Resolved Danmei transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by m.ilktea, Jan 7, 2021.

1. m.ilktea

m.ilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first time posting here so if I did something wrong I apologise in advance.

I've been desperately trying to find a transmigration novel with one of the arc in omegaverse and interstellar world.

The mc's body is an omega that originally had to die cause he betrayed the empire? (can't remember exactly) by running away and taking the last escape pod that was supposed to be taken by an important scientist.

When the mc transmigrated he changed the plot by sending away the scientist and he got captured by the pirates. ML is an alpha with a high position, he went undercover pretending to betray the empire and he tortured the mc asking where the scientist was.

Note that this mc is/was a student in an omega university that was deemed inferior cause there was an omega general that went into the army. So the prejudice against omegas that goes into that university is weak and useless.

MC's body had a fiance and is a general who broke of the engagement to be together with the omega general.

I'm not sure whether it was translated yet or not. Greatly appreciate the help!

2. BloomChi

BloomChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss Transmigrate as a little Cutie Arc 3 or 4?

3. m.ilktea

m.ilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! It was that novel.

BloomChi likes this.