Chinese Counter Attack (by Chai Jidan) from ch229 ~ upward

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vmin1991, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Vmin1991

Vmin1991 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Counterattack: Falling in love with the Enemy 逆袭之爱上情敌 (by Chai Jidan)
    Raw Link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/counter-attack/chapter-229-good-pal/
    NU Link (if available): https://www.novelupdates.com/series/counter-attack/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This novel is translated by two translators (lalaland and J-counterattack) i found on Wattpad, but only up to chapter 228. In total, there are 283 chapters + 5 Special Stories. The first translator stopped around chapter 219, and someone else picked it up for another 10 chapters. It wasn't perfect, but the translations were good, readable and understandable. I really enjoyed reading it. But then the second translator stopped as well and a third person picked it up from ch229. But i can't understand the translations, such as dialogues and scenes. Ugh I feel guilty, i should feel grateful someone picked it up but I can't understand what's going on, I'm just sad the original translators stopped with around 60 chapters still to go.... I was hoping a more experienced translator could continue translating this, starting from chapter 229. It's a really interesting story, it has a lot of explicit BDSM scenes if you like that stuff, a sadist top who only has the MC in his heart (but he likes punishing the MC in the bedroom 8) ) and they're super in love at this point in the story. I'm just so sad, I can't understand the story at all anymore because the translations from ch229 and upward aren't very good TT it would mean the world to me and the readers on wattpad if you could translate it...i would even pay for it.

Description (if you can find one):
    The story of Wu Suo Wei, a man who’s girlfriend breaks up with him to date a rich man called Chi Cheng. When Wu Suo Wei and Chi Cheng meet by mistake, Wu Suo Wei decides to make Chi Cheng fall for him, to get revenge against his ex. However, Chi Cheng quickly falls for Wu Suo Wei’s advances and is determined for them to be together. What started off as a revenge plot, quickly shifts as the 2 began to fall for each other.
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    Yuritzag6 likes this.
  2. Yuritzag6

Yuritzag6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, I just found a translator in wattpad that is planning to finish this novel. They have translated chapters 229-274 and they said that they want to finish it so we should wait for their updates.

The wattpad account is sunnyprvl