Feature Request creation of wish fulfillment tag

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Smaug, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Smaug

Smaug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm sure I'm not the only one here who can't stand wish-fulfillment anymore , and Mary sue /Gary stues

And I'm sure that just as I once was, there are sure to be those who They are looking for that kind of romance, and a natural cycle like being born, growing etc... So my requirement/suggestion is the inclusion or creation of the wish fulfillment tag, so it would be much easier Filter what we want or not

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw how would you define "wish fulfillment" objectively, in a way that everyone agrees?

LaDyViL likes this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tag is extremely subjective and is usually used as a way to badmouth the novel.

No.

4. ConnectFire611

ConnectFire611 [NUF Wizard] - (ᗒᗜᗕ) - (⌐▨-▨) - [Uncle of Three]

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps you should just call the tag growth; much like a butterfly that evolved from a centipede and now a adult from a child.

5. Smaug

Smaug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

well I would define it as something like most complaints where the MC just solves all the problems without difficulty is better at everything, all the characters exist just to praise howwell I would define it as something like most complaints where the MC just solves all the problems without difficulty is better at everything, all the characters exist just to praise how Amazing he is and as all his attitudes are always correct as well as any decision no matter how irrational, all women fall in love with him, just by standing in front of him And offer his body, so he makes a harem

Okay I didn't understand anything you just said

well I would define it as something like most complaints where the MC just solves all the problems without difficulty is better at everything, all the characters exist just to praise howwell I would define it as something like most complaints where the MC just solves all the problems without difficulty is better at everything, all the characters exist just to praise how Amazing he is and as all his attitudes are always correct as well as any decision no matter how irrational, all women fall in love with him, just by standing in front of him And offer his body, so he makes a harem

6. ConnectFire611

ConnectFire611 [NUF Wizard] - (ᗒᗜᗕ) - (⌐▨-▨) - [Uncle of Three]

Reading List:
    Link
    As a child we often times have many wishes.

What we want to be when we grow up and often times that wish causes stress.

How we deal with that stress makes us either crumble or bend.

In other words do you grow into the person you want to be or do you give up.