Forgotten Title cultivation novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by asi, Jul 7, 2020.

1. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking for a novel i read a bit of like 2 years ago. i've been trying to remember pieces of it so i can make a post asking for help. finally remembered some things, and they should be fairly accurate despite being a little vague.

i have no clue how the novel starts. but i do know that at some point in the novel, relatively early (i think) the mc goes into like this demon realm. if i remember correctly, the humans are at war with some sort of like demon/devil race. so anyway, mc travels down to this demon realm (may have been forced to a corner, forced to go there) i think he traveled there with someone else, i think it's his girlfriend/lover or whatever, but they might just be normal friends or fellow apprentice-brother/sister. so they travel down to the demon realm, and they come across these villages inhabited by the demons, who have captured some humans and tortured them. (maybe raped) mc kills the demons and tries to save the humans but (assuming i remember correctly) one of the female humans just wanted to die because she suffered too much. eventually, mc leaves the demon realm.

another part of the novel, which i'm not sure if it's before or after the stuff i've mentioned above ^^
    but the mc has to go into hiding i think and he hides his real identity and goes to this like alchemy sect? it's not only an alchemy sect, and in fact it might not even be alchemy at all, but it's something like it, like weapon refining or talismans, something like that. anyway after a while mc becomes famous there as a talent or whatever. also, the person who was known as a famous talent before he came along is some pretty girl. iirc, she's not one of those arrogant sods. oh right, there's also outer and inner areas just like every other typical sect. oh yeah, also, mc uses like some pretty impressive disguising technique before entering the sect. and the sect (i think, may be wrong) is inside some sort of city or kingdom, because i distinctly remember there being mentions of large gates, maybe city gates or sect gates, idk.

i might have made things much more confusing than they need to be, sorry. but hopefully it's enough for someone to answer, thnx in advance.

asurabuddha likes this.
  2. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    asi likes this.
  3. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    This Sounds like Spirit Realm
    The MC and a Woman/Sect Sister/Lover got, while in a Fight into a Teleport Array or something (Not Sure) and ended in the Demon World. They saw how the Demons tortured Humans and Killed the Whole Village, but the Humans didnt want to Live anymore.

asi likes this.
  4. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second part feels like I Shall Seal the Heavens

asi likes this.
  5. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not certain, but pretty sure it's Spirit Realm. thnx :D and i forgot about ISSTH, time to check it off my to-read list

asurabuddha likes this.