Discussion Danmei Room

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by makenai89, Dec 13, 2015.

1. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.lwxs520.com/book/32573/index.html

is it this one? It's serialized so I guess there's some book somewhere

Edit: woops is it here? http://www.qb520.org/xiaoshuo/2/2579/ I think this is it...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Shio and Corensi like this.
  2. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Corensi likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know why most watpad tl dont post them on NU Q.Q ...Thank you for linking!

Thank you <3

there is one now :D https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-rebirth-waste-strikes-back.53626/

Shio and Akkachu like this.
  4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    So I got back to reading webtoons.... and am finishing what lies at the end. Does anyone here know any novel like that... (or webtoon would help too) P.S. I have read kill the lights... It's awesome

5. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha...... i finally feel at home..... so many to choose to read...... my library expanded..... thanks for the recommendations:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

7. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome home :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Neelambori and LiYao like this.
  8. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please help me translate this?
    There is this picture I found online for The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System's novel and yet I cannot read Chinese. So, please, someone, help me translate what was on the poster and or pictures!!!

Thanks In advance,

Lunnear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    運費計算
    重量 金額
    500-1200克 70元
    1201-4000克 85元
    4001-20000克 110元
    20001克以上 請來信詢問郵資
    匯款資料
    郵局代號700 戶名:林姵汝
    局號 2441007 帳號 1246626
    有任何疑問請來信E-mail:[email protected]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    運費計算
    重量 金額
    500-1200克 70元
    1201-4000克 85元
    4001-20000克 110元
    20001克以上 請來信詢問郵資
    匯款資料
    郵局代號700 戶名:林姵汝
    局號 2441007 帳號 1246626
    有任何疑問請來信E-mail:[email protected]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Copyright (C) 2011-2017 PINSIN STUDIO.com All Rights Reserved.

Fieyy-Qa, Misaki Yata and mereumsama like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Ars and clear like this.
  10. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys need some help...... i found a Chinese bl novel but i cant remember the title....the summary tells about a cannon fodder having a system then acquired some healing ability and saved someone important..... thats what i can remember from the mtl.... i already saw it in the spoilers but can remember the title but the cover has a red flower at the bottom.. and the title was at the center also in red....please help...i really want to read it

11. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give a quick review about this novel "
    Double Journey ( A Round Trip To Love) by lan lin
    I really wanna know if this is tradegy or has melodrama in it before reading it , seeing as the author is Lan Lin.

12. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me while reading it (most vol. 2 and 3):
    Kill me.

I guess it would be under melodrama. ML is a controlling D-bag that emotionally abuses MC later.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Misaki Yata and mereumsama like this.
  13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't read the novel, but iirc there's movie of this ? and it's rly lot of drama plus the ML feels like an abusive yandere imo

mereumsama likes this.
  14. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my !:sweating_profusely:. Now thats something I really don't like.Already abused myself by reading 'uncontrolled love' now not again :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:. I read somewhere that it had 6 to 7 volumes . Are they of the same couple ? If not can you tell which volumes are different?

15. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    This couple... Lu Feng is Ke Luo's dad. Ke Luo was the kid in Uncontrolled love who had a crush on Shu Nian and then ended up with LEE in Love Late.

mereumsama likes this.
  16. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have the timeline and details wrong.
    In high school days, they hooked up, then was discovered by the school. ML was seen as an adult (18) taking advantage of MC (14). ML was sent overseas.

Few years later, MC got his first job, the media released ML was engaged to, I think it was a daughter of some CEO? ML was popular in the business industry. Turns out MC is working under ML. ML harasses and forces himself onto MC.

This could have before when they were younger or at this time, MC's mother found out about MC and ML's relationship. MC's brother was already in a relationship with a man. Mother was devastated and in the heat of the moment, disowned MC.
    ML also had problems on his side, lost power? (Yeah, I think this was when they were younger, I think ML wanted to stay with MC, but MC didn't want to disappoint mother, so MC broke up with ML. ML thought that MC broke up with him b/c he's powerless, left had held a grudge for MC ever since.)

Somewhen, ML and MC's brother had a fight. It was accidental, but bro's legs ended up paralysed. Incredibly devastating, MC holds guilt. Brother enjoyed being on stage with energy, MC always tried to protect him, but because of his messy relationship with ML, this happened.

Time skip 20 years, MC in another city, was once married and divorced, has a teenage son that lives with ex-wife. The boy was born with her surname since MC married into the family. They're powerful. MC's mother is dead long dead by this time.

MC helps a teenage kid (I don't remember the situation), and then met the kid's uncle (not blood related, friend of mother). That uncle, is ML. Later ML imprisons MC in one of his villas or something, drugged MC with an aphrodisiac. To help MC "relieve" himself, ML provided him a boy around the same age as MC's son.

