Resolved Danmei novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ky_s, Apr 27, 2019.

1. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been going crazy trying to find this raw danmei kind of taboo love raw story for all day and exhausted all wayback machine pages of danmeila with rebirth and fatherxson tags... failed to find it. But I am pretty sure it was on old danmeila site.

Either the soul of mc was blood related to his father or it was the body of his younger brother which was blood related to the father. So it was a bit of an interesting moral dilemma. Half incestuous, half non-incestuous, which half is legit? :)

Here is what I remember about it:

Mc is kidnapped on the way to his art gallery opening with his younger brother. Father contacts to kidnappers via video link, they give him a choice to choose which son shall be released first. Father chooses younger son because he has asthma. Mc collapses and dies on spot. It turns out that he had been shot already and he was on the verge of death. This is the beginning of the story. Mc reborns into his younger brothers body soon after his death (It's soul conversion I think), tries to hide his rebirth from his father and older brother while solving the scheme about his murder. Dead MC has a dog, it gives him away by treating the younger brother as his dead owner. In the mean time, father is very miserable for causing MC's death and walks down the corridors like Hamlet, holding a piece of note written by the dead MC on his day of murder..so, big dose of regret drama there. Father turns out to be ML, MC sees everything from a different angle after his reborn..they get together at some point. A scheming aunt to be the wife of ML , ML's underground mafia giant family fights with him to get his position, mainly a soap opera drama with a bit of a gun fight stuff.

Also dead MC's relatives tries to revenge, which causes discomfort to the reborn MC, he has to tell a cousin that he's reborn as younger brother because the younger brother was part of the murder plot and the relatives revenge would once again get him killed :) Pretty annoying luck there. Etc.. I do remember many more details but can't find the raws on internet, so I would be deeply grateful if anyone had read it and has a name or link about it.

Moonpearl and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  2. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what this is but I think I've heard of it... it sounds absolutely full of dreams though... me likey!

ky_s likes this.
  3. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh... I have never read this but now I'm curious! Tough luck MC XD. Camping here for the answer. (〜^∇^)〜

ky_s likes this.
  4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm no i haven't seen this one, and it sounds like an 18 wheeler worth of drama lol, to body-take over the person that was part of the murder plot lmfao!!!!

ky_s likes this.
  5. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's 重生之虎毒食子 that you're looking for.

ky_s likes this.
  6. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's it! ✌ Thank you very very much❤:):):)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    AerynW likes this.
  7. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me likey too. :)

It's found, camper! Aye!❤

Yes, it was a full blooded melancholic drama piece. The combination of mafia action and the murderous schemers balanced the story, didn't let it be drawn under the heavy dark feelings. ✌

Ps. Seems I focused on the wrong summary. Novel intro stresses on son (MC) and father (ML) being unrelated in body and being one in spirit...(Blood related in spirit) :)

Kailyria20 and cursebreaker like this.
  8. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss!!! Will just finish what I'm currently reading and then read about unlucky MC XD

ky_s likes this.