Chinese Dark Civilization

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Astaroth, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dark Civilization
    Raw Link:
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dark-civilization/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Second Chance + Zombie apocalypse + MC has a cute sister
    Description:
    When the heavy curtains of night descended, darkness fell upon the earth. What will later be known as the dawn of the “Dark” era, humanity once again unfolded a new path of evolution. While retaining the memories of surviving ten years in the apocalyptic world, Ye Chen awakens back on the very day the disaster struck; all he can do is protect the people dear to him, and then….

With the might of an ant, set foot upon the pinnacle of this world!

The people lost in the thralls of everyday life, aimlessly struggling for survival in this world, move forward; there will surely be a path only you can open….

===========

The novel is very similar to two manhua: The Last Human and King of Apocalypse. (Honestly I had to take a double take back when I first saw the latter cause it's eerily similar to this novel.)

Honestly it's been a while since I read this novel so I don't remember all that much besides the usual. It's fairly generic, but even half decent apocalypse novels are hard to come by...

Iirc the MC collects stones or gels from the brains of zombies to grow stronger, like in My Girlfriend is a Zombie.

The primary reasons to read this is like I said earlier, because it's a zombie apocalypse second chance novel with a younger sister.

Obviously generic and all the usual tropes, but still seeing the novel collect dust for over 2 years is a shame.

p.s. oh and it's a qidian novel

2. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    The premise sounds like Dominion's End to me. The difference would the the amount of time travelled and the monsters.