Spoiler Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 19, 2017.

1. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's where I mtl : http://www.69shu.com/11306/
    I'm not far enough to give any spoilers, sorry.

Shuki and jon.siu like this.
  2. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuki likes this.
  3. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks to @somnious for all of this wonderfull spoilers. :love::love::love:

And i just wanna say

WWHHAAAATTTT??!!!
    LING YU is Actually Ling Xiao?? No no no noooo..i like this ling yu dude... in it turns out he is her father??So all this time..from the begining when LY saved LL and LQ, he is actually her father?? Or he just got back from the dead and took LY's identity in the middle of the story?? Does LL's mom know about it?? Who knows LY is actually LX?? When will LL know LY is her dad??
    So what's LX reactions towards LL' friends especially Li Mulan (sorry forgot his other name hahaha, i remember Mulan coz i Love Hua Mulan characther lol)...when did he know LL is actually female?? Can't picturing LL being cold towards her dad, must be really cute.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:p

Sorry for the too many questions hehehe i really like this LY and LX charachters. :love::love: thank u sooo mucch.

4. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    **When did he know LL is actually a female? By he i meant Ling Xiao...LL's dad. Thanks :LOL::D:oops:

5. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh. I'm not the best to ask where to mtl raws since I actually bought all the chapters on Qidian, and as a fan, I don't support pirating it. If you feel like paying for all the chapters are a bit too much, there's also an option to donate on either Qidian or BookQQ, but the author only gets around ~44% versus ~70% if you pay for chapters.

Qilong and the others mainly don't fall behind due to a number of factors. 1. They're already naturally talented and strong, so they have a really good foundation. 2. Because of Ling Lan's own outstanding abilities and performance, they're pressured into keeping up. 3. They work harder than most of the people unrelated to Ling Lan in the story. And 4, Ling Lan intentionally puts effort into training them herself so that they don't fall behind and often helps them resolve problems they run into during their growth process. She can be considered their half teacher in a way.

No, I think you misunderstood. Ling Yu is his own character. He's the one that was there when Ling Hua attempted to assassinate Ling Lan and eventually took over Ling Hua's place. Ling Xiao only uses Ling Yu's identity in the chapters ~700 (when they go on exploring the new planet) to disguise himself, as new planet exploration is very dangerous. Ling Xiao doesn't actually return until Ling Lan's 16.

Ling Xiao's reaction to Ling Lan's friends is very warm and friendly; however, not to Li Lanfeng/Li Mulan. This is due to the fact that he can tell that Li Lanfeng really wants to get close to Ling Lan and is afraid that he might have ulterior motives and that he's the only male around Ling Lan that actually pays a lot of attention to her. His attitude towards him is generally distant and cold, which makes Li Lanfeng cry bc Ling Xiao is his idol (lol rip).

Ling Xiao figures out that Ling Lan's female the day after he returns, when Lan Luofeng drags him into the bedroom to tell him the truth.

6. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohh thats good, coz i like this ling yu dude, he is so cute and funny..lol..
    And poorrr Li lanfeng...beside idolizing ling xiao, LX is his future-father-in-law...i just hope his future mother in law loves him and want him to quickly give her grandbabies to spoil lol...the power is in mother in law's hands..coz LX loves his wife so much and he would probably say yes to all of her requests lol. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:p
    Thanks @somnious for answering my questions.
    Btw is there a chance i can buy complete english translations (chapter 1 till end)?? All this waiting drives me crazy lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rangeles likes this.
  7. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does LL ever reveal to the whole world that she is female and if she doesn't, does the general people just accept that she's more interested in males rather than girls?

Jevanka926 likes this.
  8. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Will little four die or reformat? I'm currently at ch 950+ and he almost told MC something confidential that will make him reformat... will he reformat in the end?

9. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no complete english translation right now. Most of the people who are reading ahead are using machine translation (google translate) to give them a rough idea of what's going on.

Up until the most recent chapter, no, she hasn't. Also Ling Lan isn't the kind of person who reveals her emotions, so no one's ever thought of her not liking women (most people thinks she's straight bc she has two 'fiancees').

