between Charles & Owen stays ambiguous to the end, kinda typical of the author. but they do acknowledge that they are the ones that know eachother best. edit: oh in the very very very last chapter Owen was gonna get married but his bride bailed. Charles is divorced again. so they're both single, and they're both retired now... and they go to Santorini together. so it's kind of pretty much a happy ever after for them too.)

then, there's four end chapters after that, titled "正好遇见你" that you MUST READ! its a retelling of how MC & ML originally met in the first life and omgggg it gives so much insight into how/why ML does/says a bunch of the stuff that are key in the story. why he ended up owing so many bars & clubs, why he told MC "i'll be waiting at the next bend", why ML's so good at cleaning out MC's apartment, how the striptease thing came to be, the smoking together before matches, why ML has MC's fav cellphone game on his phone... etc.
    (turns out, ML had a crush on MC almost right from the start of the first life!)
    this last section really really rounded up the story super well for me and made it one of my favs of all time.

亨特忽然停下了脚步,温斯顿回过头来看着他。
    Hunter stopped suddenly, and Winston turned to look back at him.

“怎么了?”
    "What's the matter?"

“我就是在想……人生就像一级方程式的赛道,一圈又一圈都是重复的弯角。我一直追赶着你,想要遇到你,如果我们错过了该怎么办?”亨特目光深长地看着温斯顿说。
    "I was thinking... Life is like a formula one race, one round after another of repeated corners. I've been chasing you all the time, wanting to meet you, but what would we do if we missed it?" Hunter's eyesight was deep as he looked at Winston.

“那么在下一圈,我一定会抓住你。”
    "Then in the next round, I'll catch you."

在温斯顿的目光里,亨特露出得到人生最大礼物的笑容。
    In Winston's eyes, the smile that Hunter showed was the greatest gift in life.

“那么请你一定要做到,无论如何都要做到……”
    "Please make sure you do it, at all costs..."

亨特看着温斯顿的眼里,是少有的执着。
    The gaze that Hunter used to look at Winston, had a rarely seen perseverance.

“无论如何,我都会抓住你。”
    "At all costs, I'll catch you."

因为你是我的终点。
    Because you are my destination.

两人并肩行走在路灯之下。
    Two people walk side by side under the street lamps.
    all done~ feel free to ask for specific spoilers~ :blobparty:

9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    My kokoro omg too many feels ( TДT)

I want someone who'll love me as much as Winston loves Hunter(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Ichigocheesecake and LaDyViL like this.
  10. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like crying when I finished this story... It's such masterpiece, I LOVE it so much. The ending was full of life not just love between MC and ML, the friendship they forge between the racers are real and I just love the side characters like Owen and Charles so much. Even Marcus! The Extras complete the already lovely package into a complete, full story. We finally see MC through ML's eyes and we are delighted with tibits of what @xiin had said. Apparently a LOT of what ML did in the second chance life is from MC's suggestions/ wants/ dreams. I totally love that in their first life, MC reads one poem to ML saying he saw it behind a card and ML corrects him a bit. But in their second life, it's ML who reads it first to MC. AND THEN MC used these lines AGAIN to confess to ML in their second life when MC wrote it on his palm buz he's too overwhelmed to speak! :love:

I just have so many feelings for this story... One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Someone should translate this so I can fangirl over it again. *happy sigh*

Izn, Aster Anemone, banhana and 11 others like this.
  11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification! <3 i forgot lot of stuffs bc i read this moooonths ago xD

12. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
  13. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Heiya~ it's been a very long time since I lurk in the forums (RL is such a pain:sweating_profusely:). But now that I have some time, was wondering if anyone is working on this? If not, I'm kinda interested to pick this up. But since I'm MTLing this, I'll need someone to help me with proofread and QC. :aww: Anyone up for this? Do let me know~ I'll give you virtual cookies for your help :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Kaylee likes this.
  14. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes after reading lots of stories I had to go back to anime. And I was craving for "Hikaru no Go" which I had already finished with specials a couple of times.
    There are lots of bl undertones in it and I totally love their chemistry. And the main attracting of the anime "SAI" who was a ghost of a master Go player from centuries ago, vanishes and I was sooo heartbroken. And after finishing the whole available specials and manga I was craving to read something veryyyyyy good.

I am glad I came to this thread now let me plunge in this story. I am hoping to get new heartache after finishing this one and forgetting heartbreak from Hikaru no Go :X3::X3:.

JuuHachi likes this.
  15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh i was wondering why there was suddenly so much activity on this thread! i can be a guest editor :notlikeblob: do those even exist? hahahaha

foxymirage likes this.
  16. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Xin dear! You'll have a special place, be my special editor so I can fangirl this series all over again :aww:

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I was re reading this today and I remembered how cute it was!!!!:aww::aww:

I really want to know the ml's perspective from the past life!!!
    I wonder if it gets into more detail about the accident and their cute moments together from their first life!