Recommendations danmei novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mereumsama, Aug 8, 2017.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    danmei and yaoi novels with summaries can be translated or untranslated. any genre as long as its entertaining.

m7vpc likes this.
  2. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
    what is danmei novel?

m7vpc likes this.
  3. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just looked it up- Chinese version of Yaoi

m7vpc likes this.
  4. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm theirs that apocalypse one...

m7vpc likes this.
  5. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just novels? Or would you do anime or manga?

m7vpc likes this.
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sovereign Book Eater

Sovereign Book Eater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoyed The Scum Villain’s Self Saving System.

m7vpc and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    If you check the spoiler in my sig i have a bunch of tl and non tl danmei novels to read :D

Have fun o/

m7vpc and ninish like this.
  9. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    o-o
    Mine: The Path of the Cannon Fodder's Counterattack
    Future: The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple From Turning to the Dark Side

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    lazynoodles and m7vpc like this.
  10. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
  11. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
  12. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    NO DONT LOOK IT UP

m7vpc likes this.
  13. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
    too late
    meh its just another term for yaoi or BL

m7vpc likes this.
  14. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your Nai Avatar! ヽ(´▽`)/

I will try! Thanks for summoning~

Anyway,

Mo Flower
    Let Me Tease You
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/are-you-addicted/
    The Rental Shop Owner
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/ill-still-love-you-even-if-youre-a-man/
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/feng-yu-jiu-tian/

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/sharing-rain-and-dew/

And read Cold Sands only when you want to cry. It's a wonderful story but it... It... Omg. (╥_╥)
    The legendary master's wife.

Not Chinese
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/dare-ga-otome-geemu-dato-itta/
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/kill-the-lights/ --> I second this one!

m7vpc and digitalreader like this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna post some links here, but it'll take a while :sweating_profusely:. They're all in Chinese and I've read none of them. Being the basic girl I am, I just went for the higher rated ones and went by feeling (70% title, 30% summary).

The system is forcing me to plant my wild oats - Well, I suck at translating titles. It literally says 'to pick the flowers and trample the grass', which is basically being a loose womanizer. I dunno, philanderer?
    The common people often said that played tired, asked an honest and good-natured person to marry.
    Honest and good-natured person Cen Xi being on intimate terms, the bitter experience carries the first wife (his dad's wife probably) who the brick is looking for three (small/little three means mistress) to go all out slightly finally, however being on intimate terms objects in little three Cen Xi, small three, when a shield brick patted for ten years ago
    But at that time, Cen Xi High school graduated soon is trampled out of the door slept outside the street the time by the orphanage......
    System[High-spirited]: The host I will certainly train the dregs to spread one generation of loose sentiment (zhong) Saint (ma) of myriad teenage boys and girls you! Has was very happy! Has is very excited! Ha ~ ha ~
    Cen Xi [Top of the head staying wool sleepy eyes dim]: ......Can eat meal by this?

Edible guide ↓↓↓
    -> about attacking to receive: Still the host receives (The MC is the uke, as far as I understood)
    -> about system: The system attribute is dreadful, swindling and abducting does not have the pressure completely, is a womanizer =not only picks flowers and annoys the grass <(¯) ¯) >
    -> about writing article: Will not have the lead plagiarism to belong to other people's work in the future

All my patients want to top me - Well, 'top' is the nice way to say 'fuck', depends on the translator... Multiple worlds type of novel.
    Pei Lu is the psychological therapist who the federation is listed first, some day, he accepted the invitation of federal government, to contract the serviceman of psychological disease treats,but the situation is a little not probably right, his patients ......Loves "on" (top/fuck) him.
    Sick people one: "You are my (mine)."
    Sick people two: "You dare to leave, I have killed you."
    Sick person N: "I died, you extricated ......"
    Pei Lu: .
    The vacation is undergoing x to be sick to attack really
    Attacks (seme) is a person (one dude), can invade the inner world of patient with the psychic force.
    A few words synopsis: I treat an illness you actually to think on me to you (actually want to top me)!
    [Specifically explained: In the world is the future background, psychological therapist ≠psychiatrist ≠ doctor in archives, what was treated the patient to depend upon is the psychic force, in the hypothesis is more similar to the spirit is different functions, therefore looked everybody who article do not lead into the psychiatrist or the doctor yo =3=]
    (1) the hosts (MC) receive (uke), 1v1, attacks, only then each other, will attack (seme) the real disassociation of personality therefore possibly to have a dot(⊙v⊙)
    (2) entirely white sweet, please the intertwining logic, should not be eaten =^_^= by the author

