Spoiler Crimson Karma

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Katimu, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Crimson Karma
    Kasia Del Roman is a soldier crafted to become an assassin. She lost her human emotions long ago and lived her life as a simple tool, just to be thrown away in her final moments. She couldn’t even die a proper death as she opened her eyes to a battlefield of a different world. Will she live the same life she did in her original world?

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/crimson-karma/

Spoilers please, though~

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  2. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any Spoilers?

Qk7 likes this.
  4. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    The MC is so badass and cool:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Hasty girl and Choct15 like this.
  5. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is very cool.

6. purplemist

purplemist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoliers please!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was oddly curious about spoilers related to Lunaen - And any in general spoilers in general; Since it has a Shoujo tag im going to assume 2nd prince is the ML to our MC. Feels like a safe bet. Though I remain confused why the 2nd Prince took so long in rebelling himself. If he had the loyalty of his army (which he seems to have had since the start of the series.. thats weeks or months of time lost when he could have simply rebelled than and there now its 3 factions leave the path open for the 1st Prince and do what you need to do.. *shrug*

the only spoiler I have wont be a spoiler for long. when our MC breaks into the queens. cell she finds essentially a skeleton

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    Mystical giggles likes this.
  8. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the queen is dead :blobfearful::blobscream:. I kinda expected this. I had a bad feeling that the author won't the mother live :blobcry:. Poor ML:blob_teary::blobsob:. I hope the scum emperor dies quickly :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    Tofufufu likes this.
  9. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: for any possible spoilers!

10. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

11. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nonexistance

Nonexistance Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for the manhwa ???

13. WanderingPuppet

WanderingPuppet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler puhlease

14. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers? :blobpeek:

michoux likes this.
  15. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:Spoiler?

Ahmya likes this.
  16. otomereader

otomereader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have read first 50 chapters and from what I recall, MC will get assigned to be the team leader of an assasination squad.
    People under her (and from other teams) will be unhappy with the arrangement because she's a female. :/
    When it's her first day of work, she gets led to an empty warehouse when she asks for the weapon room and a bunch of her underlings ambushed her. She wipes them out. :>
    She will later take her underlings out for training and tell them that whoever doesn't want to obey and have an issue with her can take her on. They all get KO-ed. XD
    Fast forward, she gets sent on a mission with an underling (she chose the underling to bring). She was warned to avoid contact with some Great Mage (?). She encounters him though and he was in a disguise but she realised that something is off. She commands her underling in code to escape as fast as he can (basically the code's used for situations of great danger).
    To worm her way out of the situation, she gets the mage to take in by promising her loyalty if he pays her well. He teleports her to the room he's kept in. [ edit: they have a rocky first meeting though; Mage gives her a slice on her neck when MC said something to provoke him. However, he does heal her afterwards]
    So they spend quite a fair bit of chapter together and bond and I am pretty sure that he is the second ML (though I have hopes that he is the ML because they're... a cute pair. My summary will not do them justice and I will not be including most juicy details because my memory is terrible).
    -Mage's bound by some curse to the enemy camp so he cannot disobey. He did not choose to serve them and is basically a slave to them. .-. He gets freedom to roam about for the most part though because he can't disobey and is therefore trusted to some extent (?) This is why he could go out and brought the MC back without issues. (He did not report her presence to the higher-ups).
    -He will think that he and MC's share some similarities. MC revealed a bit of her past, though it's her past-self's past.
    -They were eating together and Mage notes that he doesn't find her dirty unlike others. MC was like, "Yeah, I'm clean because I usually wash at least twice or thrice a month," horrifying Mage who then realised that he has not seen her bathing since he took her in xD. So she was forced to wash and the bathtub was so comfortable that she stayed for quite some time. Mage comes to check on her and she was unfazed. She then nonchalantly got up, making him blush. He asks if her indifference is due to her occupation and she confirmed this, adding that sexual harrasment is common.
    -Further on, he takes MC out because he needs to gets ready for war with the MC's original group. MC notes that she need to hurry up and inform her superiors (her superiors already learnt that she is with the enemy because her underling informed them and they deduced from the underling's description of the guy's eye colour that he is the Great Mage). [ edit: However, this is the first time MC feels uneasy/ bad about betraying someone.]
    -When they're outside, Mage realises that MC can use magic and trains her (there was a part during the training which required him to concentrate but he remembered the bathroom scene and lost concentration lol). He also notes to himself that she's really talented and tells her that he looks forward to her growth. MC's pretty pleased to hear that, and she realises that this was something she did not feel in her past life.
    -At the enemy camp, Mage leaves MC with a subordinate (?) and goes to talk to a guy who resembles the person who killed MC's past self.
    -The subordinate brought MC aroudn and was nice to her but upon realising that she's not a noble but merely someone hired (i.e. a person of low status), starts hitting her and orders her to kneel. MC obeys and generally acts subserviently and takes the beating since that's the most convenient way to get out of the situation. MC asks for forgiveness and the subordinate takes her away to a secluded area to rape her. ;_; MC was thinking of accepting the rape since that the easiest way to settle things but she remembered the words of those who cared for her and told her to cherish herself more (i.e. the words of the prince, the red-haired twins, and Mage). She blasts the guy back and sliced his head off and runs away.
    -Someone goes to inform the Mage who is talking to the guy who resembles the dude from MC's past (henceforth I call him P since I can't recall his name ^o^) of the subordinate's death. He was livid to hear that MC was beaten and emitted great power (but calmed himself down).
    -They go to the forest the subordinate took MC to and Mage was thinking that her life must have been threatened for her to kill the guy. He saw that the guy's pants was pulled down and became even more furious. If looks could kill, the guy would have died again.
    -P realised that the Mage's weakness is the MC.
    -P orders Mage to chill off and says that he will be the one to find MC, promising to execute her for her murder when he finds her.
    -P meets MC.
    That's where I stopped. My summary's quite concise since my memory's foggy so all I can say is... look forward to exciting chapters ahead and cute moments between Mage and MC~

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  17. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I personally wasn't feeling the usually ML vibes from the prince so knowing
    that the mage maybe a potential love interest
    and from reading your spoilers I'm pleasantly surprised and in support of this :cookie:

Thanks for this spoiler! My heart ached reading MC's thoughts near the tail end:cry:

nyxxx, Tofufufu, Marie_0720 and 12 others like this.
  18. sleepibunni

sleepibunni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is so cool!! And when they mentioned that legendary sword, when the king found out the prince knew his mother was dead, remember that, pretty sure she is gonna end up with a sweet weapon.:blobokhand:

Marie_0720, Bella94, ariane09 and 4 others like this.
  19. natilla

natilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone has some spoilers on who she will end up with?, the prince is not bad but so far i really really like her relationship with the character thats looking up to be the 2nd ml and i really hope they end up together:blobmelt:

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Marie_0720, minimoni, Bella94 and 5 others like this.
  20. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am honestly not sure there even is an ML, as on all the websites I have checked, none of them have a "Romance" tag for this story. It might just be a lot of badassery and female empowerment. Personally, I am not getting my hopes (or ships) up for any of the male characters.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Inasible, Marie_0720, Bella94 and 9 others like this.