Discussion Danmei Room

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by makenai89, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Try "I'm not Shouldering this blame" Very good. No seme/uke girly/manly thing.

2. OmniscentFruit

OmniscentFruit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So pft, I’m new to NU, and, yeah...

So I’m pretty sure this was mentioned before – but there’s like 113 pages and I ain’t got time – can anyone recommend any system stories??

I’m looking for something along the lines of QWTFOTD. Thanks in advance ;)

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    check my blog! ....i have the novels under categories!

if you like system novels the only one i liked was heroic death system

4. OmniscentFruit

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH, HDS was great, but IDK – it left me feeling unsatisfied... And thanks! I’ll check your blog now ^^

5. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I haven't actually finished reading one of these, but these are the ones that people have already started translating that you might like and I haven't seen in alexfilia's blog post (might have missed them though):

"Let Me Tease You"; Opinion: (MC cannot be OOC or else, not really like QWTFOTD, but I still think it was ok...with some exceptions) It's finished.

"Still Saving the World Today(Switching Worlds)"; Opinion: Really freaking random at points, MC is a doctor that then has to go through worlds with a system to save them, MC got his priorities straight though XD (he could care less about saving the world, mostly just sex, smoking, and good food (did I mention sex?)), so far so good, if not a bit plot loose in my opinion (system is an adorable, naive cinnamon roll though, and the MC is corrupting the heck out of it XD) Waiting for more chapters to come out to solidify opinion.

Hope this helped a little bit? Also, @alexfilia , thought you should know, you have Superstar Aspirations twice on your blog post under the Modern (Showbiz) already translated section, and I'm definitely gonna check out the non tled novels on your blog :'D (tried to MTL Rebirth of a Supermodel, ergg, why can't it be as easy as MTLing Thrive in Catastrophe?? :( ).

OmniscentFruit and mereumsama like this.
  6. OmniscentFruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendations ^^.

I tried reading let me tease you, bu I didn't really understand the plot. As for still saving the world - half the plot was lost on me...

Thanks for the recs anyway

Silver_Moon789 likes this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can try these
    The Transmigration Routine of Always Being Capture By ML
    It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead
    After The Cannonfodder Rebirth (iirc no one translates it yet)

Still not fully translated but you can try whether you'll enjoy those

OmniscentFruit likes this.
  8. OmniscentFruit

Reading List:
    Link
    I'v already read them as well... camping for updates since MTL is absolute gibberish to me lol. Thanks anyway:blobReach::blobReach:

9. galen15

galen15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there are many BL written by men, at least not that I know of, but if you don't mind MTL, there are a sufficient number of more equal couples in BL, albeit usually under the slice-of-life category, just that I don't think they are translated often. There are just so many BL novels out there that most aren't actually translated, actually.

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Gay fiction/media by men for men is actually a separate genre in Japan. It's called Bara - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bara_(genre)

I don't know of any translated works. However, if you google "bara manga" a lot of websites come up, so try that. :whistle: Might be NSFW though.

11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally came around to watch Yuri On Ice (because someone in this thread said it is GAYER THAN GAY:blobnosebleed:)! Damn girl am I not digging it.
    Right now I desperately need full song of Intoxicated though. That is soooo eargasmic! I've found the audio with a pic of Chris and a white cat ftom YT, but it has some kind of filtering/effects(?) on.
    May I ask if someone has better audio?:aww::aww::aww:

Also, I've read a dj of Yuri x Victor before but it's purely PWP. Are there any recs?:blobReach:

Ars likes this.
  12. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I managed to get the track on iTunes (available on windows pc), depends on the region, but Australia - which rarely gets these things - has it too. So rare that anime is good to us. :blobicecreamlove:

Here's the thing, while the show was airing, they were releasing the songs as singles as they appeared. (This reminds be of the days of those singing competition reality TV where the track would be available the next morning lol) I recommend buying from the full album (Oh! Sketra!!! Yuri!!! on Ice / Original Skate Song Collection) since that would be cheaper if you eventually want to buy the full collection.

Ease likes this.
  13. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH the only tracks that stick to me are Intoxicated and Agape. I don't want to spend money on an album that I'll barely enjoy. Thanks for the advice though.

14. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I found a different type of Quick transmigration novel! Even though I don;t really like stories like these but in This One the reason and the way the system works is given and MC slowly gets to become powerful.
    总攻来袭[快穿]
    MTL : The Gong strikes
    Here the MC dies while he was trying to masturbate with his pants down lol. There was an explosion. Then after dying the MC wakes up in an open space and gets the information about the Orderer and asked to fulfill the tasks like the rest of the people. He was given a watch along with a band which was the skynet where he could talk with other task people like him. He could improve himself while learning in the world. Goes like normal fast wear novels. But interestingly in every arc there isn't always ML. Even if there is MC doesn't get together with him. The first and second arc didn;t have any love interest. MC became a girl in that one. Each arc in interesting and seemed to be thought out.
    I actually like the fact that every arc wasn't necessarily about romance. The MC was a high school dropout and so he began to learn earnestly to improve himself and was highly interested in gene development. He became a good scientist. It is 1v1 meaning the ML in the same in every world.
    People can read it. I guess warning about it is that The MC is a seme/gong if you couldn't understand. In one arc MC was an intersex person and ML was also an intersex person. And in the ABO arc Both were Alpha (which I loved). In the second the MC was a girl with big boobs lol (Nothing happened, there was no romance there with ML)

remy911, CrazedCookies, clear and 5 others like this.
  15. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Wolf77 likes this.
  16. Wolf77

Wolf77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does anyone know about a light novel. The MC is a female from earth, but its in the future. There are robots everywhere and humans are considered rare and there are fue of them. The Mc is married but they always fight and when they go out for dinner afterwords she is run over by a car and killed. In this future earth the humans have a chip in there brain and when the MC died the chip (i can't remember the name silvia or something) somehow sent her into another body. This body is the useless daughter of the emperor. In this world the chip in her brain sent her to there are Alpha, Beta, and Omegas.

I cant, for the life of me, remember the name of this novel and i have looked everywhere for it. can someone please help me find the name of it.

yuzuki likes this.
  17. Wolf77

Wolf77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has BL in it. The emperor has a male concubine(he is an omega and the emperor is a Alpha). The MC falls in love with emperor who is the father of the body she transmigrated into. Its sorta incest but the owner of the MC body died and in the world she transmigrated into Alphas are rare and treated like kings and queens. Omega's are treated okay but definitely not really good by society. And in this world even siblings or parents and children can fall in love. Alphas are special and can have many lovers but still love them all the same. Alpha and other Alphas like to mate because of the sexual desire they have and none of the relationships are looked down upon.

I read this story not too long ago and i really want to read it again. Ive never read anything like it and its one of my favorites. It does have sex scenes in it. And l just love the relationships that appear in this story.

The MC in the beginning was very surprised by trees and had a weird reaction to them so everyone was thinking that, do to her hitting her had that she was stupid or retarded.

I can remember a lot about the light novel but i can find it anywhere and cant remember the name at all!!!!!!! Please help its is starting to really annoy me that I can't find it

yuzuki likes this.
  18. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    If the main couple is BxG then you'll have better luck making a new thread than asking about it here I think.

19. Wolf77

Wolf77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thank u someone told me that i might find it here. Guess not.

20. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this is quite the treasure of titles. I will need to skim a couple pages here and there, to find a fancy.