The strategy to raise an evil seme - bad title translation strikes again! This is a fast transmigration (multiple worlds). The literal words are black (in the sense of blackened soul, going evil) gong (attack, which you'll learn means seme, the top in the relationship). The rating wasn't that high, honestly, but the synopsis sounded smutty, so... color me curious.
    In a soul pawnbroker duty was not careful that pulls up the blackening the duty object, finally discovered that pulls up has the welfare black!
    Therefore once started, it can hardly stop to step onto one conditional dead -> pulled up black -> escaped -> seized path.
    Li Tang: You pursue me, if you pursue me, I let your mouth.
    Soviet (probably Su) che: Tang Tang, the little darling enters the basket, runs to hold again ♂ dead ♂ your ♂ (fuck you to death, basically).
    Small nine: In building show love way ultra outline, next topic.
    # pulls up to run really exciting, escapes is grasped exciting #
    # 818 that were pulled up the black big stormby me #
    How my family # has a dream wants to attackto pull up the blackening to govern #
    Edible guide
    CP: The floral formula method plays thehoodlum to attack especially interesting X skinsweetheart black glass sugar ka-beng crisp
    Puts on quickly, result HE
    Earlier period pursues, later sweet
    Host receives (MC is the uke), double clean (both are virgins)
    Insisted that 1 V 1 100 years do not vacillate

General, the movie star wants to divorce you! - Rebirth (in another body). Low rating as well. I dunno about this. Sounds like a dog blood drama type. My damn curiosity... With this rating, the novel is probably weak tho (5.4/10, 34 voters on danmeila site)
    As consecutively for the world-class superstar who three years capture the movie king, a traffic accident passed through to lack silly, vexed,nervous, young wife who humiliated.
    As two goods of stubbornness, Xiao Yan persists in stressing two principles tightly; first, does not divorce absolutely, cannot make his general husband feel better, cannot make the flock of wealth evildoers leopards of Qin satisfied, cannot let mother and younger sister their plot prevails.
    Second, to make a fresh start, to make a movie,represents, sings to remount the movie king throne.
    Played enough, the retaliation has sufficed,should divorce. But to!
    Qin Ye: You do not know that the armed forcesmarriage is difficult to leave, is the general difficultto fling? To divorce? Next generation! (in the Next Life)
    Xiao Yan: Does not want ......

Basically, MC transmigrates into the body of the weak-willed and most likely bullied 'wife' (not necessarily female, mind you) of a general. Decides to revenge against everyone while going back to acting and becoming a superstar. Then wants to divorce, but by then ML doesn't want to let him go. I'm normally not into this type of plot, but I put this here for variety, I guess.

The new era of the apocalypse - Oh boy, I'm probably very wrong with this translation. At first I thought it should be translated that way, so it got my interest. I'm into zombie apocalypse stories. Reading the synopsis, I thought it was a drama/angst + second chance do better this time type of novel. Before reading this, I really can't say how the title should go...
    Has misread the family member of thinking oneself infallible, wrong has paid the sincerity,loses an eye to turn into the real blind person,that is his punishment is deserved,
    After blind, has been loved, that is his good fortune, although the result is unhappy, the little elder brother dies in front of him.
    Now all with enough time, his eye has not been exhausted, appearance that he who the ancestors (MTL for his past life's self) lost one's sight has not seen the too small elder brother.
    However Qin Mengyang believes that he can certainly find in the life the most important that person, even if because closes the eye, he can also describe the little elder brother's appearance at heart, even if a lot of will not have any mistake absolutely.
    Heavy labor time Qin Mengyang, will not live for other people, this whole life he only cares to love his person, only to love his person pays.
    These are throwing over the sheepskin hypocritically, can actually reveal the ai snake bucktooth graciousness the person of enmity newspaper, he will not care ......
    All sorts of regrets of ancestors, were realized by the effort of this whole life ......

