Spoiler Counterattack (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    So... from what i still remember.... It's HE. MC's mom dies. MC's GF unsure what happened to her, but like in the description MC got rich and she tried to worm herself to him again. OFC it wouldnt work cuz of BL plot halo. ML'S fam are against MC, cuz they still need a heir. ML's sister is badass, she threatens them to let MC & ML alone and offers her own child to adoption to MC&ML so they dont need to undergo the trouble with ML's parents. OFC ML's parents are hesitating and ML's sis is lamenting to the baby in her tummy and keeps spewing things such as, It's not me who doesnt want u, but ur grandparents are just... in short she is threatening the parents that she will abort the child, when they dont agree with her plan to let MC&ML be. OFC she isnt really serious by that cuz she knows her parents wont be that heartless. Or at least i think so... cuz she already has 2-3 kids? or so... that last chapter is translated, but theres a huge chunk in between not translated. so yea..

Scapezz, SusuPisang, Xi-hime and 10 others like this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! ...i like giving the readers a heart attack :D ...besides thats what are tags for :D

LaDyViL likes this.
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    you sadist...

but still there's a lot of people who doesn't read the tags yanno.

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: ....its ok ....its easier to get corrupted then >.>

6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    dam remembering that "you know too much" that I've accidentally read...*shivers*

bye I'm kinda hijacking the thread :p

alexfilia likes this.
  7. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This plot sounds familiar!!! Is it adapted to drama?? It had the same title....Counterattack web series. The doctor in the drama is so cuteee:love:

8. dontwanttotell

dontwanttotell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this novel in wattpad as well... I think
    Not too sure about it

9. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the first 17 translated chapters and as one reviewer mentioned, there were some parts where it got confusing or where the TL said that she will only summarize the chapters >.<
    really sad, bc it had a nice and funny plot going.

so please give me spoilers here! :aww:
    like how did MC try to win ML over? i mean, their meetings are always antagonistic. what did MC do when he decided to steal the ML from ex-gf?

Xi-hime likes this.
  10. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know what happened to the ex - girlfriend.

11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess, there's web drama adaptation ! the reason i like QingYu xD though they cut a lotssssssssssss

May be the first few chap kinda confusing, bc the author first wrote about MC, then it's like abruptly cut, then the author shift to write about ML, but if you keep reading actually it's all related (bc author 'introduce' them first)

So, MC asked Jiang Xiaoshuai how to 'seduce' man, bc MC saw how Guo Chengyu (ML's friend) interest in JX even though JX coldly treat GC. iirc, MC tried to find whatever ML likes & hobby, then MC knows his hobby is snake fighting (?), and that ML has this fav snake, which ML always bring everywhere, so MC started to feed the snake, till the snake prefer food from MC. Actually, when ML caught MC after being a thief, and was arrested,at night, ML's snake like to sleep w/ MC than ML xDD MC also play basket near where ML lives then they play basket together, MC asked ML for date where they only stroll around in a park and MC kinda show how he's jealous over ML's gf. i need to re-read to refresh my memory MC also blowing sugar/candy (try to google to know what it is), when MC asked what kind of shape he want, ML wanted cobra-shape or smth, when MC finish, ML was like, 'it's more like your d*ck' xDD

there's lot funny details, so i rly suggest to read it by yourself bc it'll be funnier xD
    The gf, after w/ ML, she's super clingy bc she know ML's family is super rich & powerful. ML actually never care about her, ML just using gf to make the family stop complaining about his messy relationship. ML plan was to dump gf after he got all his snakes that hidden by his dad. So, even though ML started to like MC, ML didnt get rid of the gf right away.

iirc, the gf used ML's credit card to shopping, ML's sister then told the mom about it and how greedy the gf even though she's only ML's gf or smth till the mom doesnt want to meet w/ gf anymore. Then, once MC being rich (he started business), the gf knows about it and want to get close to MC again, which lead to the summary on the first page xDD

12. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    I lost interesr when MC's business has a problem and ML went to help him.

13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot orz it's been a while, it feels like after the poisoned thing, + the credit card the gf didnt bother ML again bc the mom doesnt want to support ML &gf relationship anymore. I rly need to re-read and finish this.

14. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    whoaa thanks for link, i thought there's only one translator who's doing it while the other one only translate the 'interesting' part *pats*

Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  16. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binge read this today from Anne's wattpad till ch 100 . Thanks for the link. The characters are so fun to read WSW and CC are so cute and hilarious:blobxd:

17. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Minaa

Minaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know In wich capital will Chi cheng know about Wu Souwei's ex girlfriend and the reason why he approached to him?

19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly i dunno Dx. There should be someone else translating it, according the translator from wattpad.

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc in chapter 123, Wu did tell him that he lied and approached Chi with a reason, but he can't bring himself to talk about it. Chi also didn't pressure him into explaining it.

There is also that time Chi went back to Wu's home, helped nurse Wu's mom back to health for a bit and Wu's mom gave/show him the only picture left of Wu's girlfriend who broke his heart. However, iirc he didn't see the picture. Can't remember that chapter to check on it.

morticia_addams likes this.