Discussion Danmei- Can I Live With You [Entertainment]

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by lettusfield, Jul 26, 2021.

1. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 我可以和你一起住吗[娱乐圈]
    Author:五仁汤圆
    MTL title: Can I Live with You

Link
    :
    MTL summary:
    The
    newcomer Cheng Xi has been scandalized since his debut. It is said that his good resources are all coming around with a face.
    The actor Tao Shi Yanqing is cold and indifferent, and he doesn't care about everything, the type that Cheng Xi is most uncomfortable with.

When the two met for the first time, they almost fought. Cheng Xi made a big-hearted statement at the shooting scene:
    "I still wear high-definition when
    I see him?" "I have absolutely nothing to do with him, not today, not tomorrow, let alone in the future. Yes!”

As a result, that night, suffering from primary insomnia, he discovered that he could actually sleep next to Tao Shiyan!
    Don't have nightmares, the closer you get, the better you will sleep!

-Primary insomnia, no clear cause.
    ——It is extremely difficult to fall asleep. Even if I fall asleep, I still suffer from nightmares. I have not been able to find any effective treatment. His

throat was choked by fate. jpg
    So he dressed neatly, hugged his pillow and knocked on Tao Shiyan’s door: "My brother’s beauty is also serious for business today. Let me go in and live with you and look at your face by the way. ? "

later, Tao Shiyan photo Cheng Xi into the room accidentally exposed.
    Netizen: "Cheng Xi got the male number two by holding the thigh of the boss, and tried to seduce the actor Tao, bah, shameless!"

A minute later, the top gangster po came out with a movie plan, and the investor signed Cheng Xi.
    Three minutes later, Tao Shiyan responded: I live in the same room with my boyfriend, and I am holding back some opinions.

Netizen: Gan, my face hurts so much!

Cheng Xi, who had just been treated, was about to sneak away.
    ... Without slipping out, Tao Shiyan pushed the man against the wall, his tone was extremely dangerous: "Little Laipi, didn't you want to see me, eh?"

Rainbow on the mouth and the mmp arrogant young master was attacked by X outside cold and inside the black shadow emperor
    ——You are my peace of mind and the only way home for the rest of my life
    ① Background overhead, 1v1, double C, HE, updated every night between 21-24.
    ②It's just a sand sculpture dessert, there is no logic, everyone is happy to watch it.
    ③Weibo @五仁汤圆圆, there is a big picture of Yan brother, come to Kang
    ④Choo Ball to collect the author's column, the children will cry La

Summary from my understanding:
    Cheng Xi is a arrogant young master (aka rich 2nd/3rd generation) who didnt reveal his family background to public and has a big scandal just half a year after his debut. Tao Shiyan is the type of person he is uncomfortable with/dislikes the most, indifferent, doesn't-care-about-anything cold attitude. When he is told to dress up nicely and greet the Film Emperor Tao, he's like 'why do i have to wear expensive formal clothes to greet that person'. But when he discovered his year-old insomnia is cured when he's with Tao Shiyan, he goes knocking on his door.

One day Chengxi is photographed going into Tao Shiyan's room and weibo explodes. Amidst all the cursing, suddenly a film announcement is up, with investor being Cheng Xi(?) and Tao Shiyan declares CX his boyfriend. Netizens are slapped with facts.

Meanwhile leads enjoy their time together

yeah, I'm really bad at summaries and stuff

jjwxc tags:
    Content tag: strong rich family entertainment circle Shuangwen

search keywords: protagonist: Cheng Xi, Tao Shiyan┃ Supporting role: author's column Guiqiu collection┃ Other:
    one sentence brief introduction: I am sick, you are the idea of medicine

: insomnia needs Use scientific means to overcome

It has 76 total chapters and marked completed on jjwxc

I have only read 10 chapters but very entertained so far. Although it may be cliche, the charm of cliches is also amazing. Has some stereotypes like most chn danmeis but could ignore so far. Its a good and short read if you're looking for fluff without much drama but sufficient plot. Again, its very entertaining. There are some very funny scenes just within the first 10 chapters. Oh and MC is flustered quite often when ML comes close. Introduced side characters are good too, except two annoying ones.

2. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

MelanieH128 likes this.
  4. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh, sad it seems good, but i don't read bl.