Danmei/BL/Yaoi raw novels recomendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by alexfilia, Jun 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    have you try cold sands ? This one made me cry ;-;

thrynki likes this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't a Danmei cnovel but it is BL and just picked up by someone for translation (prologue out):

Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death

I'm MTL reading it and it's SO CUTE. Despite being a jnovel, it didn't make me cringe too much (harem, etc.). Also, the MC and ML are completely adorbs and devoted. MC is a tsundere and ML is somewhat black-bellied (lol, using mana transfer through bodily fluids and the fact they're compatible to wheedle kisses).

Only mild squick factor may be MC's older brother. The older brother is a serious bro-con and I think he whacks off to thoughts/images of the MC judging by the VERY short mentions we get. However, MC figures this out pretty quickly and avoids the older brother with the help of the mansion's butler and some other folks. He practically lives with the ML in the orphanage church.

Arexio, Blood A, Ashley123 and 4 others like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is a noble? What happened to the Saint girl?

4. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't gotten that far in MTL yet, I'm on chapter 16 (there are like 27 out in raws so far). As of right now, it's the ML doting on the MC and trying to woo him (MC keeps running away like a rabbit lol, classic embarrassed tsundere). And yes, MC is a noble. He was reborn/transmigrated into a noble son who in original game plot was supposed to keep beating the ML (hero) until pretty much the day before the village-destroying attack by monsters.

Btw, MC has silver hair and blue (?) eyes. ML has blond hair and blue eyes.

Blood A, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The prologue said that the ppl over there are mostly tawny and brown eyes, is MC supposed to be someone special?

6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Both MC and ML are 'special' in looks.

And some more spoilers since I got to chapter 18:
    Holy cow, MC almost got date-raped by the royal knights recruiter. O.O

Luckily he's smart and head-boinked him in the face/nose and ran away to ML.

Blood A, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, follow-up to the cliffie of the MC's dilemma.

MC has such a problem family... :/
    After helping MC through the night (YAY FOR CONSENT, AT LEAST ML CARES), ML goes out and spreads rumors and reports the recruiter. It launches an internal investigation and various things get found out.

Turns out the MC's dad sold his son to the corrupt recruiter... The knights HQ were pretty pissed off, especially when they saw what a good person MC was. MC ends up forgiving the dad but makes him promise not to do anything like this again. MC also negotiates for the knights (as compensation) to provide a patrol for the village (to prepare for the monster invasion in the future). MC also arranges things with his family to permanently stay with ML at the church. Did I mention the cute orphanage kid buns?

Also, the family butler is OP and a nice guy. He continues to help MC in the background and keep his whereabouts from the creepy bro.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally caught up with raws (ch. 27). Info about the Saint and other spoilers.

Under the cut:

No, there's no meeting with Saint-sama yet. However, MC and ML have expressed their feelings for each other. MC is still unsure whether ML will fall in love with the Saint as he's technically fated to, but is determined to love ML. ML is as devoted as always; he also met this fortune teller who told him that if he lost sight of/didn't protect MC, MC would be lost forever (hinting at what happens in original story and probably at goddess' deal with him). So ML is super determined not to lose MC.

The goddess-sama is a cutie and finds MC in Ch. 27 (she was knocked out after using so much power lol). She talks with MC and asks him whether he wants to go to his original world now, as in the terms of the original agreement. He says no, because he wants to stay with ML and protect the village. However, downside is that goddess-sama tried saving the village in multiple ways before but never succeeded -- this means that MC is also slated to die. MC is still determined to stay though, because the chances aren't 0%. Goddess-sama runs away crying and says she's determined to save them. (I want to hug goddess-sama~)

MC wakes up again. Everyone at the village is building up the barricades/walls as planned for the invasion. ML drops by but something about MC's expression probably clues him in (this has happened a lot since the fortune teller) and ML goes for a super tight hug and is more desperate than ever not to lose MC. They walk away hand-in-hand...

I WANT NEXT CHAPTER, AHHHH

Edit: Forgot to add. Apparently MC's silver-haired coloring is inherited. His grandpa's side of the family has naturally silver hair.

Blood A, SnowTime, dustmite and 3 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link

10. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend me Chinese BL zombie apocalypse novels that are not listed in NU~
    It's hard for me to find these type of novels as I don't know Chinese.
    Recently I'm into reading zombie apocalypse novels and I liked them a lot, so I had read all those listed in NU :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Arexio likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    末世重生之少主横行

Arexio likes this.
  12. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arexio likes this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    A boy from martial arts time transmigrated into the present time which is about to meet the Apocalypse, plus the host’s half sister was given second chance and reincarnated back in time

Blood A and Arexio like this.
  14. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. I might save the raw link :D

15. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a really cute sounding story, has anyone read it? I wanna try mtl-ing it if its good but not suuuuure (like no time more like it)
    it called: rebirth network edge pioneer(??)(HR)重生网缘之先声夺人)
    I found a summary/review for it here. https://www.wattpad.com/473613408-bl-summary-+-review--hr-重生网缘之先声夺人

Edit: oops I deviated from my original purpose. Is there a spoiler thread for the novel this world is crazy (link below)

https://polarbearadise.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/this-world-is-crazy/
    (i feel like ive seen a spoiler thread or something for this one but.....no??) anyone who's read this, whose the ML?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Blood A and Onelifeonelove like this.
  16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    hm... the ML is awesome, but the story of MC getting better life and appearance is sorta.... meh. It's always MC getting better appearance and welp.... like in these het novels...

scriptor and Misaki Yata like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the second one sounds so good :aww::aww: ....but has anyone read it? >.> :blobpeek:

18. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    i didnt find a thread for it.... but someone might have read it :cookie:

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ has her eyes set on 2 other novels on that list too >.> :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Misaki Yata likes this.
  20. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    XD knock your self out, I'm expecting notifications soon lmao :ROFLMAO::aww: