Chinese Dancing beauty match refuses blackening [Quick wear]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Aug 14, 2022.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dancing beauty match refuses blackening [Quick wear] 耽美女配拒绝黑化[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3605673
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Okay after this gem, I truly got interested in Feamle MCs in BL novels and so made a list "Female MC and messed up BL" + She is the female partner of pure love [Quick wear]
    Description:

Note: The first two worlds are not very well written. If you don't want to read it, it is recommended to start watching from the third world , The world of the male queen is not well conceived, and if you don't like it, just skip it, too lazy to revise.
    -------------------------------------------------- ------------
    The world of Danmei.com is so big, there are always some books that prefer blackened male protagonists, and all kinds of perverted sadomasochism are deep in small dark rooms.
    The system to save the male protagonist of the blackened bend came into being.
    What is the purpose of the sand sculpture system?
    Use benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, wisdom and faith to educate the blackened male protagonist! Break straight male lead! Let the online literary world be full of truth, goodness and beauty! Practice four goodness and four beauty!
    As a senior rotten female boss - miserable, forced to bind the straightening system?
    In this regard, the former boss cowered in the corner of the dark room and cried: Xun Xun Mi Mi, miserable and miserable!
    Once you enter the system, it is as deep as the sea, and from then on, Tanmei is a floating cloud!

World 1: Straighten the shemale hybrid black attack?
    Big fox: You straightened me but forgot me, oh oh oh.
    The little fox with a black face: You big-headed bastard, where do you put your hands?
    ---On how the millennium calamity fox binds the silly little fox

in the world 2: Rebirth of the end of the world and the blackened old brother attack? The
    brother smiled gently: Baoer, brother misses you. Look, brother found you.
    The younger sister fell to the ground: Brother, I was wrong!
    --On how the male protagonist and brother closed the little black house of Pippi Shrimp and sister

World 3: break up the miserable childhood emperor attack?
    Mother kisses and hugs: Mother loves the little baby the most!
    The son's indifferent face: I also really want to "love" my mother.
    Mother's puzzled face: It sounds like something is wrong.
    --On how the scheming boy's son abducts and sells the good mother and concubine

World 4: Breaking the straight women's clothing boss charm attack? The women's
    clothing boss charms a smile: Is the concubine beautiful?
    Sister paper lying face: No matter how beautiful you are, you can't hide the fact that you have a handle!
    --On how the gangsters in women's clothing cheated and deceived innocent female college students World

5: Breaking the hearts of the people
    Aggrieved little emperor: Yes, but according to the mother's instructions.
    The male queen was so angry: Where are you getting black green...
    The little emperor lowered his eyebrows and pleaded with his eyes: But the mother punished him.
    The male queen sneered: When did Ben Gong say that he would punish you

Original - Romance - Modern and Modern - Love
    Content Label: Female Supporting System Quick Transmigration Book
    Search Keywords: Protagonist: New Pseudonym: Luo Luo Wu Xing ┃ Supporting Actor: Unknown ┃ Others: "I'm Doing Redemption in a Novel"

One-Sentence Introduction: A rotten girl's sad reminder Story
    idea: To save the encounter miserable man

Part Two
    I don't know when this pseudonym will be used again. New: Luoluo Wuxing. The second part: "I am doing redemption in a novel" 我在小说搞救赎 Raw

-Pre-received: "The Crematoriums of Crying Beauties [Quick Cross]" (Su Shuang Crematorium) -

What is a blackened BE text? It must be sent together after the protagonist group is miserable and sadistic.
      Qi Can, who became a regular employee of the Pure Aiwen Women's Support Department, said, don't be afraid, little poor ones, sister is your light.
      The protagonists who are struggling in the dark: I am not black anymore, sister look at me, I am super sweet.

[Female Supporting Team for Supernatural Detective]
      System: You have to redeem the protagonist of this miserable childhood.
      Qi Can, who just sent the scum to the recycling bin: Redemption? What   redemption

?
    Come down, don't let him green light.
      Qi Can, who was the first hat giver: ...
      As expected, taking off the hat is not as quick as a direct strategy, and solve the problem from the source.

[Xiu Immortal Master and Apprentice Love Literature Female Match] White cut black little arrogant cat apprentice x cold and ruthless Master Jian Zun
      Apprentice: Master, let's stick together, I'll rub against you, and I will be obedient.
      Qi Can's indifference

[Republic of China Young Master Literary Girl Matching] Buddha-faced murderous madly criticizing the noble young master x ten thousand people charming and charming singing girl
      . Young master: Killing is too cruel, Amitabha.
      Qi Can: Young master, why don't you wipe the blood on the beads before talking?

Please look forward to the follow-up world...
    Warning: 1. Redemption is mainly blackening, healing.
    2. Personal attacks, click X if you don't like to wear tanmei.
    3. The male protagonist's orientation is because of the twisted plot and psychological trauma. There is no controversy about liking girls.
    4. Formerly known as "I'm in Danmei for Redemption [Quick Wear]"

---Bring a pre-received "The Crematoriums of Crying Beauties [Quick Pass]"--- 哭戏美人的火葬场们[快穿

Ye Shu, as a love intelligence, didn't know that she was in the world of novels until she was destroyed. At this time, a system called Crematorium Raiders came to her.
    System: Your mission is to let the male protagonists who abused the cannon fodder chase their wives and crematoriums, and they can't get what they want, and they want to die.
    Ye Shu said: Not only did she want to chase her wife in the crematorium, she also wanted to put them in a box.