Totally useless rebirth - Wow, I went liberal with the translation this time (一次没卵用的重生). Rebirth-back in time. MC is the uke. It's my preference -_-...
    In He Bai the lottery ticket, was rich, stepped onto the life mountain peak, then he did not take the movie king Di Qiu crane (crane is part of his name, too lazy to look it up) killed picture carefully, reported the latter face ignorant ratio rebirth.
    He Bai: I do not have the best quality goods relative to be oppressive, why can the rebirth?
    Di Qiu crane: I have.
    He Bai: What person I by had not been betrayed to entrap, why can the rebirth?
    Di Qiu crane: I have.
    He Bai: I only want a little Qian Huo to have time to eat sweetly, the goal achieved, why can the rebirth?
    Di Qiu crane: I am rich, but is not idle is not sweet.
    He Bainu raises the table: Therefore the rebirth is useful! To let me has a pain again?!
    Di Qiu crane[Grasps He Baimo]: Is my spouse,only eats "candy cane" not to endure hardship.
    He Bai: Go away!
    Therefore, this is one entirely white returns sweetly, a leaves of small wing, adds on first is the big fiendish person who the big movie king and this painstakingly compel the kid steps onto the life mountain peak[Was towed to go home while convenient]Sweet article!
    Mine clearance: Attacks is been all one-to-one by the body and mind, host receives;
    By the rebirth, was attacked not to have;
    The goal is the sweet article! Sweet article!Sweet article! Not the sweet life is incomplete!

Gold medal edition recommendation:
    In photographer He Bai the lottery ticket, was rich, stepped onto the life mountain peak, then he did not take the movie king Di Qiu crane killed picture carefully, after reporting,bewildered rebirth. Becoming poor and blank he buoys up quickly, decided that re-enters the life mountain peak with the photography experience that the ancestors gained, actually coincidence has met Di Qiu crane after the rebirth once more, did not make the butterflies that only changed Di Qiu crane destiny carefully, started and Di Qiu crane entanglement life ......
    This article as an entertainment article,narrated a newcomer photographer, when the red (red=popular) movie king grows together and finally happy story hand in hand. He Bai has not thought that he after rebirth will step onto with the roads of ancestors completely different photography, DiQiu crane has not thought when he to initially sees thinks is "puppy young" study the younger brother says goodbye adores. The entertainment world is ostentatious, and how looks at they firm gripping each other hand,altogether will go to a glorious future.

Interstellar inspection officer - The police dog MC who dies in duty, gets reborn a thousand years in the future into a human body (transmigration style). This novel has the potential for an interesting world building. I dunno what to think of it, but it sounds like it's going to be pure, innocent and plot-oriented. MC is uke, the seme is some prince who wants to rule the world.
    Because of protecting master, but dead anti-narcotics dog eating delicacies day, the rebirth several thousand years later Ide empires,became human Yang Xiaotian. Just the rebirth faced to repay the gambling debt that the father owed and undertakes mother's the heavy burden of charges for medicine. For the livelihood, had not grasped personhood skill Yang Xiaotian skilled became the temporary employee in half a month port. Retains the dog class loyal disposition dawn day to receive half a month Hong Kong Customs customs matters supervisor's recognition quickly, recommended him to be admitted to the customs university,became for him an outstanding interspace inspector opened the front door ......
    The article takes first describes in the future the interspace world as the former police dog angle of view of person, the idea is ingenious, is novel and interesting in approach, how making the human unable to bear the worry lovable loyal lead probably be able to base in the human society. The authors try another method to take the ordinary occupation of future world as the breakthrough point, attenuated traditional interspace machine A, the fight, survival and other elements, then describes a full of vigor and vitality interspace harbor with few several,demonstrates a different interspace world for the reader.

Villain, your false identity fell off - The translation, man... The word used was 马甲 which in internet slang means sock puppet - like an alt account kinda thing... The rating for this novel is dismal. I'm scared...Multiple worlds, uke MC, 1v1.
    Before the land is white, looked novel time most likes is the plot of lead ruthless oppressive villain, now ......
    System: Villains, this you.
    Lu Bai: ......
    In brief -
    This is one bone ash level reader who likes reading the novel, takes the consequences for own actions became the villain, the lead who wants to capture each world, the actually instead captured pain compels the story.
    Therefore -
    Some day, some world, Lu Bai the waistcoat (sock puppet) fell ......
    He captures the object to look that he smiles is meaningful: Heard that your goal is to capture me?
    Lu Bai is afraid: I thought that I can explain.
    Finally his object bites him: This is not very good.
    # edible guide #
    1st, two goods occasionally aggressive side leaks by X fine minute of affections is attacked. 1VS1, attacks from beginning to end is a (one, a single) person.
    2nd, Su Susu, crisp, the logic only exists for the plot and sentiment.

