Picked Up Daily Life of a Woof in High Society (豪门汪日常)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vemmy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This my first time posting something like this so please bear with me since I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing >_<
    Name:豪门汪日常
    I really really want to call it "Daily Life of a Wealthy Woof" or "Daily Life of Woof in High Society" but that's just me
    Raw Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31906.html
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I guess its a bit similar to Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days? Its very cute and the mc gets reincarnated into a Samoyed puppy (I haven't figured out how to attach pictures yet) from the very beginning of the story. He accidentally approved the name Little Pudding and unintentionally lost his only chance to change this name early on ^^; I don't know how to express how adorable this novel is, but I assure you that it's very fluff. There are 132 chapters (probably)
    I would translate it myself but just doing the description has already burned up all of my brain cells and I have finals soon.... I can help if anyone wants to pick it up though! I'm fluent in Chinese (verbal only) and while many Chinese words don't have English words that can express its meaning, I can still be useful!
    Description:
    High society CEO Big BOSS Lu expresses that he's felt stifled recently, ever since a woof style creature intruded upon his home, life has become a complete mess. A single jarring note in conversation (a slight conflict in opinion) and his couch is hijacked, his desk seized, his lap forcefully occupied, even his bed was forcefully dominated!
    The small Sammy, with his head resting upon his waste removal official's lap, four paws facing the sky exposing a soft little belly, with a face full of untainted purity and a pair of innocent eyes: "Woof~"
    Big BOSS Lu lowers his head and makes eye contact for three seconds :"......give give give! What ever you want, I will give it to you!" (Important things needs to be said three times)

Domineering BOSS Gong vs Foolish Adorable Shou of the Woof Variety

Not sure if there is smut or if the mc ever turns into human form so not quite sure how to tag this ^^;
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Dragon_Reader and chrissy987 like this.
  2. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds super duper cute!!
    I.SUPPORT.

3. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't figure out how to add pictures or delete my failed attempts QAQ

4. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds far too fluffy-cute to be a chinese webnovel. I call shenanigans. : )
    The dog must be pure evil, right? : )

5. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dog is this airheaded, kinda simple fluff ball with the perfect Sammy smile. Its actually so fluffy, although the puppy's owner often calls it chubby and his diet is strictly controlled.....

6. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then who's the psychopath? C'mon, everybody knows the stereotypes* for east asian literature: sex issues for japanese, money issues for koreans, and power issues for chinese; so who's the crazy slaughter-mojo in this book? : )

*: Mostly kidding. Mostly. : )

7. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this woman who liked torturing and dissecting small animals in her basement? One dog escaped when they were disposing of the body (it was like barely alive) and survived long enough to arrive at the villa.....the German Shepard’s hunted the woman down.

Other than that, I don’t think there are any instances of psychopaths making an appearance

8. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the puppy the mc?

9. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm, according to the author, he’ll be a dog for about 2/3 of the novel and it’s just cute and fluff

10. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So fluff!, wanna read it!. Sadly, most of the fluff gets lost in MTL.... ._.

11. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler thread ?