[Mary Sue E-sports]
    Ye Shu, a sick and beautiful tea-based female anchor of X E-sports, the first day she walked in, turned on the camera to show her face, and brewed a pot of green tea.
    Netizens who were brought in by the rhythm to scold the anchor: Who is this sister, so beautiful and gentle.
    Then they watched the gentle beauty open the game to kill the Quartet, Ye Shu covered her mouth and chuckled: I'm sorry, I really don't know how to play games, I can learn it slowly.
    Originally, the heroine who had a crush on the cannon fodder's stock for love has been crooked. She is crazy about beauty and crazy about beauty.
    In the e-sports club, every team member can't wait to hold her waist, kiss her and cry, and push people against the wall to listen to her sobbing. [Western Fantasy Vampire Text] The tender sacrifice bride with a

piranha in the heart X Sven scum disease
    blood and tears.
    He held a sincere heart in front of the pure and flawless bride, "My heart belongs to you only."
    She, who was admired by the major blood dukes, stroked his handsome face, and two lines of tears fell from her beautiful eyes. "But Lord Duke , I don't need it anymore."
    It was a pure white rose that bloomed in the blood in the abyss.

[Women's World Abuse] The cold, lonely, and scheming eldest son of the prime minister X flirts with the dazzling little princess who doesn't know it
    Under the layers of curtains, the former dandy princess who ascended the throne had tears in her eyes and the gold bracelet on her wrist swayed lightly. Prime Minister Su Yi, who used to be
    cold in the past, with dark eyes and a clear voice with a smile, said with a smile, "Your Majesty, how is your servant serving you?"
    Just to keep this heartless person.

[Interstellar Time and Space ABO Text] The cold and abstinent military uniform of the Imperial Marshal X Mecha blasts the weak Zerg O
    Empire News: Shocked, the Imperial Marshal is pregnant for O for ten years. And the legendary Marshal of the God of War, in a dark corner, shackles the soft and harmless Ye Shu, the end of his eyes is red, and he bends
    his arrogance, "Please, don't want me."
    Buckle, Ye Shu smiled softly, "But dear marshal, you said it at the beginning, it's just that you can't control the pheromone."

PS: 1. I don't engage in female competitions, I Love the competition!
    2. The heroine is charming, intelligent in love, and has max love skill points
    3. There must be a crematorium, the kind that has no scum

Content Label: Female Supporting System Quick Pass
    Search Keywords: Protagonist: Qi Can ┃ Supporting role: "The Crematorium of the Crying Beauty" for collection ┃ Others: Roll and ask for the collection of "The Crying Beauty"

One sentence introduction: Why did redemption become Asura Field
    Concept: Let the small world be full of truth, goodness and beauty, and the protagonists will be reunited

2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    @NightmareSeller you are interesting in female mc in danmei novel. I would recommend This. It was very great and sweet world hopping novel. I really like female mc character. I am at arc 2 cultivation world. It’s my fav arcs.
    I'm doing redemption in novels [quick wear]
    我在小说搞救赎[快穿]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6855694

summary:
    What is a blackened BE text? It must be sent together after the protagonist group is miserable, and the sadomasochism is deep.
      Qi Can, who has become a regular employee of the Pure Aiwen Women's Support Department, said, don't be afraid, little poor ones, sister is your light.
      The protagonists who are struggling in the dark: I am not black anymore, sister look at me, I am super sweet.

[Female Supporting Team for Supernatural Detective]
      System: You have to redeem the protagonist of this miserable childhood.
      Qi Can, who just sent the scum to the recycling bin: Redemption? What   redemption

?
    Come down, don't let him green light.
      Qi Can, who was the first hat giver: ...
      As expected, taking off the hat is not as quick as a direct strategy, and solve the problem from the source.

[Xiu Xian Master and Apprentice Love Literature Female Match] White cut black little arrogant cat apprentice x cold and ruthless Master Jian Zun
      Apprentice: Master, let's stick together, I will rub against you, and I will be obedient.
      Qi Can's indifference

[Republic of China Young Master Literary Girl Matching] Buddha-faced murderous madly criticizing the noble young master x ten thousand people's charming and charming singing girl
      . Young master: Killing is too cruel, Amitabha.
      Qi Can: Master, why don't you wipe the blood on the beads before talking?

Warning: 1. Redemption is mainly blackening, healing.
    2. Personal attacks, click X if you don't like to wear tanmei.
    3. The male protagonist's orientation is because of the twisted plot and psychological trauma, and there is no controversy about liking girls.
    4. Formerly known as "I'm in Danmei for Redemption [Quick Wear]"

3. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, thanks, I'm totally interested in female MC in BL setting and am searching for them all over the place. It will be great if we had more recommendations for this subgenre. The one you are recommending now is the second part of the novel recommended in this very pickup request thread although the authors may be different or the author has changed her pen name. The first part is before Qi Can has become a regular employee. The first arcs have been written in 2018 and the author is a bit immature but it gets better in the later arcs. [LOL in the notes she mentions it's one year and a half before the college entrance exam which kind of means she is 16 when writing the first arcs LOL]