Spoiler Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 19, 2017.

1. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! :3c

2. Silver Knife

Silver Knife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the recent chap till 1462 (if not wrong) with help of mtl but I can't understand it fully. Basically Linglan successful in become god but her foundation is still lacking and need to solidify it in mangdola learning space but her base is under attack and her underlings/friends try to defend. Is there any more spoiler for the continuation after this chap? Also can someone tell me about Li Lanfeng strength as in latest chap?

3. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a clarification on what happens to Ling Lan in the latest chapters (don't worry, you're not the only one that's confused).

As for Li Lanfeng, his strength is still in Titled Domain (Domain is broken up into three different major zones - Domain, Titled Domain, Domain Emperor/Emperor Domain). I assume that he will be breaking into Domain Emperor some time soon, now that Ling Lan potentially may reach God stage. The other reason I think this is because Li Lanfeng's spiritual power levels are ridiculously high, even higher than Ling Lan's, but his physical body drags him down horribly. It's likely that he's on the verge of breakthrough in the case of his spiritual power, but he needs to increase the capability of his physical vessel to match up.

4. Silver Knife

Silver Knife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u

somnious likes this.
  5. Lingtian

Lingtian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The link for the raw has missing chapters from 1154 to 1440. Can someone please send the link for the raw for all chapters. I tried with quidian and was ready to pay but i don't understand chinese and google translater didnt help with the subscription process. Can anyone help me out? Please!!

LyreSecondString and giseord like this.
  6. Alaude

Alaude Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, what should i do when i want to read its raw? After I registered, do i need to pay first then i can read its raw or its free ?

giseord likes this.
  7. carly

carly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. What do you mean about ling xiao and xie? What happened to them?? Spoil me please!!!

8. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any updates on the romance part?

Even some knowing smiles or blushes, I'll take anything!

giseord likes this.
  9. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    when does Linglan see Lafeng without a mask? whats her reaction? (she probably wud question its similarity to that idol singer too i bet)

"Lanfeng has started making it a habit to hug and cuddle Ling Lan and even got her used to him touching her"

DETAILS for this part PLEASE!!! as much as possible so i can drown in my feelings sdfgh

giseord and midnight reader like this.
  10. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the context behind this like how did he get to this revelation lol? I want to see his thought process AWW, in the tl chapters so far he often turns red and stuff but brushes away, I wonder what was the tipping point that made him realize his true feelings

giseord likes this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the reason (passed too much time from the last time I read it, sorry) Li Lanfeng was monitoring Ling Lan cultivation level while she was meditading and he realized Ling Lan was the strongest of their generation thus only her could be the "King" (finally). next to the momentany killing intent, after all he passed all these years hating the King, that passed pretty quickly because he would never hurt his rabbit, he thought something like: Ling Lan was his friend and would never take away his freedom and restrain him (because this he subconsciously denied every clues of Ling Lan being the King util now) and she is a "straight man" with two fiancee as well! so how this pheonix thall fate come about? thus since Ling Lan couldn't be the perpetrator, Li Lanfeng realized he was the one that couldn't accept the existence of another with Ling Lan beside himself, He is the one that want to be with Ling Lan together forever as lovers. He felt pretty ashamed of himself and wanted to die on the spot because he became aware that not only instead to avoid his fate he practically jumped at it, he also reviewed all his past actions in a new light and realized how shameless he was in pursuiting Ling Lan! like taking out his mask when they are alone so he can enchant her with his beauty, or showing his weakness to her so he would take all of her attention, his wish to became more intimate, his jealosy of Luo Chao and so on... this wasn't friendship but a ugly selfish love! he tried to suicide after but Ling Lan woke up from her meditation and brought Li Lanfeng to Li Shiyu. At the start Li Lanfeng was like I won't cause you trouble, love you secretly and I will be the one to go to hell ( because homosexuallity is taboo) but soon after he couldn't restrain himself and started to really court her, behaving more shameless than even before! he started his retirement plan as strategist by teaching han jiyun to be better because his love for Ling Lan would always put her safety at first place to detriment of Lingtian's victory, hence he shouldn't keep his role and pursuit his ambition to become Ling Lan's wife instead with the motto "together forever or death" (and thus begins the blackbelly scheming of a mistress trying to overthrow the official fiancees LOL)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  12. SweetShireen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the long reply, I tried to read the raws for this chpter but it wouldnt work for me so this made my day haha. My poor heart!

