Spoiler Counterattack (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 22, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone already started translating this, but kinda stopped at 2015, so there are only a few chapters out. don't know the details of why it stopped

Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/counter-attack/
    Original Title: 逆袭
    Chapters: 283 chapters + 5 special story
    the novel it complete.

Summary (taken from NU):
    “When I left you, it wasn’t because I was materialistic.”

“I know.”

“He doesn’t love me. I already broke up with him.”

“I know.”

“You knew? I didn’t know you were still so concerned about me…”

“I know because he and I are now a couple.”

This is a story about how a poor loser turned into a tall, handsome and rich guy and snatched his ex-girlfriend’s current boyfriend away.

NOTE: it's about a MC that was content with his life (he got kinda fat after getting his gf) and quite stingy with money. it came as a shock that gf broke up with him, so he got desperate enough to smash a brick stone to his forehead to disrupt the "break up", lol. the scenes afterwards with the ex-gf is very funny as well and the plot only starts to pick up around the last translated chapters... u__u

if someone read it all, please spoil us with some spoilers :X3::X3::X3:

pokes @alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    Hotato, Akkachu and azure_sea like this.
  4. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    oh look interesting :) ... I'll bite the bait .. gonna try it now.

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    It was according to translator wattpad, that someone else picked it up supposedly before or after the wattpad!translator began translating it? and therefore the wattpad!translator was watever and gave up on that project. The typical same mud fight. Although so far i didn't see anything regarding updates...

Some ppl just like to get attention by making trouble.... even though they dont have any time to translate anything and still keep on going on holding onto it shamelessly without any new updates later on and then tell everyone after a while: "welp, someone else is ready to pick it up etc, cuz they are busy with RL."

And their history aint better, they had been picking up novels to translate and drop them like hot potatoe and all with that arrogant attitude every time and I'm like *rolls eyes*

The ones to suffer are we, the readers!

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    For BL there are so many good stories and so few translators that they can have their pick. No need to pick up a series that may or may not have drama attached to it.

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda stop read at ch 208 bc read other novel orz i'll continue soon though, but what kind of spoiler do you want ?
    Wu souwei (MC) broke up w/ his gf, at first he refused to break up w/ gf and keeps hit his head w/ brick to 'threat' the gf, which lead MC met w/ Jiang Xiaoshuai (another uke), he's a doctor and later MC will live in JX's clinic.

On the other hand Chi Cheng (ML) he's come from powerful family, but he only interest in snakes (bc of his prev lover). His dad took all of his pets (snakes) and told ML to work (related to police or smth), and just like a fate whenever ML working as Chengguan he will come across w/ MC who works as unlicensed street vendor?? so ML need to catch him. MC even throw porridge (?) to ML, till ML need to shave all of his hair xDDD There's also part where MC to be a thief and ML caught him again then make MC helped ML to catch other thieves. ML also shave MC's hair as revenge xDD
    Also, bc MC is color blinded, when he's working as a driver, he cant tell traffic light (?) and follow the car in front of him which actually violated traffic, so ML catch MC again lmfao. Until, MC found out that his ex-gf now is ML's gf.

MC thought ML's doing it on purposed, while actually it was the gf who shamelessly likes ML, after ML helped her, plus bc she knows ML is like the bad boy type. The gf even show off to her friends that ML rly powerful in bed xDD thought ML actually never care much w/ gf. So, now to get revenge to the gf, MC kinda have idea to steal ML from the gf. MC ask JX how to 'seduce' a man and even want to top Ml or smth, but when JX saw ML, he told MC that it's impossible for MC to top ML xD

8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    yea but the arrogant and troublemaker attention seeker types dont think like that sadly... they are frustrated with their life and by doing troubles, only then they feel better... also the ppl im talking about have been doing it many times, making trouble... imma not gonna point at the ppl.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  9. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link

aaaaand that's the reason why i don't translate, haha. i would never be able to continuously translate chapter after chapter :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: also, don't like mud fights, it would be sooo tiring to fight over translation rights...
    i'll just stick to posting summaries of novels whenever i want :blobjoy:

Shizun likes this.
  10. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    is it a good read? any horrible plot twist?

11. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    it always amazed me how some people can be so malicious

Shizun likes this.
  12. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc, it's kinda action-packed? bc MC gets into fights? so MC is not the typical innocent/lotus type that needs to be protected.
    i kinda think MC had a screw loose in the first few chapters bc of the brick stone incidents, although kudos to his ingenius plots. i especially liked the one with the motorcycle dude that just comes from nowhere and gives the brick stone to MC, lmao x'D

Xi-hime, TomiNdumplings, Ease and 3 others like this.
  13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a good read, it's funny and hot too *coughs* smut parts. There's a part about ML's ex-bf, it kinda created a bit misunderstanding between MC &ML but not too long. But as ch 208 there's no horrible twist. oh i need to finish this soon

Scapezz, xiin, readerz and 1 other person like this.
  14. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, bad people are always there, they are like cockroaches, can't get rid of them.
    but i like to have them as examples: they are the kind of people i would never want to become, so whenever i see something like that, i will just remind myself, good that i don't do this and i should never do something like this bc it's not nice.

wildthorn, Shizun and Nokiyoh like this.
  15. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh:aww: alright I'm sold

16. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    ow it's quite acceptable..thanks

17. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    actually my view might be a bit distort right now I'm not exactly goody two-shoes ...in fact I'm cold and stiff ... but I've my principles of never do something i myself don't like or feel uncomfortable about to other people ... and maybe a bit of pain when people suffer right in front of me ...other than than I'm indifferent
    and the people that become my example are the one more unfortunate than me ... as for those malicious people I feel contempt and pity :blobconfused:

18. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice!! Finally a thread for counterattack.:sushi_potato:This novel I stopped reading at ninety because after that there were erratic updates where they left some chapters in b/w and jumped to next one at wattpad . I think now this novel has also been dropped by that person. truly it is such a nice novel hope someone can translate it properly again from the 90 chapters.:aww:

Xi-hime and readerz like this.
  19. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i live by this principle, too! i think that's one kind of thought that we should all consider more often ^^

Nokiyoh likes this.
  20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o ..... i remember being scared off by a review for this novel :blobpeek:

blaze27, readerz and Nokiyoh like this.