Spoiler Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrispyNoodle, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her Way is flawed, and caused her to be bonded to the Eighth Heavenly Way. She was created to be the patch for the missing part of the Eighth, lost during the battle with the Holy Man.

Shuhang’s lotus flower can fix that flaw and help her escape her bondage. In All Heavens and Myriad Realms, there is only one person who can actually helps her, and that is why she is pretty much tolerates him.

Well, I personally think its more related to Ruism’s Holy Man, since the Gold Core Composition was called as ‘Voice of the Holy Man’s Poetic Masterpiece Through the Ancient Times’ and inspired by ‘Holy Man, Teaching Everyone Without Prejudice’.

alexfilia, Terepi and CosmicInsomniac like this.
  2. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Shuhang is more of a means to an end for Heavenly Emperor. She's stated that her actual way of escape (from what, exactly, hasn't been explicitly stated) is Soft Feather's Heart Demon. The lotus is more of a pleasant surprise. As for why it's so useful to her, it's probably got something to do with how both it and her are products of the Third Heavenly Dao.

3. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 1499, Shuhang killed the cyborg girl by ripping out her core by her request, can someone tell me what happens to her in the later chapters?

4. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As she was dying, she was brought into Shuhang's Core World so that she'd revive there. About a couple of months have passed by since then. She hasn't resurrected yet.

5. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

6. CRancier09

CRancier09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats with he died severals times but resurrected??

8. Terepi

Terepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Youth, you asked this question to the right person. Mentioned the experience of death, in same age fellow daoist nobody was richer than me!" ~Song Shuhang to Scarlet Pupil, Chapter 1685.

Ok, So Shuhang has died many times, with the only person we know that has died more is Lady Skylark. I know this is a spoiler thread, but I think this is important enough to warrant it.
    1. Shuhang died many times during The Battle of Ruism, Fat Ball attacked Ruism, and a Senior used a treasure to rewind time and revive those who died. Then Fat Ball killed them again, and the Senior rewound time again, creating a loop of continuous death
    2. He died from a Body Refiner, I believe Sixth Path. I don't recall this, so I can't be certain, but it mentioned a Sledgehammer and Phoenix Fire, both of with Sixth Path uses
    3. Died from rebound of Appraisal Technique, simple enough. Don't remember what he appraised, but it was right after the Immortal Feast
    4. Heavenly Punishment was aiming at Shuhang, which would destroy him in Body and Soul if he died, and he had no chance of survival. Therefore, as it had not struck, he asked Senior White to kill him to activate his Resurrection Coin before it struck
    5. Died from Tribulation Immortal Heavenly Tribulation.
    So you know how his luck works, right? It's high rewards high risks, and puts him into danger quite often. However, his luck allows him to obtain resurrection devices quite easily. Which, because it won't permanently kill him, makes the path his luck puts him on much more dangerous. He bought a Resurrection Cross from Senior Anything Can Sell, and later on bought 12 Resurrection Coins from his disciple Any Goods Can Have. He's had more resurrection items before, but they weren't all used properly by him, with one example being that a resurrection device that was created by Senior White activating while he was alive, resulting in the creation of a Doppleganger.

I'd continue on, but I don't have time to finish this right now, so I'll probably come back later and improve this, but I hope this helps!

alexfilia likes this.
  9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    how did he survive the
    1. Died from Tribulation Immortal Heavenly Tribulation.?

i meant he died from it what resurrected him

10. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Kanna blessed him with one resurrection opportunity.

11. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    He used a Resurrection Coin, bought from Any Goods Can Have.

He bought 12 of them in a set.

12. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the risk come first...

His luck will lead him to his goal, even leading him to the items and people necessary to complete the quest. The major drawback of his luck is that it does not lead him along the safest route, opting instead for the most dangerous path possible, just like the Wayfinder of the Twelve Swords of Power.

Riches and honours lurk within danger

The exact opposite of White’s luck, danger came first before riches and honours. His luck ensure the danger and yield are proportional. The more dangerous situation he is, then the greater yield he will gain. As such, his default setting in any situation is Hell Mode.

13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the protagonist really become an asshole?

14. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

Wujigege likes this.
  15. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck no, he's hilarious, especially with how he unintentionally seeks death.

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    A big NO.

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So with the latest chapter mentioning the possibility of Shuhang getting a minor talent related to space, I'm reminded of his two other talents he awakened from his acupoints. One was some bullet time ability and I think the other was a hypnotic voice? Which prompted Nine Lanterns to teach him the Lion Roar move to make maximum use of it.

Just wanted to know, but were these minor talents supposed to be able to scale with the cultivation stage of a cultivator? Since if they did, and given Shuhang's current state of having 9 cultivator equivalents of engines powering him, that could end up being potentially useful. Otherwise, if it's already obsolete at his level, then it's a shame that he never got much mileage out of either of his talents.

18. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    By now, Song Shuhang’s status as a Ninth Stage Tribulation Immortal more or less set in stone. He has been seen using Gate of Space, he has Tribulation Immortals’ life force and can fought several moves with Eternal Life Beings.

19. TheSleepycat

TheSleepycat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, enybody that rembers how he gets a kidny in 7 colors and what it does.
    I seem to rember that it was a strike from "fat ball" that made it like that

20. NoOneSpecial

NoOneSpecial Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember what happened to Li Yinzhu?