LCD Dawn Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Overclock, May 10, 2019.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dawn-infinity/

I'm surprised someone started a translation for this and I'm glad. I've personally read it with the help of Google translate, but a lot was lost. Glad to finally read it.

A better written Xuan like character. Far more relatable and interesting. Not at all like that emotionless robot like person who who constantly schemed his own team for reasons that don't hold up.

The fighting styles of Team Northern Iceland.

Chu Hao uses the magic system of D&D, and has the ability to reach Xuan level intelligence in emergencies.

The Heng character that appears in all Zhttty works is an archer with a speed ability.

A mix martial artist with Qi.

A necromancer.

Shadow walker, stealth.

Cultivatior girl.

Food chef enhancer.

Detective girl.

Witch.

A slime with a god tier stealth ability.

And a robot.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good for you

3. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is literally nothing written in the summery. i take it that it's the same movie/ survival set up as TI?
    to be honest i wasn't all that fond of TI, especially towards the end when it got really messy. i like horror but if this is just a rinse and repeat of the first story i'll probably skip it and save myself the frustration and anger.

4. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend it. I hate the direction TI went in the second half (The Lord of the Ring and after for me), but I found Dawn to be... consistently good and bad. It's far from perfect but I enjoyed it as a whole more than TI.

Also, the summary I found.

"This is a deep horrible like hell. This is an abyss without light. From birth, you can't see the world of hope. Between the strange YES and NO, the shimmering glimmer is like a star. The fire is normal, it will burn the original... that is the dawn! From the final future, the most powerful wise man who has passed away, the change of the main god pattern brought by him, everything in everything... is in the dawn!"

Edit. Originally thought it made no sense, but realized the summary relates to the cover of the novel.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    rhianirory likes this.
  5. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i don't like about the sequels of TI is that they feel like a waste of time. if you are reading this with the hopes of getting anything even remotely related to closure on the previous novel. this is not for you.
    from what i have found the story is to be made of 3 different stories in the same multiverse but at the very least Dawn infinity never goes any deeper into the story than Terror infinity and its just the same thing of movie world after movie world as they find out more about whats happening, most of which is the same stuff you find out in the first novel, but in the background the MC from TI is doing stuff on large scales. but then ends again before any real resolution is brought to any of the characters or world built for the novel.

6. pcshano

pcshano Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author tried to rush past the beginning with quick explanations and stuffs to introduce the 'helpers' for Zheng, Many of the old characters from TI are still alive and will be reintroduced later

7. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    I like TI, Every action,schemes and horror. but I agree that the ending is Suck. but it was very good novel as a whole.

Overclock likes this.
  8. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved the majority of it, but hated the later parts. It felt so off that I suspect Zhttty the author was killed by a fan and the murder took his place writing the novel, turning it into what it is now.

9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something I find terribly off with this first mission. God isn't telling the team about the team battle or the loss of points from the other deaths. It's a plot hole, but the bigger plot hole is having a team that had 1 veteran and a bunch of newbies, no unlocks, go up against a veteran team and Team China.