Chinese Daughter-in-law Gao Neng [Quick Wear]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Jun 1, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Daughter-in-law Gao Neng [Quick Wear] 儿媳高能[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3374141
    NU Link: N/S
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: QT female
    Description:

Shu Ning has been single for more than 20 years and is a half-hearted Weibo emotional counselor
    It’s strange recently that all the paid consultations are all about mother-in-law and daughter-in-law
    Teacher Shu, my mother-in-law took my dowry, and my husband doesn't help me, what should I do?
    Teacher Shu, my mother-in-law took my necklace and gave it to my sister-in-law, what should I do?

How to do? Either bear it or go, dare you divorce?
    One day, Shu Ning bound a high-energy system, and since then——

The mother-in-law is pregnant with a second child and will never give birth again; the mother-in-law remarries, and I also have a mother-in-law, and no longer have time to care about her...
    Remarks: Su Wenshuangwen, the picture is a happy one, the error is true, the entry point is strange, but the cp is not a mother-in-law.
    Content Tag: Quick Wear Shuangwen
    Protagonist: Shu Ning┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Quick wear

Jinjiang Gold Medal Recommendation:

Shu Ning was originally a Weibo emotional counselor, and her daily job was to post on Weibo to attract fans, contact paid consultations, and help girls solve emotional problems. Suddenly, she bound a high-energy system to the process of tasking. In, the fixed identity is the wife, and all the strategy problems come from the mother-in-law, and the task requirements cannot be divorced. From then on, Shu Ning started a section of the joyous strategy of helping this mother-in-law conceive a second child and helping that mother-in-law find another in-law’s family. trip. Although this article is a quick essay, it takes the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law as the starting point. It has a unique perspective and a wide-open mind. It is worth reading.

The Sliveren and haizimen4 like this.