Spoiler Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Achi_0703, giseord, Cream and 7 others like this.
  2. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    *click watch thread*

Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently watches the thread* ❁(„❛ ֊ ❛„)❁

Ran ahzu likes this.
  4. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking and willing to give some ice cream love in exchange for a spoiler* :blobicecreamlove:

Rawr and Ran ahzu like this.
  5. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm currently at 35 chapter,but besides her becoming heartless because of mentor 1s task,and her becoming boss of quite talented kids nothing major happened

Galaxii likes this.
  6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know if there is a ML? When do we get to meet him? T_T

7. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,I don't know as so far there isn't any romance if we don't take into account xiao si,wait till I read a bit more,I'll post it here if I find something interesting

8. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    *Silently waits for news*

9. lonelytree

lonelytree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read until 50 [I think], so far no ML yet, although somewhere down the line, the dead father did make a return.

theilikepie and Galaxii like this.
  10. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Very brief summary (Probably missing many parts, I'm just doing general things I can understand, I'll try to be detailed) and I'm only doing summaries for current non-translated ones, so some people might be confused:blobsweat:
    • Exam starts on chp 27(?)
    • The surroundings were changed into a misty area(?)
    • They start running laps
    • MC secretly hints to Han Jijun on the test being a "team game(?) of ten
    • The kids team up for a group of ten
    • They do well and people that are overlooking participants are shocked(Kind of vague here so might be wrong)
    • They soon finish laps
    • The examiner was shocked or whatever and decided to go out on the field
    • He tells the group of ten that they have to beat him in a battle or they can't enroll
    • The group is shocked
    • HJ steps out and asks why they have to, Examiner sneers and says they aren't eligible to ask, then HJ says some reasoning on why they don't need to
    • Examiner secretly praises him in his mind, but still tells them they have to fight him and says something like "The weak (have) No right to speak", the kids are angry since it wasn't part of the rules on having to fight the examiner
    • The Examiner sweeps a glance through the kids, and is shocked MC has the most calm look (to which was contributed to #1's intimidation/deadly aura over the years?)
    • Xiao Si is angry and asks MC to beat the examiner, to which she says if he's going to give her anything if she does (XS asks if she feels wronged by being bullied to which she says that they weren't being bullied, she could sense that the Examiner didn't have any malice towards them)
    • Then MC is shocked since she notices Qilong's mental state is in turbulence or something and decides to withdraw out of her conciousness
    • Qilong can't hold back because of anger and has murderous intentions towards examiner, decides to attack (after this, I was a bit confused)
    • The examiner is surprised but still dodges the attack
    • Qilong tries to hit examiner again and then they heard a loud sound but there was dust in the way so they couldn't see anything, but MC seems to see through it(?) and then the chapter ends here(?) "
    I'm going to end it here, :blobowoevil_horns: (sorry, I'm a bit lazy :sushi_sleeping:) If anyone wants to do brief dot jots/summaries for the next chapters, you're welcomed to do it \o/

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    immortaltear and NerdExpress like this.
  11. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    According to @somnious ML is:

12. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    More informations on the ML ?

Onelifeonelove and Galaxii like this.
  13. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't MC 's school the best one? It means Mel's weaker?

14. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad you asked >:3c

The male lead is the eldest di son of the great Li clan (one of the top two greatest families/clans, the other is the Ye jia). The Li family controls much of the political/resource power as well as the Fourth Army, but loses to the Ye family in military power. There's actually a lot of background plotting going on with these major families ahhh. Anyway, back to the male lead.

All di children of the Li family will have their potential and future divined by the Zhuge family's god person or whatever (I haven't gotten to the part of actually translating it, google translate likes to read it as Zhuge god machine LOL...). Li Lanfeng, born as Li Mulan, was divined to have an unprecedented potential within the Li Clan's history? Or something like this, it was so great that his grandfather couldn't let him go. His potential is something along the lines of a hegemonic tyrant. However, before the head of the family (Li Lanfeng's grandfather) could be happy, Li Lanfeng's fate caused the poor boy to fall from the heavens into mud. The Zhuge family revealed that Li Lanfeng's future would be to become the Phoenix Empress. According to the Li Clan's whatever BS rules, no future leader of the Li clan is allowed to submit to anyone in their fates. If it was found out that Li Lanfeng was to become empress of the future Phoenix emperor, the Li clan would have imprisoned him from a young age and then happily passed him over to whoever the Phoenix emperor is for benefits in the future. Also the Li family seems to lack any familial emotions. According to Li Lanfeng and his tang brother, Li Shuyu, the Li clan is a clan of people who use others, even their dear blood and flesh, to gain power. The only silver lining is that all Li clan di sons will one day come across a friend that they can put their entire heart and trust into *cough*Ling Lan*cough*.