Ungrateful small wolf uke - The title is so straightforward. Literally it's white-eyed small wolf shou (uke/bottom/receiver). White-eyed (in the sense of rolling your eyes) wolf is generally used as another way to say ungrateful. The rating is mediocre (6/10), but the synopsis kinda got my interest. Not in the 'read immediately' way, but I remember the time when I was all about such plots. It's back to the past rebirth. MC is uke, the ML is non-blood related big brother who might be a bro-con.
    [Attacks with (the term for seme/top) does not have blood relationship,not in same household register, different father different mother, solemn statement]
    This whole life till dying is a joke, by mother,when cooking in soy causes, leads the way for the younger brother, the lethal side is sober.
    Longs for who maternal love diligently, has installed the little darling before the father, fights with the elder brother, the intelligence quotient is insufficient,
    Also goes all out to play a dirty trick, was moved with the tender feeling by mother each time, is bolder with each setback.
    After having an accident, mother leads the younger brother to go to faraway places, person anti-under all charges jail.
    Lover extension that sentiment King is firm throws other people to embrace.
    Braving grave dangers and making great sacrifices sends slightly, not only has not helped, but also comes to the prison to look that specially laughs, hits a person when he is down.
    The most respected maid links the surface not to have the dew.
    Closes the previous quarter of eye, the elder brother came actually, originally, can pass such comfortably in the prison is Shu Heng arranges.
    If there is not fought with him from the beginning, is a clever younger brother, is all these is different? Opens eyes, returned to the junior middle school time ......
    The abdomen controls the elder brother to attack X clever lovable small wolves to receive black again
    The elder brother is thinking that the younger brother good lovable, good to sprout (cute) and be quite soft, so to suit how the person regard?
    The younger brother is thinking ha ......Will the facial paralysis elder brother blush?Your caolanh Fan (rough guess: despot/tyrant)? Kissed one to fall silly?Your cleanliness? Did I sit in your arms am stiff on the whole body? ╮ (╯▽╰) ╭
    To avoid the elder brother thinks one keep thinking about the company, makes a small wealth by the memory of previous generation,the autarchy works as a playboy, while pulls up (flirt with/seduce/entice) also the immature elder brother, thought that the easy life was too crisp, but ......Why is the elder brother bigger is stranger? What is hugs is resting warmly? What is must sooner or later sending respects kiss? When you I really am a kid? SIGMA (°△°|||) ︴

白月光男神自救系统 - My brain fried trying to translate titles. So this is my rough guess: The moon god's self help system. But it could also be about a very popular guy who has a really pure image *shrug*. Multiple worlds. Sounds like what I'm into right now.
    In each work has such white moonlight male god
    Person US (beautiful), the human is good, dies early, but also dies miserably
    Stirs up all people to never forget to sob
    Li is whiter: Do not cry, I can also rescue again
    This article also named "Reversal Death Result101 Way"
    System: Although you do not have gold finger,but you have the high intelligence quotient!
    Fights the wisdom! Burns the brain! Crisply!
    The enemy is anything, kills!
    Plans anything cloudy, breaks!
    Wins ......But why is always matched to overthrow by various male hosts, BOSS and male?
    Finally finally also discovered they is a (one/ a single) person?
    First puts on: Was built on stilts in the ancient times the palace background, was slandered,but death beautiful woman musician.
    Second puts on: The modern blood suck ghost (vampire?) background, cannot seek livehood asked unable the high military force value male god.
    Third puts on: The under gentle teacher of cultivating virtue in order to become an immortal world, brings ruin and shame upon oneself dead of ten thousand people reviles
    Fourth puts on: The leisure checkpoint, the □□world, escapes with ease
    Fifth puts on: Interspace fight
    Sixth puts on: Entertainment world
    The year lower belly attacks X gently to receive black open, 1V1, the host receives, HE, every puts on is under the year (underaged? I might have found the deal breaker...)

