Create a novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by MrStealYoCultivation, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came in this thread and i have two that i had in mind.

Yandere Choice
    "I love you. Will you go out with me?"

"Hmph, i'll gave you a chance to go on a date with me worm."

"Um...i...like...you..."

3 hot girls and they all love me. I'm the luckiest man alive!! If...

"If there some girls who are aiming at you, i slit their necks."

"You dare cheat on me worm? I'll cut your d**k."

"Hehe, you are mine and no one shall take you from me."

I have 3 girls aiming at me and they are all yanderes. If i chose the wrong one, its the bad end for me. But i won't give up just because there all yanderes. I will find a route where i will have a good ending with one or have a harem if i do. But one thing's for sure, i'll will not give up on some chicks for sure.

Mafia Love: Otaku's Pride
    Cyan Cross, a hardcore otaku but he's also the son of the top mafia group 'Bloody Skulls'. One day, his father brought a young girl, Flora, as his fiancee. Any guy would be lucky to have a beautiful girl as their bride but...

'I rather die than abandon my waifus!'

A Rom-Com about otakus and mafias.

-its a short synopsis but it already has a prologue.

2. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a simple villager,then I grew bored so I decided to make the Hero and the Demon Lord my Queen, Got a Problem?!

Synopsis.

Village Saotome, A reincarnated individual, also once known as the legendary martial king. After death decided to be a simple villager in his next life. but, SUDDENLY while doing his monotonous farming life, he woke up.

"FUCK I'm the martial king.. why the FUCK did i even decided to do farming."

Since then he decided to rule the world and take the demon lord and the hero as his queen.

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  3. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, someone who really has written! (If you read the previous comments, you would understand what I mean)
    Two things;
    - He isn't a martial king anymore if his body is not trained well.
    - He can only "conquer" the demon lord and the hero if both are women... How would we know whether they are?

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  4. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I became reincarnated into a old man, why am I charged as a pedophile?
    Little Johnny never expected to be woken one morning to find out he is in another body and he certainly didn't expect to wake up in a old man body. God gifts little Johnnycakes with the power to make anyone fall in love. Except this anyone is only targeted to children....

5. NaM

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I heard people say that martial artist retain their keen sense. And also although despite not having his body tempered in a true martial way.. farming has it's own benefit, farming almost use everypart of the body so it equal to strengthening the body in all aspect. imagine a guy who was once a martial king farming. Will you think his body wont be refined. He may subconciously refine it because of a lifetime living as a martial artist, imagine a guy in while 20 yes of age doing farming (forgot to include the age in my synopsis) edit: anyway he may not be as strong as he used to be. BUT, His skills and martial style will clear/block those loopholes

2nd being a villager he naturally know the exploit of the hero and demon lord. So it was quite given for him to know that both are female despite not actually seeing them
    Anyway it won't make sense for him to declare that he will conquer both if he know their both men right?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  6. AmanoMai

AmanoMai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Realistically, one day of non-proper trainning results in a 3 days loss. Martial art and sports are things that will lose it's edge if you miss a single day.

But who cares! cuz plots!

NaM likes this.
  7. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    This is... *calls @maskedcerf, @fluffymigs and other perverts*
    Hm... makes sense I guess.
    Wait, you mean that plot?

maskedcerf likes this.
  8. NaM

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously though, I have just logged in, here in NUF, then found this thread. Then wrote what first came to mind. Then boom there goes that story.. it obviously would have many loopholes since it was not really meant to be written as a story by me. Didn't thought it will make issue though ahahha. My fault!!

9. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    I really did revive this thread...

Zone Q11 likes this.
  10. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue - The Beginning Is The End?
    I want to make a good story... One that would never be forgotten. One that would inspire many. One that would bring laugh and tears. One that would be revered.

I wonder how could I make such a story... In the first place, should it be told in a tune as a song? or should it be drawn as a manga? wouldn't an anime better then? No... I want it to be a novel instead. A tale woven with letters.

But I still lack on the most important thing. I don't know what should I write. I don't have any experience after all. Living a mundane life mechanically. It must be nice if I live in different world with war and strife. I could use the experiences living there as the topic. I bet all the authors with those amazing stories has been reincarnated from such a world. Ah! That's it!! Reincarnation!!!

No... I wouldn't write a story about reincarnation, it's already too much with such genre. I mean, I could just die and get reincarnated in different world to get more experience instead! Yeah, I'll do it... no, I'm doing it now!

With that, I ended my life by jumping off on a train rail. I chose that method to annoy people, by the way.