Next day, the teen that calls ML "uncle" is in the living room. ML is going to play tennis with him. MC mistakes their relationship since ML is known for his unrestraint relationships with younger men. When the boy leaves first, ML notices MC is jealous and taunts him, "you're 40, old and wrinkled, did you think I actually love you?"

Some time later, MC gets a call from his son, asking if the video is real. (FUCK. ML IS A SICK FUCK.) The son says he believes in MC and MC can only choke on his words.

Another day, ML tells MC he has a guest. MC is shocked that it's his ex-wife. She asks if he's okay and if he wants, he can live with her, she would help him. ML taunts her, saying how he's surprised MC could put it up for her, etc. He then rips open MC's shirt, revealing hickeys. Ex-wife is upset at how ML treats MC and pulls out a gun. She shoots, but MC shields ML. In ML's arms, MC gives his dying words, he hates ML. He hates ML for the broken relationship with his dead mother, he hates ML for his brother. He hates him.

Next two chapters are ML's POV, he regrets what's happened, confesses his sins to a comatose MC.

NEXT VOLUME. You thought we finally got fluff like the first 10 chapters, right?! WRONG.
    MC closes his bookstore because ML says he'll provide for him. They're living together.
    MC visits his wife in the hospital (she got cancer) and his son. He promises he'll be here tomorrow for her surgery.

When he returns ML is PISSED. MC tries to reason with him that he'll visit her again tomorrow.
    "But tomorrow is my birthday."
    "But she needs me, this is a life and death situation."
    "You already visited her so often, maybe she should just die already."
    "You don't mean that."
    ML was quite aggressive with MC that night.

Next day MC wakes up and the day already passed. ML drugged him to miss the day. MC missed sending ex-wife off to surgery. MC gets a call from his son saying she didn't make it.
    "She never blamed you, dad."

ML returns, MC tells him she's dead. ML ain't going to comfort him.

MC asks where he's been. ML tells him to mind his own business.
    ^It's this for pretty much this for the rest of the volume.

MC confronts him one time, when ML caught MC searching his jacket pockets for receipts (lunch for 2 people at fancy hotel). MC says he's fine if ML hooks up with people, but there's no need be sneaky about it. Again, ML give him the cold shoulder.

One day, MC's son visited, ML comes back and tells him to get out.
    MC says it's hypocrisy that ML can see his son, but he can't? (That kid that calls ML uncle? That kid doesn't know, but he's ML's bastard son. )
    ML says it's his damn house, not MC's. MC has no right to receive guests.

When MC is by himself, he calls his brother to borrow money to buy an apartment. Bro agrees and tells MC not to worry about him. He's been able to walk for a long time now.

MC tells ML he's moving out, he bought an apartment. Early on, ML told him he'll make MC happy, and provide for him, so MC burnt his bridges and closed the bookstore. But look at him right now, he's not happy.

ML finally confesses he's been seeing a counselor/psychologist. One of ML's previous sex buddies has HIV, ML might have it too, MC might have it. It's still incubation time or something, and he's scared to go do the test. He's finally with MC but he might die soon.

MC comforts him, blah, blah, blah. They moved into MC's simple apartment, test results are negative, celebratory sex, I think MC sways ML to let him be the one inserting (or this might be a different volume, and I'm mixing it up.)

MC's brother calls, asks if he could come visit, complains that ML came to the apartment before the brother. Brother asks MC if he could take care of his son.

What son? With whom? wtf.

Bro's son with his bf's ex-wife. It's a long story, not explained here, but that bitch crazy. Poor bf, they put TWO green hats on him and he thinks it's HIS son. The boy hasn't been living well and has some amnesia.

Bro visits with his son. When MC saw him, he thought he looked familiar. (FUCK. SHIT. This is the boy MC raped when he was drugged! ML really lead to some fucked up shit. btw, this is the boy that Lee in Love Late that he had a casual relationship with.)

~volume ends here~
    Next time: MC feels bad for feeding ML leftovers when ML lived a life of luxury. I stopped.

Whew, that was long.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    Ease, Misaki Yata, XD and 3 others like this.
  17. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats some drama there..:blobfearful::blobfearful: too dramatic for my taste ..Still thanks for the summary.

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    what the hell is this orz. i'm so glad i did not read any of this author works or i'm going super heartbroken

19. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be a bit of a maso, but this is just too much. Messed up misunderstandings that lead from one problem to another...and not to mention ML is crazy. Poor MC. Don't tell me they lived a twisted "happily ever after?" (this is why I prefer short tragedies hmph!)

20. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I would just leave ML and never look back.
    There is just too much victimization here. 1/5 stars.