Chinese Daddy, Mommy Was Snatched

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kanna Rose, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 爹地妈咪被抢了 Daddy, Mommy Was Snatched
    Raw: http://m.mht.la/19952/
    http://www.xxsy.net/info/428230.html
    NU
    : None
    Why Should It Get Picked Up: Strong female, Strong male leads, gangster, killer, modern day, reverse harem+8male leads. Mc is strong and killer. I like all male leads. They have different personalty. This should picked up.
    Description:
    Su JinNian, the eldest young lady of Su Family, ASC conglomerate's rightful successor.

Three years ago, in order to save her younger sister who had suffered humiliation by others and so "accidentally" murdered others, she had no choice but to go abroad to hide and lay low.

Three years later, the play repeated, except this time, the protagonists who suffered from being plotted against became some strange man and her.

Awakening from coma, she was confronted with a beautiful view of a suspicious Mr. Handsome. Su JinNian, incessantly in a mess, escaped in a panic!

Yet, to her surprise, three days later——

"Ah Jin, this is An Shi's little scion, Young Master An, An XiRong."

"Pff!"

【Brilliant Clips】

"Bang!"

The office door was flung open violently, a little boy ran in helter-skelter: "Daddy, not good! Mommy was snatched by a bad uncle on the street!"

The man's entire face darkened, picking up the telephone to coldly command:

"Immediately implement the enforcement of martial law in the whole city, focus on the inspection of vehicles and aircraft leaving and entering the border! In the case of the discovery of suspicious persons immediately report to superiors!"

Lu ZongRui: I am your husband, yet the benefits are not even as good as Passerby A's?!

Su SiCheng: They all say the pavilion closest to the water enjoys moonlight first (benefit from intimacy with an influential person), but big Sis, I stand the closest to you, yet even your hand can't be touched T-T.

Bai ShuRan: Stay together with me, or perhaps —— I raise you?

Ximen Lie: I am very expensive, 1 million to hold hands, 10 million for a hug, 100 million for a kiss ——

MuRen LiangYu: I am even more expensive. If you touch, I'm afraid the entire Su Family would not be able to afford to pay, what, do you still want to act shamelessly and then refuse to take responsibility?

An XiRong: Ignore the two above! I don't charge! Hurry up and come to my arms! (Third young master, what about your integrity???!)

Qian ZhongYing: For the sake of your Excellency, regardless of whether the body and mind, all belongs only to the young lady alone.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it and i still dont understand the plot.... i read it again and i still dont understand the plot

3. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't read summary, it's different from story. I like this novel very much.

4. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you be so kind to post a understandable summary??

5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 sound interesting
    Modern+reverse harem

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'Mommy why do i have 8 daddies?'
    How i envision it. :blob_coughblood:

Olgaroxtea, Enny2209 and Elliana like this.
  7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother turned to her child with Virgin Mary aura, "because spit roast, triple penetration, paizuri, hands and feet jobs and 9P excites me." Said the mother.

8. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc went abroad after accident kill a guy who sleep with her step sister whom mc dearly love and protected. Mc think that guy rape her step sister so she kill him but true is that it's was her step sister who put drug and sleep with him. Her step sister is white lotus. She hate mc, she trying to destroyed mc repatution and make that guy's finance against mc.
    She come back after three year, she was scheming by step sister and trying to kill mc. At first she was refused to believe that step sister trying to harm her with poison. Solved problem
    step sister was disown or thrown out

she inherit company and was CEO.
    And she meet different, killer, business, bodyguard, her childhood friend, and other.
    Mc is killer, fight with enemy
    Mc has high IQ but low EQ. She is bad at love. Making guys heartbreak cause mc doesn't know about love.

9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Murcott

Murcott Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    爹地妈咪被抢了 Daddy, Mommy Was Snatched
    宝马香车 Treasured Horse and Fragrant Carriage

Su JinNian, the eldest young lady of Su Family, ASC conglomerate's rightful successor.

Three years ago, in order to save her younger sister who had suffered humiliation by others and so "accidentally" murdered others, she had no choice but to go abroad to hide and lay low.

Three years later, the play repeated, except this time, the protagonists who suffered from being plotted against became some strange man and her.

Awakening from coma, she was confronted with a beautiful view of a suspicious Mr. Handsome. Su JinNian, incessantly in a mess, escaped in a panic!

Yet, to her surprise, three days later——

"Ah Jin, this is An Shi's little scion, Young Master An, An XiRong."

"Pff!"

【Brilliant Clips】

"Bang!"

The office door was flung open violently, a little boy ran in helter-skelter: "Daddy, not good! Mommy was snatched by a bad uncle on the street!"

The man's entire face darkened, picking up the telephone to coldly command:

"Immediately implement the enforcement of martial law in the whole city, focus on the inspection of vehicles and aircraft leaving and entering the border! In the case of the discovery of suspicious persons immediately report to superiors!"

Lu ZongRui: I am your husband, yet the benefits are not even as good as Passerby A's?!

Su SiCheng: They all say the pavilion closest to the water enjoys moonlight first (benefit from intimacy with an influential person), but big Sis, I stand the closest to you, yet even your hand can't be touched T-T.

Bai ShuRan: Stay together with me, or perhaps —— I raise you?

Ximen Lie: I am very expensive, 1 million to hold hands, 10 million for a hug, 100 million for a kiss ——

MuRen LiangYu: I am even more expensive. If you touch, I'm afraid the entire Su Family would not be able to afford to pay, what, do you still want to act shamelessly and then refuse to take responsibility?

An XiRong: Ignore the two above! I don't charge! Hurry up and come to my arms! (Third young master, what about your integrity???!)

Qian ZhongYing: For the sake of your Excellency, regardless of whether the body and mind, all belongs only to the young lady alone. (The translation of this dog's words are: Quickly come and stay with me, OK? This person is so lonely~~~==!)

——Welcome to your jump into this pit, bookmark! bookmark!——

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Elliana and elparis like this.
  11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. she sound kind of stupid / naive tho. I can't believe she fall for her stepsister plan.

Elliana likes this.
  12. Murcott

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to add that everything in my above post was a part of the author's words, including

Elliana likes this.
  13. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters is this book?

14. Murcott

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like this is completed with 100.8 million words and three volumes - the first one 85 chapters plus an intro, the second one 76 chapters, and the last one 38 chapters - a total of 200 chapters, based on the link provided.

Elliana likes this.
  15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The son is whose ? and how did the MLs agree with the fact to share a wife , given they all have such high profiles and ego?

16. TheSupremeManificentSovereign

TheSupremeManificentSovereign Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is basically Taken but in chinese LN format...hehehe

17. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I only counted 7 love interests in the summary? Unless the random 'dog' is the 8th? Sorry, haven't checked raws.

1) Lu ZongRui
    2) Su SiCheng
    3) Bai ShuRan
    4) Ximen Lie
    5) MuRen LiangYu
    6) An XiRong
    7) Qian ZhongYing

Elliana likes this.
  18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A really good question. The son is whose?!??!

Elliana likes this.
  20. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Twin male leads or mc adopted brother son and daughter. All male leads say that's my son. He look like me. I think is MuRen Liangye twin younger brother son cause he look like them.

Elliana and Onelifeonelove like this.