Synopsis
    This is a story about an author wannabe who commit suicide in attempt to get reincarnated in different world, to gather more experience that would be used as a story material. Sure enough, the reincarnation succeed, just like any other reincarnation would. Now living as a... wait a second!? huh!!? huuuh!!!? as an account in Novel Update Forum!!!!? what the hell is going on!!!!!??

My karma is too low, you said? I only got enough just because I managed to make 397 people swear when I died, you said!? Who the hell are you anyway!? Where's the god!? I can't let this red dude with exposed nipple arbitrarily decide my future as he please!!

...Follow the story of a pitiful account in Novel Updates Forum and it's struggle against trolls and godsmods alike. Having reincarnated as a forum account, without a cheat at all. Watch it's strife of postpower, unlocking more feature while trying to get more story material, meeting new friends and foes, and making useless comment... only in...

Genre:
    Action , Adult , Adventure , Comedy , Drama , Ecchi , Fantasy , Gender Bender , Harem , Historical , Horror , Martial Arts , Mature , Mecha , Mystery , Psychological , Romance , Forum Life , Sci-fi , Shotacon , Shoujo Ai , Shounen Ai , Slice of Life , Smut , Sports , Supernatural , Tragedy , Wuxia , Xianxia , Xuanhuan , Yaoi , Yuri

Demographics:
    Josei / Seinen / Shoujo / Shounen

Tags:
    no hijacking , latest chapter discussion , serious , for the lolis , discussion , unreliable narrator

Title:
    Reincarnated as An Account in Novel Updates Forum, Let's Aim To Be The Strangest!

ToC | Next Chapter >>
    ***​

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Faaldara, DCLXVI, Kumoko and 2 others like this.
  11. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    My Demented Wife Chased Me Across the World with a Hatchet.

Synopsis: My wife became possessed by an Evil Warlord from ancient times, powered by Demon Hades Hatchet, she chases me the only person who can set her free. Now I have to scour the world to find the tools save her from damnation. With my overpowered band of miscreants, we will travel the globe while running away from my demented wife.

12. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, let me die...
    Synopsis:
    A boy sank his knees in the floor, as if he couldn't handle life's weights. His eyes were listless and were empty devoid of emotion. Nothing in the world mattered to him as his eyes didn't bother to look around at his surroundings. The blood dripped from his face but yet he took no notice.

1 wish: Let me be immortal.
    2 wish: Let nothing hurt me.
    3 wish: Let me never die.

When little Johnny summoned shenlong by accident he certainly didn't expect his wishes to turn into eternal torture. Now the happiest boy who wished for death to never happen is the one wishing for it. Watch him as god gives him a middle finger to his wishes.

13. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something I got to see if someone make it

14. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job.
    Me too.

15. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect it to be use again

16. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Me neither, but I hoped it did.

17. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Modern Magic Warefare
    Synopsis:

A young man decided to live a normal life after he died in his past life. Then one day, he bumbed into his former disciple(past life) who was also a student in a magic academy. Now, being dragged back into the world where he once tried to escape from, how can he return to his peaceful life?

Swords, magic and modern technology, the world of magic and science combined. This is Modern Magic Warefare.

18. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, try to find the reference used for this. I'm trying my best for not making a hyperlinks to each reference right away, just to make it fun. Mostly on NUF, some in NU, and a few bit from other sources...

___
    Edit: Meh, you guys are no fun...
    References:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  19. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably more of a one-shot but ...

Cheat Powers are Gender Change and Conditional Castration!?
    Sera is a relatively normal teenage girl, except she has a super strict father. One day on a lark, out of frustration, she uses what she believes to be a fake spell to transfer her to another world which the spell claims is a matriarchal society. However, the spell was a little less fake than she thought, and a few thousand years out of date. Instead of a matriarchal paradise she expected she arrived in a world that takes patriarchy to the extreme. Where women are considered little more than things. Surrounded by men and terrified out of her mind Sera discovers she has been granted two powers. The ability to change someones gender at will and the ability to temporarily and conditionally castrate men. Follow Sera as she struggles to bring about change in an insane world.

This was something that popped up when I was considering something that could have a female lead that would be as ridiculous as some of the harem stories, where it's just sex, sex, sex. Rather something I thought men would consider as ridiculous as I expect women consider those stories. It's probably an offensive assumption, but it seemed humorous to me.

20. Vrethalya

Vrethalya Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sure that there's a hentai manga with similar plot....
    Is it dowman saiman's?