Spoiler Dear My Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me if dilton and oddletta end up together ?
    And what happens to duke at the end?

2. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain about the debt please :aww::aww::aww:

3. mojojojoh

mojojojoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, ngl I am thinking of reading this story because its seems good and funny but after reading this spoiler makes me :blob_zipper_mouth::blobconfused: like, I think its pretty understandble as a woman and a FRIEND to know your "boundaries" if your friend has an unrequited feelings to someone like there is a thing called "respect" and "boundary", even though she is oblivious or what,,, it doesn't make sense :blobthumbsdown: well, i guess i will drop this story :facepalm: friends b4 guys tho (y)

Scapezz, Shoo, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me if someone actually pick up the manhwa to be translated...

5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just search the name on Google you'll find plenty

6. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    cjburaira likes this.
  7. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda funny how Marie was originally Dorothea's cannon fodder and now the table has turned with Dorothea becoming Marie's cannon fodder instead lol. :blobhero:

I know the CP from novel is different from the current story CP but it still kinda sucks that he fall for the evil Dorothea in the novel and it's even hinted that he somewhat spoiled and pampers her. (Lol I really hate Dorothea to the point where i don't want her to have even a single moment of happiness anywhere. I'm so bitter that she got a happy ending in the og novel)

Honestly 5 years of imprisonment is nothing compared to the live she tried to murder and knowing how evil and arrogant she is, she probably gonna do anything to try murder Marie again once she's out of prison. I hope she perished for good or at least live a horrible life somewhere and even if she got a redemption, it's somewhere faaar away from our protagonists. I honestly don't want her anywhere near Marie, CP, and Odelette.

I was kinda hoping there's a conclusion or hidden story in the OG novel where it's explained that the CP is actually not in love with Dorothea or something. But considering how he desperately force his way to make Dorothea his concubine, hurting his legal wife Odelette in the process (Which still kinda a dck move for me btw no matter if he only marry Dorothea to piss his father off or if he truly in love with her) he's probably a lost cause in the OG novel lol (i mean, coming from someone who got angry at his father for betraying his wife by falling in love with someone other than his wife, it's kinda ironic for him to do the same. Although he probably got forced to marry Odelette in the OG novel, but still)

So in conclusion,

OG CP = pitiful, led astray (by Dorothea that btch), and a lost cause
    Our CP = CUTIE LOVELY PUPPY WITH ADORABLE AWKWARDNESS I WISH I HAVE MY OWN XAVIER :aww:

I'm not gonna comment much about Marie cause I think she's kinda dumb and insensitive lol. Im just glad everyone got their happy ending, even Odelette. (Except Dorothea and her family, they can suffer in hell)

ValReads, assiralc_, Scapezz and 2 others like this.
  8. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're telling me the ML is the Prince (Xavier) the one who took in a concubine (Dorothea) when he was married to Odelleta.

Nah fuck that shit man....does that mean he only married Odellete for political reasons and how in THE LIVING FUCK did he fall in love with a bitch called Dorothea??

In the first two pages someone mentions and confirms they do end up together

Edit:
    Wait dilton has brown hair...then who's the blonde guy?
    Ah it's the Duke Claudia, anyway knows what happens to him in the end?

So he's worst than his father... because it's looks like his father just fell in love but didn't take in a concubine or "cheat" like how Xavior (Prince) did. Don't care how much he changed because he still indirectly killed Odeletta, I'm glad she falls in love with Dilton

Also do you know what happens to Claude?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  9. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason he marry Odeletta in the OG novel was because the emperor forced him (the emperor kinda knows that Dorobtch is a vile piece if sht).

But it's still kinda stupid how he hates his father for falling in love with someone other than his wife, driving her to death. Yet now he's basically doing the same to his own wife, as in taking a concubine and slowly driving his own wife to death (although indirectly by keeping that Dorobtch who didn't hesistate to try to poison Odeletta). I swear they should change that OG novel genre from romance to tragedy.

At least that was in a novel settings, not in the first lifetime/timeline type of settings like Abandoned Empress lmao. Now i can just peacefully hate the OG novel without hating the current CP (THANKFULLY he become interested with Marie first instead of that witch Dorobtch. He almost got led astray AGAIN)

As for how he fall for Dorobtch, my theory is that he fall for her cause she doesn't treat him like how others did or being overly concious about his position (slightly cliche, but it's kinda emphasized how he doesn't like being called little sun or sumthing). I mean if you look at only her brave and confident side, it's basically the same recipe for all the bright and cheerful female lead in most stories. Of course Dorobtch is way too vile to be compared with other bright and cheerful and ACTUALLY GOOD PEOPLE female leads. Oh, and Marie basically acted as a dump for all Dorobtch evil wrongdoings so the OG CP probably doesn't know that Dorobtch is a btch.

Scapezz, cjburaira and maamhua like this.
  10. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow that makes sense, OG Mari was kinda aloof even tho she was smart, she was easily used. So it makes sense for the Prince pay attention to the one more outspoken.
    Still it's fucked up he's doing what he basically hated his father for.
    Edit: Oh just read CH.7 and it also could be because Mari looks like Claude mother (the one his father fell for) black hair and red eyes

I haven't finished reading all pages but did Odelleta like/fall for the Prince in the first timeline? Lol welp the next thing I read is her saying she likes him....I was hoping she didn't.

And thank you for your insight on this, I really liked it

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    Scapezz and cjburaira like this.
  11. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through the manwha and I have to say I don’t like the interpretation. I thought Marie was a bit more subdued than that. Manwha feels too goofy compared to the novel.

12. Manu06

Manu06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if it’s only me but After reading some manhua chapters I found that the storyline in the manhua is little or maybe a lot different from the novel. The mc is a little weird ‘cause as far as I have read the mc didn’t behave like this in the novel, I mean being so upfront and saying anything that comes to her mind on their faces.

cjburaira, Nadjocr, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  13. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at this point in the story she doesn't want the Prince. She's not romantically interested in him so why would she pay any attention to his interest in her

Scapezz likes this.
  14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From "Dear My Friend", "Lady to queen" And "The three of us live a married life", seems like the author has a thing for MLs with mommy issues:blobjoy:

15. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers, goddamn, Dorothea deserved it. Such sociopathic behavior is really creepy.

16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've kept the feeling to himself as she was a married woman and if he was a bit sensible, it would have been better to do that.

mrs.apache and cjburaira like this.
  17. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The promo was an accurate vibe of the novel while the manga is a washed up interpretation. Marie is much more graceful in the novel while the manga completely obliterates the personality of everyone.

The ML takes Dorothea as a concubine as an action against the emperor, I believe that Dorothea was also manipulating the prince too,,, kinda like Lady to Queen

18. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sheesh, Someone spoil about what happened to Claude at the end?

19. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a happy ending ??

20. Springrain

Springrain Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where i can read the mtl novel? :blobsleepless: