Recommendations Cultivation novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hanada, Jun 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am looking for cultivation novels where the mc has some kind of cheat, it could be a treasure, system or special ability as long as it's done well
    Some caveats
    -Male MC
    - No BL
    - >40 Chapters
    Edit:
    I want what you think is great and really liked not just any story that has the above

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    kohaichi likes this.
  2. langman_MTLer11111

langman_MTLer11111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are too many ''cultivation novels'' to satisfy you.

UndyingSLIME10295 likes this.
  3. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was clear in the op, but rec me ones you thought were well written or you really liked

4. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  5. langman_MTLer11111

langman_MTLer11111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    《位面之纨绔生涯》,"The Multi-World Shuttle of the Playboy",A girl who has a crush on the male protagonist, burns her life and becomes the protagonist's system.
    A girl who has a crush on the male protagonist, burns her life and becomes the protagonist's system.
    The male protagonist didn't know this, and with the improvement of his strength, he gradually awakened the memory of his previous life.
    There are many female protagonists, harem texts, showing off and slapping the face. It is a MC novel of a classic shop.

6. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I listed was my preferred genre/tags and I wanted top recs on those categories not just what fit the description

8. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've done the equal to walking into a car store and said "I want to see all black, affordable sedans", narrow it down or be forever swamped with these kind of replies

9. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Im confus. My recs literally hit the bullseye, ya know. *aggrieved*

10. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I meant the OPs post, I mean.. really? B/G or no romance with >40 chapters? That covers just about everything

Since I'm not doing anything else right now, you get some recs.
    1.) Devils son in law
    2.) Nine star hegemony body art
    3.) Against the Gods
    4.) Dragon-Marked War God
    Ad infinitum

11. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What am looking for is something you consider great or a different league than the rest, the type that make you check for new updates kind of story or keep rereading

12. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ?
    This is recommendation thread, not a forgotten title thread. So if we were to go with this analogy, it would be closer to "I want to know which black, affordable sedans you think highly of." OP shouldn't have to narrow it down.

As for recs, all I can think of is these few, the first of which isn't really cultivation, but whatever.
    Chronicles of Primordial Wars
    Cultivation Chat Group (comedy, slice of life)
    World of Cultivation (sans romance, it's pretty good)
    History’s Number 1 Founder

13. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    Night's Nomenclature
    • The mc in this one has a pretty unique cultivation style. (There more than one way of cultivating here and you get different power depending on their cultivation style/technique(not sure how to call it))
    • You gotta keep in mind when reading the early chapters of this novel(ch1-100) that this novel is pretty chill. So expect that the characters will have a not-so-serious-attitude, most of time, in the story. I say this because the early chapters happen to be the time when the characters are more serious and some readers didn't like how they turned easy-going after getting used to the characters' serious attitude in the early chapters.
    • The novel doesn't have much chapters...iirc there's only around 80ch currently (but in mtl there's 800-900+ ch already if you want to read more of it)
    • The mc or the story in general is pretty racist i think so that's a con, there more racist stuff in the mid-latter part of the story than the early chapters...and I am trying to bare with those stuff while reading it since the novel, specially the start of it, is pretty unique and I really liked it so yea...
    • Another thing very likable in the story is that the MC has some really ingenious ways in making use of everything around him or every powers on his kit to create an advantage for him. And it makes him, getting new powers, pretty exciting every time.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022