Not only this, Li Lanfeng was born with a ridiculously high spiritual power level, probably along the same as Ling Lan, if not higher by a little bit. As a result, though he didn't suffer the way Ling Lan did initially due to his stronger body + the high quality gene stimulant medicine, he was always almost sick. To make things worse, he was born with a ridiculously beautiful face...uh...well it's very effective on the beauty loving Ling Lan...So after his grandfather sent him to the original Li clan's homeland (a low grade star) he had to wear a mask in order to assume his new identity as a branch family child. Not to mention, poor Lanfeng had to grow up fast in the constantly scheming clan of the Li family, esp due to his identity as the eldest di child. His grandfather personally cultivated him, so he ends up becoming very dark and twisted. Not to mention he has the pressure of his Phoenix Empress fate and his wish to become the strongest under the sky. According to the novel, in order to flip the scales and defy fate, he will likely have to pay out a life's worth of payment. Thus he ends up with an extremely strong psychological demon towards this Phoenix Emperor...did i ever mention that Ling Lan's family totem is the Phoenix and the Ling Clan claims to be phoenix decedents?

As for physical stats:

Li Lanfeng (real name Li Mulan)
    Appearance: beautiful to the point that even men will fall for the poor guy (he adamantly states he's straight. Uh. Well, except when it comes to Ling Lan. When will Ling Lan realize his emotions for her?)
    Spiritual power: off the charts
    Spirit talent: Virtual Death God AKA if ur in the virtual world and u offend him Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru (u either become brain dead or if he's nice enough u'll be a mentally disabled person for the rest of ur life...tho...keke...he's still not as good as the omnipotent Xiao Si...)
    Second Spirit talent: Attraction/Confusion - the ability to make people like you more and the people you want to like you fall in love with you. Keke, it doesn't really work on Ling Lan unfortunately.
    Physical Stat: ???? I assume it to be initially S, but lower than C when Ling Lan meets him in the First Men's Military Academy due to his ridic spiritual power - this increases though bc Ling Lan teaches him Yangshen cultivation because he's the first person in this world that Ling Lan has felt a friendship connection too (everyone else is her precious children, u bully, she comes out and breaks all ur bones)
    Mecha Piloting Skill: Troll Level (No one wants to fight this f*cker. Sure he can only fight for a short amount of time due to his physical strength, but his brain isn't there for show, ok, everyone cries when they have to fight him)
    Masochism level: God Tier (for Ling Lan)
    Wife Skills: Can Cook Gourmet Meals, Perfectly Clean Everything, Detect Your Period...uh perfect waifu material for Ling Lan, everyone else can die
    Danger Level: Ling Lan honestly admits that if he weren't someone that she befriended and trusted with the core of her being, she would have killed him the earliest chance she got; literally nip him at the bud. He's that dangerous.
    Bottom Line: Nonexistent for Ling Lan. He'll even do things he hates for her. Like cross dressing. Getting his tofu eaten by her. Um. He's been trying reaaaaaally hard to get her used to him hanging around in her personal space. Later on he even starts tackling and hugging her and uh, not letting go of her in private. He's been trying to get her to teach him how to seduce people...keke Xiao Fengzi, i don't know if i should be laughing or sad at how dense Ling Lan is with love...
    When will Li Lanfeng Realize Ling Lan's Not A Girl: keke...Well, we gotta wait for Ling Lan to go through puberty first, right? Right?? thank god for the current arc...

his first appearance is in Chapter 108: Dangerous Man

By the way, I can totally translate the author's blurb on the Male Lead that she writes somewhere around chapter 900-1000? If ppl r interested.

Also there are? other love interests. Of sorts. Well, two. Most people just end up admiring Ling Lan and following her w/o romantic interest bc she appears as a male.

