LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, he said he could only do up to 100steps before needing to return to ground

justmehere and CuriousBlackCat like this.
  2. CuriousBlackCat

CuriousBlackCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc he can produce a specific number of them at a time, I think it was 1000? I know that they last for a certain amount of time after he steps off of them, but I don't know if that time limit counts when he is standing on it.

Edit:
    My bad, it was 100, just found the Chapter: 902.

3. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which, didn't some cultivator said that some people forge their life-bound treasure while going through Heavenly Tribulation to give that extra kick into it?

I wonder if Shuhang will use one of the 8th level Tribulation Nuke as one of the materials to forge his saber.

HavenCustos and jacobpaige like this.
  4. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1039 mentions treasures only, I'm not sure if that also refers to the life-bound treasures since I remember that there was a clear distinction made between the two in earlier chapters, especially since the latter need to be forged before reaching the Fifth Stage and from there they seem to upgraded rather than forged anew. On the other hand, I can honestly see Shuhang and White using the Tribulation Materials to forge the former's life-bound treasure and upgrading the latter's Meteor Sword.

I might be able to get a better idea if I take a look at the original script to see which characters are used for both life-bound treasures and treasures (alone), but I suck at Chinese and I've been avoiding the wiki like the plague because I don't want spoilers (and I almost spoiled myself into joyless oblivion the first (and last) time I took a look at it). Chances are that if the same character for "treasure" is used in both cases, then C1039 included Life-bound Treasures in that rumor of tribulation-forged treasures.

iBakax3 likes this.
  6. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side question wonder when we are going to see Song's OG ghost again sometimes I forget about him

HavenCustos likes this.
  7. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe it's still powering up in another dimension and transcending its own tribulations

HavenCustos likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't she just head for the ground as soon as she realized she was running low on power?

Why did it go on about him needing a specialized saber for flying if he was just going to pull out his fighting saber and use that?

9. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, it'll be fine. I mean, some people customized their flying sword into Superman figurine, so a flying armor wouldn't be that bad in comparison.

10. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was basically stating that using a specific kind of saber/sword would be preferable, but if worse comes to worse, any old saber/sword could do but with a reduction in stats. I mean considering that we've heard of dudes flying on laptops and keyboards, plus we've seen Senior White turn a helicopter and various branches into flying swords, on top of Dongfang Six turning her scooter into a flying...whatever.

I pretty much figured everything was free game after some point, so points to Shuhang for actually using a saber for his first flight rather than say...one of Lady Onion's sprouts for example.

11. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember right
    most of the time Shuhang used a big bike(or maybe a chariot) or fish whiskers as a flying tool.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2019
  12. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers please. I've been trying to avoid them like I mentioned in an earlier post because I love being blindsided by the insane twists in the novel.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  13. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure of what i remembered for all i know
    Shuhang might have a flying titan for life bound magical tool.

14. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I did not ask for what he actually used earlier, what I wrote was a simple speculation on another's question. I don't want to know about any future events or random bits in the novel. If I did, I would have read the wiki or asked someone to PM me about something, but I haven't done any of these things, since, as I wrote earlier:
    I'm avoiding spoilers, and I'm quite certain that there are others like me that follow this thread.

- Make sure that the person you're responding to is actually asking for future events
    - If yes, either use spoiler tags or PM them (I suggest you spoiler that first reply to me or erase it all together)

15. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just saying random shit because i don't have facts. For example lets just say Shuhang is the reincarnation of the 1st heavenly way.
    That type of baseless information.

16. CuriousBlackCat

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if you understand what "remember" actually means, but whatever, I've already said my piece and that's that.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "She seemed to be using her power to mock Song Shuhang" lol. I look forward to the day when she stops pretending to not be a sentient individual. She's really bad at it :LOL:
    If people are posting unmarked spoilers, then just report them and move on. There's a link for it at the bottom of every post. The mods are quite good about adding the spoiler tags that the person should have added themselves, and it saves you having to argue with someone who will likely never admit that they did anything wrong.

CuriousBlackCat likes this.
  18. Tea leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Can it really be called spoilers if it is only a speculation or have a very strong foreshadowing?
    For example white used to be a heavenly way wielder. Even though it wasn't shown but it is glaringly obvious.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read your posts and have no interest in debating them. That's for the mods to decide, not me.

20. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your post imply that you have read ahead and that what you are posting are spoilers by having stuff like "if I remember right".
    Please don't just make stuff up and and then act like they are facts or spoilers