Recommendations Crazy x Crazy Novels (BG)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MusicaNota, Apr 20, 2022.

1. MusicaNota

MusicaNota Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendations for BG romance novels where both leads are kinda crazy? Personally, I find complex and crazy dynamics really fun to read. A few examples of what I'm talking about are novels like The Yandere Came During the Night and The Way to Protect the Female Lead’s Older Brother. No harems please. Not really my thing. That being said, non-romantic crazy x crazy relationships are fun too, so if y'all know of novels like that, go ahead and throw them in as well.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  2. AterMania

AterMania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Witch" is one of my personal favorites. Cute, fluffy and crazy all in one!
    "100 reasons to kill my husband" is kinda crazy. The couple's interaction is super funny and frustrating at the same time but that's what makes it so appealing.
    "The female supporting character runs away with the bun" is dark and crazy. This focuses more on supernatural stuff and gets dark and creepy very fast. Not the cute romcom that it looks like at first glance. You'll have to read till chapters 42-43 for the plot to pick up steam.
    I hope these are somethings you'd like :)

seemanta likes this.
  3. MusicaNota

MusicaNota Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like fun, "The Witch" in particular!