LCD Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by somnious, Oct 18, 2017.

1. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given how game changing imperial and god rank mecha pilots are in this story, it’s understandable that there would be enemy factions that would actively try to weed out or kill people with the potential to reach those ranks while they are still young.

In Ling Lan’s case even ignoring the “potential first female god rank pilot” or even imperial rank, she wants to avoid attention because it could be a weak point her father’s enemies could exploit to get to him-and those are the internal enemies, not even including the enemy factions that have already tried pulling stunts like attempting to kill off most/all of the military academy students while they were on that “hidden” planet for training

2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her results are still hidden, so her being a woman still doesn't make any difference. She still is just like any other student with better results. Besides, her family's enemy would worry less about her since they will assume that she wouldn't have anymore future breakthroughs. That's her plan all along, to stay safe and low key. They wouldn't have to worry about not having a family head since her parents could just make a new baby and her father would live for a long time.

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “So, I’m not satisfied.” Li Lanfeng smiled. His smile seemed a little crazy. Yet, it made him look even more beautiful. Ling Lan’s heart couldn’t help but flutter when she saw that smile.

‘Damn it, why must beautiful people be so crazy?'

“Not satisfied?” Ling Lan controlled her emotions and asked coldly.

“Yes, not satisfied at all.” Li Lanfeng continued smiling.
    “Ling Lan, only now I know how selfish I really am.”
    Mmmmm. Go on, go on. :blobpopcorn:

My boy here seems like to want more power, more love, more Ling Lan. Bruh.

“Oh my god! Boss, is he becoming gay?!” Little Four shouted out loud in Ling Lan’s mindscape.

“Shut up!” Ling Lan instantly smacked Little Four, who wanted to add fuel the fire, to the ground.

:blobjoy:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  4. grelot76

grelot76 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, i saw that the storie interrupted in may 2019, so i would like ask if you know some thing about it because i really love this storie and i really want to see this storie finish. And i'm french so please forgive if there are some mistake in what i said. Besides good day to you.

5. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean the actual novel, it's on hiatus since the author lost her interest on this series as of now.

Gen17 and anonnovelupdates like this.
  6. Gen17

Gen17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she starts back soon or we're getting to the point of no releases
    WN needs to create a 'nag' function to the original author... I promise I won't break it...:whistle:

anonnovelupdates likes this.
  7. grelot76

grelot76 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously !!! I want to crie... i fucking love this storie... There is a way to express our support to finish the storie ?

Gen17 and anonnovelupdates like this.
  8. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  9. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
  10. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    > the manhua is probably being created to appease the public, the issue with the novel probably has something to do more with Webnovel's internal problems. i don't know too much about the contracts authors enter especially with Webnovel but it's not something like us reader to push, hopefully Webnovel can appease Madam Ru so that we can get more chapters, it's getting to the point where romance is happening but it's not being played well
    >someone was talking about her scars. she got it when she cross levels to use to god-class mecha. it wasn't mentioned till recently. tbh, it seems like a likely clause but it could also be that it's self-inflicted for said disguise
    > also does anyone want to discuss how good the mecha look in the manhua, the only character in the preview that had reached my expectation was Ling Lan, though the cover was misleading, the preview of the Boss looks amazing!

11. grelot76

grelot76 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They really make a manhua of crossing to the future !!! Finally, a good new! I hope that Mme Ru will continue the storie.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  12. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua aside, I reread the part about Li Lanfeng finding his true self and his own truth and wonders...

With the way it was "implied", I feel like something was lost in translation in between Lanfeng's thought and 4 saying he's becoming gay. :hmm:

Wonder if someone can check if it is.

Gen17 likes this.
  13. grelot76

grelot76 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the differences of Ling Lan and Li Lanfeng in this story. The duality/Yin Yang aspect to it is fun to look at.

Ling Lan is someone who wants to protect the people she cares about, even going so far as to hurt herself if necessary.

Li Lanfeng is someone who would still hurt the people closest to him, even going so far as to endanger his own allies first before himself. Of course this doesn't apply to Ling Lan as she is his everything. He'll even bend himself over just for her.

15. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how he would treat her underlings, or how freely he would be willing to risk them even though he knows Ling Lan values them so much. He probably wouldn’t do it on a whim, but he might be more willing to than Ling Lan would be

16. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows his limits and Ling Lan's bottom line, so I don't think that would be a problem for now.

But yeah, it really turned him into a dangerous character in a way. Well we know he'll still do his best to serve Ling Lan in the end.

17. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    ‘Ling Lan, are you giving me a chance to be shameless so that I can get what I want?’

Forget the Queen of Misunderstanding, the King himself has arrived.

18. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just jump on here with everyone else :D
    Dropping by my opinions of the manhua: as with pretty much all comics adapted from books, they dropped a few details, like boss' qi exercise session in the womb. Slightly annoyed with this, but it's ok. Lan Luofeng looks really pretty! And I am not a fan of little four's victory roll haircut haha. Otherwise, it seems pretty good!
    Yeah, the author's on hiatus but oh well. Nothing we can really do about it. Maybe she'll come back later. Just have to control myself from reading the mtls in the meantime.
    (what does lcd stand for someone tell me)

juniorjawz and anonnovelupdates like this.
  19. anonnovelupdates

anonnovelupdates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhua LCD:
    No. 1 isn't how I expected him to look like, but then again we are also talking about the same manhua that copies and pastes the side character exactly 1:1 in the same panel so not expecting much in the first place.

Aside from the fact the cover has MC with boobs are still questionable considering the plot but good art overall nonetheless, especially Lan Luofeng.

Novel LCD :
    Well , well. Our boy Lanfeng going balls-in with sharing his thoughts recently.

Ling Lan misunderstanding and not catching on as usual.

Girl, you are implanting your own doom happy accident flags here. :blobpopcorn:

Gen17 likes this.