Luo Chao
    The first one that has appeared already is the dragon phoenix twin pair's little girl, Luo Chao. She has a crush on Ling Lan ever since they first met. Everyone knows, even Ling Lan, except Ling Lan intentionally ignores it bc she isn't interested in women. Later on, Luo Chao and Han Xuya will learn about Ling Lan's true gender due to a series of future events. En, this one's fun bc in order make it sound reasonable for Luo Chao and Han Xuya to attend to Ling Lan whenever she gets severely injured, Ling Lan states that all people who see her full, bare naked body have to marry into the Ling Family. Which, of course, drives Li Lanfeng crazy (with jealousy, lol RIP). The end result is Luo Chao's crush transforms into admiration because, look, a woman as strong as Ling Lan exists!

Mu Zaoran
    This guy's a little interesting. He's distantly related to Qilong (they're both decedents of a clan called Muqi - people who break off from it? have to either choose Mu or Qi as their surnames). He and Ling Lan meet when they're on an undercover mission. Ling Lan initially took the mission so she could check Li Lanfeng, who had asked for a month or so of leave to go home and she suspected that he might know her real gender (Ling Lan finally gets to see Li Lanfeng's super beautiful face and mistakes him for Li Yinfei, a superstar idol who had her face forcefully altered through medicine and plastic surgery by Li Lanfeng's grandfather to look just like him).
    Mu Zaoran was, from a young age, taken into Longxian, the super genius clan belonging to the military where they personally raise children of high potential (the place Ling Lan probably would have gone if her gene stimulation thing wasn't covered up). There's the inner sect that cultivates children from a young age and the outer sect that's compromised of people who test in around the age of 20 in various different subjects. Longxian is also separated into two groups - one for the future 'light' leader, who receives the best of the best, and the other for the future 'shadow' leader (Mu Zhaoran), who don't receive as good of resources as the light leader's group. Anyway, from a young age his life was harsh, so when he first met Ling Lan's false persona, he felt attracted to her in the way he sees something preciously pure to the point that it makes him want to protect it from the harsh realities of the world. He actually went to the point of wanting to find Ling Lan's false persona after she enters the military and bring her to his side as a logistic soldier. After her 'death', he's stricken and gains psychological demons.

Um?? Also maybe Tang Ningyu. He's the 'light' leader and Mu Zhaoran's initial rival. However, after the events of the mission on Li Lanfeng's home planet, they become good friends and he also cared a lot about Ling Lan's false persona. As a result, the two men drew ire from Li Lanfeng when he visited his old Scout Academy and saw them undercover.

Xiao Si??? uh. Ling Lan considers him to be her little brother. LOL RIP.

Ling Xiao doesn't legitimately 'resurrect' until around Chapter 190. Any mention of Ling Lan interacting with 'Ling Xiao' is actually in his Heritage Space that he especially prepared for Ling Lan. Heritage spaces are creatable by people who have reached a pilot level of Imperial/King and up (I think it's also hinted that people who have a physical cultivation level of Domain and Up can make one too, especially Domain Emperors, Half Step To God, and God). They require the creator to concentrate their spiritual power and pass their knowledge into it. It can be hooked up to the virtual reality network (in Ling Xiao's case) and passed onto those who meet the criteria to start it. This Ling Xiao isn't actually Ling Xiao, but a memory, which ends in intense heartbreak for Ling Lan bc once the heritage system finishes teaching everything to their successor, they will self destruct in order to protect the uniqueness of the heritage.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  15. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for detailed spoilers~!! :aww::blobReach::blobmelt::blobicecreamlove:

somnious likes this.
  16. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I really love this novel so I'm really pumped that there's so many people who are interested. I wish I could translate faster >_<;;;

17. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine~ keep going with your regular pace, many of us can wait :blobpats::blobmelt:
    Make sure you stock up some translated chaps if you aren't already~ :blobReach:

Onelifeonelove and somnious like this.
  18. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I should but im bad at doing that o(-( I get so excited after finishing a chapter that I want to post it right away for everyone to read (hence why they're poorly edited T__Ta)

Onelifeonelove and Galaxii like this.
  19. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Try having a limit of chapters that you'll push out every week so that way you can stock up and have time to edit some, if you somehow have an emergency or something and won't be able to spare time to translate for awhile, you'll be able to use the stocked up ones. Although this is just a suggestion. :cookie:

JimmyFalcon and somnious like this.
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    in the translated chapters, it is mentioned that there is another who have more medicine doses than MC (more than 10 doses). Is it ML as his state is as good as MC???