I love the image of scheming LF lol, any details or specific instances of how he tries to interrupt the "ffiances" or shamelessly "seduces" Ling lan with his pretty face lmao

13. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    First I will tell you something I found hilarious before answer you, Do you remember the spoiled in the translated chapters that said Ling Lan would become a King in the real sense of the word in the future? I won't go on full detail because it too long to explain but after Ling Lan ran away from the federation and taking control of a lawless territory with only Li Lanfeng and Luo Lang in the beginnig, Li Lanfeng was sent to a mission from Ling Lan and stayed away for some months. When he returned he was very much looking forward to see his rabbit but when he entered inside the throne room he was greeted by Luo Chao and Han Shuya, his arch rivals! so much diappointment! it really like the scene of a mistress returning to her man house to find instead his wife LOL
    Now about the scheming: Li Lanfeng told to Ling Lan that Qi Long has a crush on Han Shuya making her feel guilty to have cockblocked her team member ( isn't a lie), maybe I remember wrong but in similar way he told her Li Shiyu is falling for Luo Chao. He also "helped" Luo Chao and Han shuya to make a time schedule to train the servants on combat so that not only they have less time to spend with Ling Lan, but the servants being busy let Ling Lan starve so that Li Lanfeng could come to her at the last moment as a savior and take charge to cook all her meals LOL after all a way to a man's heart is his stomach! she would become dependant of his cooking and never leave him for the rest of their life! LOL
    Also, since Li Shiyu is his little cousin bro, he come out pretty blackbelly half-honest to him and give him the options: or you let me help you to get together with Luo Chao or I will get rid of her, choose. Since Li Shiyu loves Luo Chao he could only agree with the first one to protect her, poor him.
    Regarding the seducing part, my favorite chapters of all the time (for now): Li Lanfeng tricked Ling Lan into help him to practice sedution on her because Li Lanfeng cried pitifully of his unsuccessfull one-side love and he wanted her help. Ling Lang agreeded because she didn't want to lose a capable surbordinate for heartbreak (poor oblivious Ling Lan doesn't know she is the target of Li Lanfeng's love LOL), so he went on her bedroon on night and tempted Ling Lan so much that she succumbed and kissed him LOL, after, Li Lanfeng used the fact that Ling Lan stole his first kiss to guilt trip her into let him sleep in the same bed with her for the night. Maiden Li Lanfeng could die happily.
    Next day Luo Chao went to wake up Ling Lan and she found only Li Lanfeng in the boss's bed, acting all calm like it was the most normal thing in the world, he was practically showing off LOL ( nobody managed to spend the night with the Boss before)
    the most hilarious thing of this rivality is that is all one-sided on Li Lanfeng part, because neither Luo Chao and Han Shuya have romantic feelings for Ling Lan since they know she is a woman LOL
    Now you understand why I call him mistress or wife, Li Lanfeng strategies are all moves used by women LOL well, since Ling Lan behave exactly like a man, they match LOL when a day Ling Lan's gender reveal will come if the author quit her hiatus, I hope their behavior will remain the same, I like them more as a reverse couple.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  14. Tokyo_Roll

Tokyo_Roll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: Anyone know what's up with the author? Are they ok or did they drop it? It's been a while since the last raw according to 69shu. com /txt/11306 .htm
    I really hope that the author is ok and not burnt out :notlikeblob:

and yes I will necro!
    :blobspy:

15. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reed the raws here
    http://www.lwxsw.cc/book/4102/

Or here
    https://tw.m.ixdzs.com/read/117830/

16. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! There are many of those

17. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!!! I LOVED your note!!! It's SO right!!!

18. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know something about for what is it in hiatus??? Thereally was a long wait from 1462 and now we are in 1471 and nothing... I'm coming crazy!!!

LyreSecondString likes this.
  19. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is her mom and dad still alright?

giseord likes this.
  20. giseord

Reading List:
    Link
    Emmm.. Ling Xiao is not dead... but not alive either...