LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Say "NO!" to MTL trash that attempts to pass itself off as translations.

2. GodBrandy

GodBrandy ❮Evil Shitposter❯

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not 3 slashes and has nothing to do with slashes, it's a reminder for himself that he can seek death (act recklessly) only 3 times a day, otherwise he might really die.
    The second one was complicated but it's pretty irrelevant in the end as it won't appear anymore.
    There was a note for this IIRC, raw said fish but in the legend it was a carp which is also a fish in the end.
    On the Chinese document there is literally written "household register".
    Link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Hukou_zh.jpg/220px-Hukou_zh.jpg

Terepi likes this.
  3. Terepi

Terepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this a few days ago, and just got to chapter 78. It seems like there's not going to be much development about the guy (girl?) who kissed his roommate, is this ever fully explained or do we get more development with this, or does the author drop this plot-point in favor for focus on MC?

4. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    @GodBrandy, I am a little curious, with you taking over the CCG translations, did change the names of the 9 cultivation stages? What are the names now?

5. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know if they bought the Wei's translated chapters or did they just steal them and break the law yet again?

6. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They stole them. You're guaranteed to be right if you just assume they did the opposite of what's morally right when dealing with QI.

7. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... this is the last straw for me.

I've spoken out against Qidian time and time again but i still haven't resorted to using an aggregator to read their content, since i disagree with aggregators too.
    This is the last straw though. Now i have no reservations.

Until their site makes reparations or leaves, any of their content is back on the market for me. Through an aggregator of course.
    I hope they see all the hits they are missing from everyone.

8. lonelytree

lonelytree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... You actually believe that? The poster him/herself said to assume. :blobdead: Then again, your tag says it all

9. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    They have done it before. If somebody has broken the same law several times and has been proven to do so........ when someone makes a claim that they have done it again i am going to believe them.

That is what happens when your company keeps breaking the same damn law over and over and over. People assume... and if the past is any indication it is right to assume so.

And based on Wei's own post... there was absolutely no deal that was made. So in this case i would say i am right.

10. lonelytree

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious, when you say steal, you have to mean the new chapters right? Because Chapter 1 - 137 is not even on Qi. Int. If you're talking about new chapters, just how do you steal something that is not even there?

11. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, Qidian didn't steal any chapters this time.
    I didn't check their site and it turns out that i have been given false information.
    I will take back my accusations on this one account.

Though i hope you understand how much of a surprise this is to me seeing as they have stolen chapters so many other times.

Still i am truly surprised. That being said, them not doing it once holds no sway over all the other times they have... i know you translate for them and I've no problem with you or other translators but still, i made a false assumption on this account it seems and i'll own up to it... still means nothing since your employer has done it so many other times.

pcheshire, mrttao and lonelytree like this.
  12. lonelytree

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see why though, certain things that my bosses do go over my head as well. The most recent fiasco certainly doesn't help the situation. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Viola likes this.
  13. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of curiosity, what do you translate?
    I'll check it out.

Corrected me when i was wrong and admitted some stuff up top doesn't make sense. Cool guy. (y)

14. lonelytree

Reading List:
    Link
    I translate Age of Cosmic Exploration [this title was given to me and goodness do I hate sci-fi so I would suggest you not take a look at it if your tolerance for crazy science is low] and Mr. CEO, Spoil me 100 Percent [A romance that I selected to tl but it has a sci-fi subplot :blobsalt: but the fluffiness and face-slapping made me oversee all the sciency parts].

neoshadow and Viola like this.
  15. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, I was assuming the translations were on QI's site when you said that.
    I refuse to go to their site, even with addblock after all they've done.

16. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, that's why I assumed too.
    Lesson learned I guess.

17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I am really surprised at that too.
    But for some reason they didn't steal CCG translations and simply started translating on their own from c137

18. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya. I hope they start to make a habit out of this.... or not. That way the lawsuit afterwards is even worse.

Pros and cons either way.

mrttao likes this.
  19. GodBrandy

GodBrandy ❮Evil Shitposter❯

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really remember the previous names but there shouldn't be too much difference.
    Btw, current ones are: First Stage Apertures Realm, Second Stage True Master Realm, Third Stage Acquired Battle King Realm, Fourth Stage Innate Martial Emperor Realm, Fifth Stage Spiritual Emperor Realm, Sixth Stage True Monarch Realm, Seventh Stage Spiritual Venerable Realm, Eighth Stage Profound Sage Realm.
    The final two aren't definite since they have yet to appear.

20. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, interesting... BTW, I also don't remember the old names, I got used to the names in LNMTL because when I decided to read the raws the HTL was still around chapter 50, so that's a long time ago.
    It is really a good news to me that this novel is being translated with greater chapter frequency. I love the later arcs and I would love to reread them after they receive a proper translation.