Request Crimson Snow manhua or novel raws/source

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by WoonaOnTheMoon, Nov 21, 2020.

1. WoonaOnTheMoon

WoonaOnTheMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Crimson Snow
    Artist: Yuwan
    Description:
    The prince is a beautiful, weak, dying young man who is desperate to find anyone who can save him.
    Li Siyun, a mysterious girl, appears and brings the near-death prince to her mansion to help.
    A dramatic romance set in ancient china in a time of turmoil and unrest!

The only confirmed information I can get from several sites is what I put above. I've tried reverse searching the images without success and there doesn't seem to be any watermarks or logos in the manhua itself to indicate the source. One russian site says the chinese title is "猩紅色的雪" but only unrelated images or a Japanese bl manga with the same title come up. MangaRock claims the creator is FanFan Comic and redirects me to http://www.fanfannet.com/ but this title isn't in their catalogue under the "gallery" section.

Please help me find the original source.
    The story seems interesting so far. FL is a famous general.

The emperor gives the royal mage position to a demon that promises him immortality. The demon proceeds brainwash everyone in the palace except the Crown Prince/ML who is the only one that can see through his disguise. Because the ML tries to warn others he is confined and abandoned as a child, becoming sickly as the demon's magic is poisonous.
    FL is a General who returns victorious from a long war only to be turned away from the palace gates. She becomes suspicious when she finds out that the country is a mess and that anyone who entered the palace looking for answers (such as her father and his friend, the Prime Minister) were struck with a strange disease that left them in a coma. She breaks in and runs into the ML who seems to be the most sane person there. FL kidnaps ML and takes him back to her base for information. ML wakes up with a panic attack(he has ptsd from abuse and trying to survive the demon's mind games) and reacts violently but the FL snaps him out of it by slapping him.
    ML tells them that the demon plans to hold a ritual that night using the population as fuel so FL sends her servant to try to move her family and allies out to the borders in case she doesn't survive. FL and the Prime Minister's son plan to sneak in. As stated above the ML can see the demon's magic so he insists to join as a guide(he believes that he will die anyway so he wants to resolve the situation before then and peacefully pass away).
    That's up to chapter 7, the latest so far

A cover
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    Musiciati and aShinyVaporeon like this.
  2. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    You can contact the scanlator and ask for the raws maybe? They just started uploading chapters around 2 weeks ago here.
    Mangadex account (you might wanna contact them here): https://mangadex.org/user/653935/crossface
    If all else fails, you can contact the bato.to discord server: https://bato.to/discord and you can get in touch with them there

Goodluck!~:blobok:

WoonaOnTheMoon likes this.
  3. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for responding:blobsmilehappy:
    A person had asked the original uploader on the discord shortly after I posted this thread. They said they had gotten it from FanFan Comic but can't seem to find it on the site anymore. Nobody's sure what happened.

4. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Crimson Snow can be found on the app INKR Comics under the same name. The info says the Chinese name is 燃如雪
    Hope this helps, also it has about 29 chapters out already.

WoonaOnTheMoon likes this.
  5. WoonaOnTheMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for helping, I didn’t see that one at all.
    I was hoping to find the original Chinese raw link itself, for example like how some Manhua are hosted on Kuaikanmanhua or Manmanapp. Somehow when I search up the title it doesn’t show in the major Manhua publishers.

Musiciati likes this.
  6. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I’ve been looking to, but it’s like the info on this is super hush hush :blobexpressionless: and trying to find anything on it is difficult. I was looking to see if this was a novel adaption to, but nothing yet either.

7. yuri_moon

yuri_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link