LCD Crowbar Nurse

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by arashi-chan12, Jun 24, 2019.

1. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/crowbar-nurse/

Soooooooooooo seeing that the amazing osm just released chapters 1-3 of this series yesterday and because the original author of the story is totally on board of their work being translated and is a total dear, I figured I might as well create my first LCD thread ever so I can squee over this work!

I've already read ahead a bit (as I was also the one to put in the pick up request) but I want to hear what newer readers think about it so far. Is it interesting? Well, its still just the beginning though lol.

Lastly, a big fat thanks to @osm and threehyphens-sensei for picking up the series and allowing it to be translated in the first place! 本当にありがとうございます!

osm likes this.
  2. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    ... we have a tag for Glasses-wearing Love Interests?
    Got attracted by the title ... and will leave a more related comment after digesting that tag ...

osm likes this.
  3. osm

osm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate your appreciation! I think it's been quite interesting so far. There's definitely more exposition than I'm used to—a single chapter is pretty long!

I'm not sure if the that tag is 100% correctly used as the tag description says that it should be used only when it shows character traits or is critical to the plot.