Resolved Cultivation about alchemy master being reborn and not being strong enough so he uses beast birds to

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by spider_911, Apr 15, 2019.

1. spider_911

spider_911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation about alchemy master being reborn and not being strong enough so he uses beast birds to fight for him using formations and uses a special pills to bribe people to save him and gettem out of jail by luring 4 or something master with a youth pill some spirit wine or something and apparently he is in a land where high powers protect it but at a moments notice find them to weak will droppem like a rock

Later he uses a pill to upgrade his martial potential also in his past life im pretty sure he had a unique constitution and couldn't cultivate normally but his was rich and very strong so he was given everything until whatever calamity killed them all but this statement could be mixing another novel up so ignore it

2. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sovereign of the Three Realms ?

otaku31 and Vanidor like this.
  3. spider_911

spider_911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know also I think later on he joined some tree hugger sect and had a army of pet song humming birds

Edit: This is the one had to skip 100 chapters I did't know I read my minds fudged up

Case closed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2019