The multiple worlds' fair deal - ...Multiple worlds. Hey, it's what I'm into right now ><! My eyes naturally swerve toward such titles...
    The modern uncle under the pressure, achieves the transaction with the mystical person, passed through ten world to find the person of designation, you taught me the skill, I lived the monkey for you. Therefore dark night king, blood suck ghost crown prince, market great alligator, Qing Dynasty crown prince ......
    The hosts receive, give birth, sweet article,occasionally has slightly oppressive.
    This article also names: The skill trades to give birth, this is you with my fair deal.
    All for 1 million!
    Each first slightly attacks is the same souls, but did not remember that slightly was experienced the disposition to have the change, however the he (happy end) result will not change.

Marshal, please calm down - Relying on google tl for this one... It's a passing through? to a future interstellar world. MC is the uke, a modern otaku (in the sense that he's stuck at home and doesn't like interacting with people. A computer nerd can fit too, judging by the synopsis.)
    Dwelling (otaku), even if goes to the interspace is also a dwelling, is technical dwelling alone Wang's WuZimo indicates not to have the pressure, so long as there is a network to have the computer,anything is not the issue!
    As for the male god, this mysterious living thing should law-abiding sitting the noble elegantly beautiful expression accept the believers three to burn a joss stick to pay respect in the spirit table upper extreme sooner or later!
    Some dwelling: Therefore marshal adult, we should take to one's heels to dash about wildly on alone Wang's path, did you say to not?
    Marshal: ......! !
    [Overbearing strong trend attacks VS technology dwelling to receive]
    Mine-sweeping: The sentry guide, two suppose, the host receives, favors mutually,1V1
    Surrey crisp & is entirely white, logic died, the textual criticism party enters cautiously
    The author fungus is not the professional, the description that presents is the brain makes up the or mother to come!
    This is the novel, this is novel, this was the novel (←←) important matter must say three!
    [Key line]Declined digs up the list, thanks[Key line]

Gold medal edition recommendation:
    After technical dwelling Wu Zimo passes through the interspace, awakens a guide, does not want to bind the sentry at will, in addition thinks the guide who non-background is very dangerous after the interspace camouflages the ordinary technical dwelling that cannot awaken. Settled on his talent strength in a school year inspection in school by the marshal, incurs to enter the regiment especially becomes a programmer. Responded that slow Wu Zimo various to marshal looks after specially only thinks the opposite party settles on own ability, facing sentimental slow WuZimo, the marshal can only the heart fill then to double to look after silently. The being in chaotic situation of marshal and technical dwelling hits the interspace life of small insect to launch in addition in light of this.
    This article language is charming, relaxed humorous, is an idle time watches, cheerful sweet article that can Bo Jun smile.

The god's terrible headache - This one wasn't rated. Suspicious... But it sounds cute... The dilemma.... Multiple worlds again~
    Takes office soon Lord to give a thought to seven newly, discovered the world that one govern had problems.
    The system inspection report said that has virus to disturb, causing various world the world lines to be separated from the original axle.
    In order to prevent the world was destroyed,simultaneously preserves is in itself the dignity of gods.
    Gives a thought to seven decision to go to microcosm personally, tidies up that repugnant virus.
    ......Finally always incautiously oneself building.
    Lord under heartache cannot bear ask system:(╥﹏╥) why is this?
    System: - recollection starts -
    Lord: (〝▼皿▼) said that how you must be able not to hinder me to complete the task.
    Virus: Is my person.
    Lord: (╯ ‵ □ ') ╯┴┴, rolling rolling rolls!
    Virus: Helping you.
    Lord: (/≧▽≦)/~┴┴ rolling rolls, rolls the bed sheet!
    System: - stated -
    Lord: ⊙ω⊙?
    CP: The demon extremes blackening attacks(virus) X to sprout lovable Ao Jiao (arrogant? tsundere-ish) shou dull(Lord)

@alexfilia added some more to the post if you wanna link those too. Time to eat dinner now x_x.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    mereumsama, Jbird, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sooo making spoiler threads :D

LaDyViL and ludagad like this.
  18. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a lot more titles to add here, but keep in mind, I'm going blind. I haven't read any of them. They might suck badly. This is how I usually browse and randomly pick out novels based on titles, so...

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ludagad likes this.
  20. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link