No he won't, he never will.

bloddyrose and JimmyFalcon like this.
  10. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    somnious likes this.
  11. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for you to explain this long to the people who didn't read the novel properly.:facepalm: When i read her/his comments first i was like did we read the same novel? :sweating_profusely::blobexpressionless:

Thank you for the spoilers:aww::blobmelt:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Veedah, yatogami, Jeonjkook and 5 others like this.
  12. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Maann...someone wrote kissing part at chapter 1405-1406 i got soooo excited:X3::X3::X3:..i was like, OMG...finaly LLF know LL is a girl!!:eek::eek: So....i went to read the chapters (with Mr. google translator's help) and when i read those chapters, LL went like this "but i am a man"...i was like WHATT??!!:eek::eek: it's already been 1400+ and he haven't discovered LL is a girl???? (Vomiting blood here:cry::cry::cry::cry:) how many more chapters do i have to endure this torture???:cry::cry::cry::sick::sick:. This driving me crazy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

13. Blobber

Blobber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhhhh just pretend LL is a boy and that this story is BL :blobrofl:

Jeonjkook, Faened, Rangeles and 3 others like this.
  14. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :'3c Honestly, the story starts a little slow so I'm not really surprised when people make incorrect presumptions based on their past experiences.

Remember, Ling Lan hasn't developed physically as a female due to the hormone suppressants she's been taking. Her body, as long as she doesn't expose her lower part, appears pretty much male. Thus even when Li Lanfeng hugs/touches her, he can't tell the difference. Until her body fully develops (current arc+), it's very difficult for people to figure out her actual biological sex.

sharlnina, JimmyFalcon and Audene like this.
  15. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh believe me i know...you have mention it b4 (thank u so much for all those wonderfull spoilers btw :love::love::);)). I thought she took the hormone suppressants
    in between chapters 600 - 1000... and somehow 1100 above is the begining of a new arc as a female, or at least LLF knew she'a female...but it turn out up until 1400+ LL hasn't ben discovered yet. How long is the author going to keep dragging it??3000?? 4000?? How many more chapters until they find out LL is actually a girl?? Wouldn't be more interesting if the authors quickly reveals LL is a girl and then wrote her strugling and striving to be the first female emperor?? But Then again i am just a reader lol...just hopping the author wouldn't take more than 3000 chapters to complete this novels :D:D:p:p otherwise it would driving me crazy :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:(keeping my finger crossed:p:p).

16. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After their first kiss, did anything else happen between Mc and Ml until recent chapter ?

17. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh. The only way for Ling Lan to be 'discovered' is if she intentionally reveals it. She's too strong. Also she only realized that she stopped taking the medicine around 1400, so her puberty hasn't even been progressing for more than a few months (development takes a few years). The reason why she stopped is bc she can't access the medicine and it wasn't brought with the shipment bc Li Shuyu didn't consider the medicine to be important enough (and he also didn't think it was healthy for women to use it).

I don't know if it'd be interesting bc the story itself is more about Ling Lan's path to domination. It was never about romance, that's why it's under the sci-fi genre, not romance genre at Qidian. Romance is a side/subplot thing. The story at the current point isn't even close to ending either, so, idk. It might take another 1000 chapters at most bc there's a lot of unresolved plot and I honestly hope that she won't collapse the really well written novel for the sake of closing early.

Sadly no...The author actually has a writer's block on how to write it out. Which is why the story's been updating really slowly. As of the most recent chapter, Ling Lan has chased Li Lanfeng out so she can focus on breakthrough.

JimmyFalcon, Audene and bloddyrose like this.
  18. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @somnious :LOL: btw can you tell me what chapters are interesting/fun/funny to read? I read raws and found some interesting chapters like in 192-200 where LL's father back from the dead lol, and when he didn't know LL is actually a girl, he help her enrolled to the military academy, and it was funny how LL's mothers cursed LL's father for bullying LL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Another was when her father visit her, how desperate her father was wanting her to call her Baba (he was quite strict when he thought LL is a boy, but when he knew LL is actually a girl, he desperately want to spoil his daughter, but too bad LL always acting cool and indifferent towards her father lol) and have a mecha combat or practice with her dad.
    I have read till 350 chapters and i just couldnt help banging my head against a wall...it just too hard translating sci-fi novel :cry::cry::cry:, but i just can't stop...this novel is just too hard to resist lol...need help here :sick::sick:

19. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question who are the little brothers? I saw you that you guys mentioned them how many are there? Names?

20. a5675

a5675 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Ling Lan display her full mecha skills in front of everybody? I'm at chapter 475 and it's wearing me down just reading about her thinking of ways to hide her true power for all these chapters...