LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "it even managed to appraise the formula that Young Master Hai used to produce the liquefied pill." I wonder if he'll share the recipe with Medicine Master, the chat group and/or the farming sect it belonged to originally.

Lol. I love the way Shuhang's reputation is developing within the group XD
    Nah, if you pay attention to the second chapter of the attack, it lists the ones he seemed to have killed as having been caught alive as well. I guess their high realms made them resilient enough to not die from what would normally be fatal attacks or something. Lucky them ;)

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 100% sure that there's going to be a disaster next chapter.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "In the future, one had to be careful when flying in the air as there was a chance that you might get run over." I wonder what she plans to do if she crashes into a plane...

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "It is equivalent to indirectly interfering in Doudou’s tribulation." I had been wondering about this. I could have sworn it was brought up back when Soft Feather was transcending her tribulation. I'm glad it wasn't me going crazy or the author forgetting his own canon.

"Seriously, it’s not like I can control the heavenly tribulation!" If nothing else, can't he just step into the tribulation with his clone the same way he did for Anzhi?

5. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    so tyrannical

6. void raven

void raven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the name tyrannical tyrant

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that's still kinda expecting Shuhang to absorb the technological core?

8. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's got four cores of a possible eight, and the reactor is installed in what is essentially another one of his clones, so yeah, I'm assuming he'll absorb the clone and get the reactor as a fifth core.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he say just a few chapters ago that he has five cores currently? And wasn't his max seven cores, since it corresponded to the locations opened up during the first realm?

10. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, he already has five. The reactor would be sixth then.
    First core was the living whale that was his mutated illusory core, second was the normal golden core, third was the whale monster core he got from Senior White during the immortal feast, fourth was the water of rebirth Fairy Waiting and Promise drank and formed a diamond, also during the immortal feast, and fifth was the blood demon core that he fed with the blood demon pearls and bone, and then fought.

Pretty sure it was max eight cores, since that's what he modified his cultivation technique to be able to do. Also, the zero and first realms were about opening the heart acupoint and then the other four acupoints, eyes, nose, ears and mouth, for five acupoints in total, while the second realm was about opening the eight dantians; dragon gate, dragon tail, dragon claw, dragon foot, dragon palm, dragon neck, dragon head and dragon horn.

jacobpaige likes this.
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of the naming, I imagined cultivators looking like lizard people

12. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    hello hope I'm not bothering anyone, but just gotta ask, does it hit different?
    *the novel*
    (man this is awkward)

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why Shuhang didn't turn his celestial collection over to Yellow Mountain when he had the chance. I could totally see him failing to cash any of them in with how easily distracted he is.

Than what? The manwha? If so, then a bit? The manhwa was a pretty faithful adaptation from what I recall, but there were things that were changed or left out due to the differences in the medium.

14. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    I read martial peak's manhwa and reread the novel, and man were there a lot of things left out, so just wanted to ask if cultivation chat group was the same

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, it been way too long since I read the manhwa to say definitively how much was left out/changed. I just remember thinking it was pretty faithful, which likely means that the important stuff was kept and the alterations were both minor and understandable. I'd probably just read a few chapters and see for yourself.

16. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    thnks for the effort

jacobpaige likes this.
  17. Tenzen12

Tenzen12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is faithful, but art is bit too cartoonish, which make it hard take it seriously. Novel is obviously still full of jokes, but story and world building just make one take it more seriously as whole.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    canaria23 likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that there'll be a seventh stage celestial among the group of morons that are about to attack Senior White, and that Shuhang's pick up will thus be quite useful to him ;)

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Guests, don’t leave lest other fellow daoists say that I, Tyrannical Song, am terrible at hosting guests." lol.

I wonder if Senior White will help out, even if only by preventing them from fleeing.

Also curious if anymore celestials will show up to add themselves to Shuhang's collection before the delivery personnel come to pick them up ;)

20. Nepagear

Nepagear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wdym? Welp this is a good rare novel that little to no amount of discrimination as far as I read, very light-hearted novel full of comedy theatrics and cool yet funny mc