Spoiler Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Liu Yin’s aunt was the empress and her father was a powerful official in court. Her brother was a general that possessed strong armies. Liu Yin was the typical cannon fodder. Yet, these people wanted her to marry the crown prince!

Liu Yin transmigrated and became the selected brainless crown princess. She felt a lot of pressure from her role.

Everyone in the capital knew that the crown prince hated the Liu Family’s legitimate daughter. He avoided her as if she was a snake or scorpion. Up until people saw the god-like crown prince carrying the hem of the Liu Family’s legitimate daughter’s dress on a palace banquet!

Under the moonless night, the man’s gaze darkened as he held the petite woman in his arms. “You drugged me?”

Liu Yin’s face reddened. “I didn’t! I didn’t! Don’t spout nonsense!”

Liu Yin was speechless.

Because perverts usually find excuses for themselves [faint smile].

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : DLCPP
    Alternate Title : 太子妃娇宠日常
    Author : 我要成仙
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Historical, Romance

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/daily-life-of-the-crown-princess-pampering/

kawaii12345 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  2. GoliathQueen

GoliathQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Liu Yin. She transmigrated into a cannon fodder in a novel, a pampered daughter of a powerful minister (I think it's the head of the Ministry of Appointments). Her aunt is the Empress. The original host is known to have her eyes above her head, and most importantly, an ardent admirer of the Crown Prince. Unfortunately, the CP doesn't like her[original FL]. Liu Yin (FL) isn't particularly remarkable in any way but she's not stupid, especially since she's standing between Liu family's and Qin Yan's vie for power.

Qin Yan. Crown Prince. He's adopted by the Empress (FL's aunt). Standard ice berg but quite lustful towards the FL. He doesn't speak a lot of sweet words.

FL's rivals:
    Daughter of another official. Scholarly, elegant, talented, etc. idk if she can be considered a SFL because there's basically no rivalry. Our ice cold ML is only interested in politics and FL. I included her because technically she's half-wife of ML (Liangdi iirc).
    She's quite pitiful actually. She basically becomes forgotten in the backyard where she dies off of illness.
    Daughter of Zhennan Wang. I don't remember much about her relationship with the Crown Prince but she calls him "brother". Anyway, she sold out her own family. In order to please Qin Yan, she told him of her father's treasonous actions and plans.
    Liu Yin decided to act like the OFL, firstly, to avoid suspicion. Secondly, to disgust the ML more so that he will not marry her. UNFORTUNATELY, the opposite happens because the ML saw how pretentious her "love" is. For example, he caught her lying that she made him a cake when she actually bought it. He became curious and we all know where that ends in these novels. Anyway, the ML isn't really the sweet gentle type, he's more domineering. For example, when Liu Yin was scared because she thought he would die, what he said was:
    "Don't worry, if I am dead, you will be buried with me, and you will never be left alone in the world."
    …. Although he does have his soft moments.
    He calls FL "奸细" or "spy" because he thought at first that she was pretending to like him because she's acting as a spy for the Empress. Later, it became his pet name for her. He also likes when she calls him "太子哥哥" or "(Crown) Prince brother", instead of "Your Highness" or "殿下".
    When Liu Yin insists on accompanying Qin Yan to Jiangnan.
    "Why can't you take me? I won't cause trouble to Your Highness. Just take me as a personal eunuch. I can do what Xiao Luzi (ML's eunuch) does. I can do what he can't do. I'm more practical than him. That's too much. Am I inferior to him in Your Highness's heart?" She chattered all the way into the inner hall, and Xiao Luzi silently lowered his head. Why should the princess compare herself to a slave?
    When he came to the desk, Qin Yan picked up a writing brush and wrote on the paper. Without looking at her, he asked, "what can you do?"
    Curling her lips, Liu Yin walked around him as she spoke earnestly: "I can serve tea, pour water, change clothes, cook, and run errands. I can do whatever Xiao luzi can do!" At this point, she suddenly took a step forward, hugged his neck from behind, and bowed her head. She whispered in his ear: "And I can warm the bed, this Xiao Luzi definitely can't."

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021