Recommendations Cultivation Manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KnightofGlory26, Jul 30, 2017.

1. KnightofGlory26

KnightofGlory26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey recently i got back into reading manga and watching anime again, and i was hoping someone could recommend me a cultivation manga. i would prefer that it is still going, not on hiatus or dropped. please give me a link if you could as well, or a synopsis.

~thanks!

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    DJdragone and KnightofGlory26 like this.
  3. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Tales of demons got an anime? Wow

I need a list of all the non wuxia magical/cultivation/magic super battle shows on viki
    I always try to get into the shows but get blindsided by all the regular non Qi stuff
    There any shows like that?

KnightofGlory26 likes this.
  5. TeaNinja

TeaNinja [Chuunikage of the Hidden Teapot Village]

Reading List:
    Link
    KnightofGlory26 likes this.
  6. ken1345

ken1345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  7. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that. Great story and characters. But I have to say that there are no bare boobs, just some big ones.

Stay away from that. Read the mangwa if you want (it's an okay manga) but don't watch that terrible CG anime.

9. ken1345

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey it aint that bad :v just too short

10. ediav42

ediav42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it is not a cultivation MANGA, it is a cultivation webnovel called Absolute Choice. Now hear me out and understand that even my praises fall short of its greatness (need to read at least to 60 to make a judgement that is not premature), it is called Absolute Choice and you can easily find it through novelupdates. The MC Shi Xiaobai, he may seem childish at first and very chuuni, but he is actually a character with a lot of depth and emotion for who he is and why he does the things he does. He is a bit shameless and can seem arrogant, but he has a very accurate grasp of his abilities and how weak he is in the world and is a kind person at heart. He is also very intelligent, and can be quite fun to watch. Some characters are a bit of a parody of others (at beginning) but they are also cool. Even side characters have depth, motivations, flaws, and seem very real and believable. MC has this system only he can know about called the "Absolute Choice" where he must do one of the presented options it gives him (example could look like: 1. Save the world from the all powerful demon king, 2. Have the 1000 year old virgin woman fall in love with you in five words or less, 3. Strip naked and run through the streets of Shanghai) and he has no choice but to choose and complete one of the options given or time will keep repeating until he succeeds (even death is not an escape from the Absolute Choice). But MC is compensated for his troubles by getting rewards of varying ranks in proportion to its difficulty. But the fact of the matter is he is not given a choice but to follow through with the Absolute Choice, no matter what it may be. In this alternate version of Earth the MC appears in (he was from a world like ours originally) is a modern day with superheroes, monsters, natural disasters, and other such things being a daily occurence. The novel doesn't cultivate qi, or chi, etc but it does cultivate psionics in addition to some other systems and abilities like magic that aren't as mainstream as psionics due to psionics being more well understood, rewarding, and accessable. The novel has Chinese origins, so it is set in China so far, thus the names are of course themselves Chinese too. The beginning may be a little hard for some to read through, but it certainly is well worth it when it has finished some preliminary world building and gets into the characters (including MC) themselves. You should at least read up until chapter 60 to truly get a decent idea of how great this novel is.

11. ken1345

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thats a lot of reading there xD

12. flowingcloud

flowingcloud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. ediav42

ediav42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I consider giving a bad recommendation to a great story a disservice to all involved.