Discussion Cutie Mutie ( Qtμt )

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by GDLiZy, Jun 5, 2019.

1. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been lured into this manga while trying to find my daily dose of fluffy mangas. Its story really blew my mind.

I have been going "what the fuck?" for like once in every chapter.

So now I needed someone else to discuss what the hell is going on.

2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that one.

It's cursed.

I only read the first chapter and never came back. Still trying to forget everything that it showed and everything that it hinted towards. It still haunts me what's going to happen to those poor girls, but I don't wanna find out even though I know it's not going to be pretty.

Edit: I also thought it was fluff, even though the background of the cover and it's use of colors gave me an ominous feeling, I thought...haaah. Too late now.

userunfriendly and GDLiZy like this.
  3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Terrifying. One chapter was enough...:blobfearful:

4. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gud recomend !
    into read list!

5. ebonykun

ebonykun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cute lolis. BUT dark themes. yay. wow.
    loli torture route, some weird maho shojo-ish tropes, dark depressing cliches. meh, yawn-fest.

it would be more heartfelt if their problems are explored and the reason behind their actions are touched upon more deeply. how are they keeping their problems a secret? don't the adults around them notice their oddity? how did they get roped into doing it in the first place? was it just simple naivety, or more? could be a good psychological and mature story dealing with how minors get involved in adult matters due to lack of parental/adult supervision or ignorance (younger people are impressionable and easy to manipulate, and pre-teens/teens are even more so with their need for social acceptance/self-discovery), what can be done to avoid it, and how cases like it usually ends if there is no intervention. a touch of realism would be nice. it could be something that explores the psychology and mentality of minors around that age group and make for a thoughtful reading.