Recommendations Cultivation novels with NO ROMANCE.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by zloi medved, Mar 25, 2021.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Tf u on about
    YOU are confusing the two
    Either that or the author was so fucking unoriginal he copied his ideas
    I never read renegade but in ISSTH. The romance was absolutely pathetic but it wasnt as bad as half of the cultivation romance novels in the sense that for majority of the story it stays away from the plot. Og bitch who kidnaps him (this whole idea confuses me to this day, and the cop out fact he was forced to be an orphan cux of "fate and bad karma") ends up with him in the last chapter, but there literally was nothing between them. He had better chemistry with Lord fifth or a rock.
    And the second bitch who was after him.. it was unrequited af. He never liked her but she liked him. It was a self insert on the party of the author to be a pseudo harem where multiple girls fall for mc but he's loyal to og basic bitch hoe.
    2nd side hoe ends up marrying his clone, who died after making the last hex. She is forced to move on after she realized she can never truly be with mc

2. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    No she doesnt she gets on board with mc and xu qing in "ship" to visit another bigger multiverse at last chapter. What you said is correct before the final arc but at the end mc ends up with xu Qing and chu yuyan not his clone.Did you read the last chapter or not?.

It was in Renegade Immortal where 2nd girl ends up with mc's clone. Totally toxic relationship.

Yea romance is not good but i dont read or watch romantic stuff normally, so i dont know what is good what is bad, i just thought it was okay for cultivation novel.

In my opinion, Martial Arts Master had very good realistic romance, Mc and Fl conversations reminded me of my own, even though there was no tension or dog blood plot. I was impressed at author's skill to be able to conjure up such imaginitive conversations. Novel is not solely dedicated at romance but it occupies 40% of the novel.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021