Recommendations Cultivation Novel with OTP and Happy Ending.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cleodux, Mar 15, 2019.

1. boilhats

boilhats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forty Milleniums of Cultivation MC has love interest that is strong so you'll not see the damsel in distress trope, but the novel isn't too strong on romance as there's a large period of separation between the two of them at some point.

2. Xhyn

Xhyn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Histories Strongest Senior Brother is kind of like that but their romance part comes in later chapters

3. cleodux

cleodux Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok firstly i was a way for too long. And finally went back here to check for new titles to check out. I kind of understand IET style now... He sucks at writing love story, but i will take his novel over harem novel. Due to my real life commitment, i have not much time to read novels but i can watch donghuas. As i am the type who need to read all wall of text without skipping. Imagine if i read novel halfway and find out the story is not to my liking, for whatever reason(usually things to do with harem or NTR)... (give me back my time back >.<)

But i can safely say how i love Stellar Transformation and Swallowed Star(the love interest barely existed and i dont know why IET even put her in to the story) donghua adaptations. And maybe i can continue read the novel after i am done with the donghua.

Vanidor likes this.
  4. aaachris

aaachris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nightfall is unique and mao ni's best work in terms of writing quality. MC is smart and his rise happens in stages. He joins an academy with twelve senior brothers and sisters, taught by the strongest one in human realm. Every character know how to act like proper characters you would expect them to be based on their standings. The interesting thing here is the power level. There's is clear distinction between who is stronger. In the end of the novel, mc still wasn't strong enough than three of his senior brothers and sister in terms of power just by cultivation state. The stronger one is in cultivation state,the harder it is to kill them,so not all enemies couldn be killed. There's many strong female characters in this novel. There's multiple girls with subtle or clear feelings for MC but they're understanding enough to not bother when MC already chose the one who's always with him since childhood.

5. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try The Great Ruler. The MC has lot of girls who like but he only likes his girlfriend and no one else. She is also strong and not a damsel in distress. The story is completed. You said you don't like harem, but the romance is not mentioned a lot. So you can try the martial ancestor and BTTH. The three stories are connected a bit but only in the end will it be mentioned.

6. DiXanthos

DiXanthos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of Chicken in Royalroad might be what you seek. :p