Recommendations Cultivation Novel Without Romance/Harem, Descriptive Power Ups

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lagu, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Lagu

Lagu Love Me

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished Supreme Soaring Immortal with MTL and LOVE IT. Honestly first time reading a female mc cultivator novel without romance it was super fun to read cuz I especially enjoy reading about the cultivation process and adventure scenes in particular in martial arts novels (wuxia, xianxia etc I don't have a preference). I also really liked how she was not completely unattached and had life and death comrades even tho most of the times she was doing the major work.

I dont put much hope in finding sth similar with a female mc, but at least could u rec sth with a male mc without romance or harem would be possible? Late romance would also be fine. Would love it if lots of the cultivation process and techniques are explained and not just mc sits down power up and beats up bullies. I read enough of those.

Things I enjoy that have lots of stuff I like that go that direction (not completely tho) are all IET Novels, Warlock of the Magus World, ISSTH, Undefeated God of War and Chronicles of Primordial Wars.

2. skywar2

skywar2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    History’s Strongest Senior Brother.

Lagu likes this.
  3. Deleted member 451013

Deleted member 451013 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity. The MC is immoral and selfish, but the cultivation system is well thought out.

Lagu likes this.
  4. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Lagu

Lagu Love Me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh! I have this one on my waiting list since forever and it looks like it's almost finished translations! From some reviews tho, there does seem not to be much romance but apparently lots of female characters show up. Will it be annoying like the kyah u saw me naked suddenly ur my most hated enemy kind of shit? Cuz I literally cant stand that.

Actually will read this soon thank you! Selfish is always nice, too much kindness is annoying af.

I have read this already but thank you for the suggestion :)

6. sakyuya

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, there's no annoying stuff like that. Try reading it, and you will got enraptured by it!

One of the best Female Protagonist Novel imo.

Sadly, most female protagonist novel with potential got forced romance on them just because that's what most reader expecting from 'Female Protagonist' kind of novel.

Lagu likes this.
  7. Lagu

Lagu Love Me

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds awesome thank you! Will do!

And sadly yeah you are so right, it is so fucking annoying. Would prefer well written friendship over romance any day.

EDIT Ah wait the comment u quoted I asked about History's Strongest Senior Brother lol Stunning Edge I alr read or did u read that too?

8. sakyuya

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp my fault then lol, me and my sleepy eyes.XD

As for History’s Strongest Senior Brother, it's also one of the good book, where MC beat other main character troupe to submission. He's a good and cool senior brother for sure.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Lagu likes this.
  9. Synthium

Synthium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lagu likes this.