Resolved Crossdressing Villainess who ran away the night before condemnation event party

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mikaa, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo,, around a month ago i found on syosetu that oneshot about something like..:
    The Villainess regained her previous life memo the night before condemnation event, so she ran away.
    She was Villainess in some otome game, and she cleared all game becc she fell in love with the merchant who was selling some important thingies to heroine, so MC hoped he would be some hidden capture target, but no.. she was rlly pissed since clearing the entire game took a while and she didn't have much merchant time,, poor bby u.u, btw she started training her magic, since as a Duke's daughter she didn't have to
    Some timeskip to 6 months after she ran away, she crossdresses as a boy and works in adventurers guild smth as just some boi that picks up some rare herbs, and she hopes to meet the merchant guy, and she met him at night in some grassland while she was picking up sus herbs, and then they talked a lil, then goblins were walking quite closely and the guy said that since they are males the lil green guys will not attacc them if they will not piss them off, but our MC is fem so she tried to excuse herself and separate with the guy so he will not be in danger, so she used some protego* spells but it only didn't work for some big ork that was with green gremlins. So MC scared started to run and the merchant boi saved her, then he came to know she's a gurl, asked why did she try to protecc him, and he was persistent with it so she told him he's her type// she fell in love at first sight for him And he joked that she may be the Duke's daughter that ran away, and MC was caught off guard so now ML knows who she is, and also he said smth that he is relieved she is a girl, cause when he saw her (the time he was still thinking she's a man) he trought that MC is rlly cute//beautiful, so he trought for a lil while that he may b gay.
    Some more talking, the guy offered coop in business and they also started living together.

If i remember correctly, the MC's crossdressing name was 'Tio' (?)

If anyone read a story like that on syosetu, i would be happy if that person could share a link or title (i searched the story for the last 2 days,, i almost gave up :') )

Sorry for my english btw, and for my lack of explanation talent and messy writing ;v;
    eng isn't my first language, and i wrote it at like— 2AM :blobjoy:

*If u read Harry Potter then u know what i mean, there was a lil story for it in umbrige Ark if i remember correctly..??, but in movies it was said only few times during fights.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    FunSmiles, k.inn, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  2. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really interested in this story now. Can you remember any of the names, the name of the country, the name of the town she runs away to, or anything like that?

yuzuki and Mikaa like this.
  3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, no ;-;

4. Kazza

Kazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean this?

The Villainess, Cecilia Silvy, Doesn’t Want to Die, so She Decided to Crossdress

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, its not it,,

But either way i finally found it!!:blob_grin::blobhero::cookie::blobReach:
    (It took me around 15 days to find... niw i feel bad for myself for doing it just for one oneshot..)

Here's the link ^^ : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4977gy/

FunSmiles, k.inn, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.