Role Playing Creation Note

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Exitiumm, Jul 19, 2019.

1. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dovey @leegood @Viator @michael.kx5

Viator likes this.
  2. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: I am headed out for my flight, but I will read it when I get a free moment. Hopefully things will slow down a bit in the coming days enough to play, but I guess the quiet time is enough to assume Sera has been hiding well...

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fossil likes this.
  4. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Viator likes this.
  5. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: I'm on vacation with family so I haven't had a lot of time to get on. It's been pretty quiet on the thread but I plan to come back with a bang afterwards! Have fun at work.

Haitaka likes this.
  6. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (*is about to go on a 27h trip back home*)

Haitaka and Viator like this.
  7. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    “Mm, think of it as me wanting my first creation to have a name bestowed by the god of fate, hoping that the Anguis (Angui as plural?) will have a great destiny ahead of them.” Explained Ezel, hoping to clarify the god’s confusion. “And please, the pleasure is all mine. If you ever need my help, don’t hesitate to call me!”
    @Miiro

OOC: Well, one RP down, now I just need to get around to BB’s soon. When I have time to write about all the books....

8. Miiro

Miiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seth could hear someone talking... it sounded like a female voice and he could kind of see a mouth moving? Or was that just his imagination? At this point Seth couldn't perceive anything at all and the only thing he wanted to do was just close his eyes... he couldn't do it for some reason which is why he did the next best thing... faint with his eyes open. Of course the dialogue options still kept running while Seth became unconscious.

A. No the god is definitively irresponsible without a doubt. Do you know why? It's because the god didn't even give anyone a head's up, he just decided that this was the best choice for everyone without consulting or discussing it to anyone. The god thinks that the outcome is more important than the consequences that is in between. This wasn't luck or an experiment the god knew what could possibly happen and the most likely result, but the god still did it. This is the reason why the god didn't tell anyone about it and it is also why the god is hiding from the other gods right now. Ruby you can't live for other people that's just impossible because in the end you are not them and they are not you. You need to accept that their lives are over... which is why I will continue to mourn for them because at least it means that someone truly feels for them.

(OOC:Sorry for taking so long I've been distracted by funnily enough games but I'm now back!)

VannVann, Siostar and Fossil like this.
  9. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (*continues to laugh in Huliy*)

A5G_Reaper and Fossil like this.
  10. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    The water raged. Huliy's avatar squatted near the gayser. He was contemplating his next course of action. He straightened his legs to look at the scene from above. No better time than any other. First, the old god called on his latest payment. Dread, fear and uncertanty. Huliy is yet to meet a creature or a God who hasn't fekt at least one of these. He had little control over these aspect, and so did his friend. But the God of Bonds... and pride... had enoug experience to mal do. He allowed these emotions to flow out on their own, occasionally guiding them so that they didn't mix. The boiling pool was soon filled with three liquefied emotions, sitting still in their respective area. The avatar started fiddling with his fingers. Soon, three dolls were formed. One of them looked like the doll which Huliy have to Catnip before he brought her to his realm. He threw one in seperate pools. It was the simplest way to create a shape out of something which was hard to control. He dug at his palm. The soft material parted and three little toy stars showed themselves. Catnip must have not noticed the leakage of her powers. It wasn't dangerous, nor harmful, but it was a shame to let it dissipate. So Huliy gathered them up. The project under his hands also counts as a gift for Catnip. Once again, he threw one star into each of the seperate concoctions. And thus, a reaction occured. Naturally formed bonds gathered around the toys. The liquid was scooped up by them and then tightly bound to the toys. It was a surreal scene of liquid acting like slime.

The emotions started to squirm. The toys melted and swallowed the slime. They grew larger by each passing moment. Soon, large sized versions of the toys appeared. But they didn't feel comforting. The emotions which made their bodies would drive mortals insane. That was when the toy stars started to shine. The threads sprung into action and dragged the stars into the depth of each large sized toy. The uncomfortable feeling faded away, replaced with an aura of comfort.

Huliy didn't wish to create evil create evil creatures. He wanted to spawn something which will help both mortals and divinity accept the three emotions as well as provide comfort. The three dolls knelt in the pond, the geyser rained hot water on them. These three were alive, but had no souls. Their existance was too great for simple ones. Only if Voldrune decides to gift them with demigod souls would the trio be truly alive. Huliy gently covered each one of them with his bond blanket. The three turned into stone in that moment. He grasped a bond, one of many side ones which came from Tsar's realm. Each member of their kind would appear in their laps. There was no other way to efficiently gain fear, dread and uncertainty without turning the creature evil.

And the name? Huliy could think of only one thing. "You are Companions." With that, the oldest God left his necklace on the middle doll, to trick the new race into worshipping him through it. Scratch that. As Companions are creatures which worship emotions, Catnip and Tsar will be worshipped by them by instinct. Huliy, as the one in charge of everything, always profits. His avatar soon crumbled, leaving the new race to fend for themselves.
    God Companion of Fear zodiac-monsters-fantasy-digital-art-damon-hellandbrand-6.jpg Companion of Dread
    mother_and_daughter__spider_queen__by_amy_arkangel-dci04ky.jpg
    Companion of Uncertainty
    144659116-288-k268736.jpg
    Characteristics:
    - There are both male and female as well as Companions without gender
    - They are highly family oriented and love their younger siblings and cousins the most
    - gentle souls
    - experts when it comes to creating art which is inspired by their forming emotion
    - Companions of Dread will often loom over those who they like
    - Companins of fear love to spook their friends
    - Companions of uncertainty love water and pulling their friends into it
    - they love giving hugs
    - love being hugged
    - if they come across someone who is struggling with emotions, they will do their best to help them
    - they never tell answers when asked about emotions
    - playful
    @Exitiumm @Blackwater @Haitaka @leegood @Dovey @Viator @A5G_Reaper @Way @michael.kx5 @TiggerBane @Fossil @Siostar @Naraku @Haxagen @The Everdistant Utopia @

11. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    @MaliMi

Viator and leegood like this.
  12. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    @Miiro

leegood likes this.
  13. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobhug:

VannVann and leegood like this.
  14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^o^) A little 5 year old girl woke up and started tugging on huily looking for her toys.

VannVann likes this.
  15. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Been busy lately. I’ll respond to everything again soon.

16. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (I feel like yer gonna screw us all over)

Huliy spaced back to his senses. Ho looked at the child who was half below his expectations. He sighed before tossing a lasso and catching the Centaur, Harpy and kraken toys."here you go catnip."
    @leegood @Dovey

leegood likes this.
  17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The little 5 Year old Lea started running around to play tag with the toys for a few minutes before going to huilly "Papa~~" And gave him a good after-nap hug. \(~^o^)/

VannVann likes this.
  18. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    Huliy got gut punched by the girls head as he hadn't expected the sudden hug. She sunk in slightly and Huliy hastily hugged her. "Easy now Catnip. Did you have a good nap?"

leegood likes this.
  19. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    \(*.*)/ "Yes!"
    The little 5 year old suddenly hopped onto Huily's Head and tilted her head, "Papa's head got smaller!"

VannVann likes this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    OOC: Google Pic, Aprox how Lea looks right now

A5G_Reaper, MaliMi and VannVann like this.