Damn, Son.The leaks are real bois

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Jiggy, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link

Nintendo Ninjas doing their work to DMCA and copystrike youtubers who covered the leaks. Any Pokemon Fan out here outraged coz of the dex cut? Or the designs of the final evolutions of starters. Coz for me I don't give a damn, coz I thought cutting the dex now is better for the future when pokemon will have over 1000+ unique mons.

2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a major Pokémon fan. I still play the games occasionally since they’re fun. Not mad about anything. I’m just glad there were leaks, that means I’ll get editors and hacks sooner.

3. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you even need to cut the dex in the first place? It's kinda sad I now have access to about the same amount of Pokémon from gen 2... That came out 20 years ago. Lmao, what a joke.

LordCorwin likes this.
  4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    The dex cut is a pretty smart move actually. It cuts down on the work that would have to be done, thus freeing resources that can be used on other parts. Plus, if they are so inclined in the future, they could potentially hold polls allowing gamers to pick some of the "outside" pokemon to appear in future games.

5. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    im still pissed ash gets to be an MC for another fking season desu

6. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    im suprised they care considering they have been puttin in the minimum amount of effort for the last 20 years or so.

7. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ash should be the MC forever, coz if he is, then I have hopes for the future with Infernape and Sceptile, my dear bois. If they'd do a reset on ash then might as well ditch him coz my loyalty is to his Pokémon that I'm attached to in the previous gens.

8. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Red is a better MC ..... hell yellow is a better MC .. fk even the weird as names like white and black are better MC desu

9. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard they were literally reusing all the previous animations and art though, so there isn't any significant work they're cutting out by doing this

Delirious likes this.
  10. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    cutting dex so a region can be only populated by pokemon who are fit for that regions climate? sounds a lot better than all pokemon all the time.

And i never collected all the dex anyways.. it's such a shit task

that's false. fake news. pokemon always updates animations for something. camp and wild area are a big animation sinkhole

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019
  11. Diametric

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about the art and animation for the old pokemon (which they are cutting out), what do you mean by camp and wild area?

Also, pretty sure that old pokemon only pass through the to the new games in online play, nothing to do with the story mode, so the region's climate is irrelevant.

12. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    camp has special interactions you can do with pokemon. play, pet, feed. so that's a lot of animation added in
    wild area basically walking pokemon on a bigger and more interactive scale.

there was at E3 i believe an interview where they stated their wish to make regions climate relevant. so even next gen would cut some pokemon and move in some new ones that would fit.

13. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Not even 50%. Yeah I am sticking to my wonderful romhacks

14. Diametric

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the whole idea of keeping the old pokemon is that they're pokemon you caught while in other regions from past games? You can use an infernape in battle, but it's not like you'll find a chimchar in some long grass.

Like I said, the region's climate is irrelevant to the dex being cut, since they're not pokemon from that region
    Ah, that makes sense. If this is the case then it's less unreasonable than people are making it out to be.

Jiggy likes this.