Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. oikawaria

oikawaria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try the novel: Baby raising a devil. ^-^

2. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely agree with this, but my issue isn't that Penelope wasn't a good person. It was that the novel kept trying to tell me that she was good, even when she was doing horrible things. Characters would say she's kind, but then I'd look at how she's treating Eclise and the others and wonder what they were talking about. Her conversation with Yvonne really sealed the deal for me, because both were essentially doing the same thing in order to achieve their goals. Both were kind of brainwashing their intended targets so they could live. (I know Yvonne properly brainwashed them, but the more I thought about it the more I felt like the game allowed Penelope to do something similar in order to raise the status of everyone).

An example of a flawed character that doesn't pretend to be good is the FL in The Villainess Lives Twice. She did horrible things in her first timeline and in her second one, she's still doing shady things and even recommended genocide at one point to help the ML. But the author doesn't write her as someone who is good or in the right, just a flawed character who grows the more she interacts with the ML. With Penelope, she does horrible things but the author tells us she's in the right, when she isn't.

3. _.valerian._

_.valerian._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helloooo can u plz tell me how Penelope feels about eclise's death?????? Sorrow????? Uninterested??? Sad????

4. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, thank you anyway :blobsmilehappy:

Well, you probably already saw that she gave the magic sword to Eclise. But, about her using magic, it will happen. The game will help her by giving her magic spells. You will see this soon in the hunting competition :blobpopcorn:

She is in shock, because she didn't see that coming (about Eclise saving her). In fact, she tries to grab Eclise from being thrown by the dragon's claws, but Callisto stops her. That scene doesn't last long. They are on a battlefield and Callisto comes quickly to bring her out of shock. Anyway, during the last moments of the fight, she is afraid that the same thing will happen to Callisto, since the injury suffered by Eclise is very etched in her memory. But... at the end of the main story... it was confirmed that Eclise's body never appeared and the story continues in the side stories:blobpeek:

saix2 and Raven Evernight like this.
  5. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how you ignore the context and only zero in on her actions lol

It's literally a matter of life and death for her. Can't be too picky on the methods XD

angel20004, Red and Mad and Pearl1995 like this.
  6. Amail93

Amail93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't blame Penelope because she know that one wrong word and all these lovely men will kill her. First of all, she is trying to survive and if she needs to use someone for this she will do it because she has no choice. There are no Angel's in this story and in our lifes. She is no good person she just want live and sometimes you should take the bad decision even if it hurt somebody
    Sorry for gramma mistakes

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    saix2 and Red and Mad like this.
  7. Lyniie

Lyniie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that is pretty interesting that the roses have meaning. Makes it more enjoyable tbh.

8. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m finally starting to like the dad 79991ADD-6818-4B82-A203-544EAEB45B8B.jpeg 9D741588-33B4-4332-B50B-40A360A7C55D.jpeg

Zazaisme, biha, sugoi30 and 10 others like this.
  9. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  10. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guysss, urgent help pleasee. Does anyone know Callisto's full name? I really can't remember it. need it ASAP for character profiling for my new fanfic hehe

11. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His full name is just "Callisto Regulus". Although, royals have around two or three extra middle names in addition to their last name, to make them more important than others or to protect them from harm using the names of saints or important people.

12. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your help!!!
    :):):):aww::aww::aww::aww:

13. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your character descriptions! I totally agree with you! I thought of Cain too when I think of Derek ... except I hate Cain way more ... But I think that you summarized Vinter's the best!! I burst into laughter reading those three words! He was, quite simply, an idiot (What kind of fool needs purple roses to realize their subconcious is madly in love with someone, anyway?!!!). But hey, at least he has cute fluffy little rabbit mascots! :pikablob:

shiory and saix2 like this.
  14. Savila

Savila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be unrelated to the story but this shows that how much important it is for families to communicate with each other. Nowadays many families are broken and the reason is lack of communication

15. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The villainess wants to marry a commoner!!!!! I love this manga (it has a light novel too)

shiory and Akeiskei like this.
  16. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, apparently SUOL is summarizing the chapters. In chapter 50 the butler was not shown questioning the purchases that Penelope made it or the amulet that she bought for Emily. Maybe we will see this last scene after she gives the amulet to the Duke. Honestly I like that SUOL is speeding up the events. I mean, possibly this week we can see the letter that Callisto sent to Penelope:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

For the holy Dragon God of this story, Callisto is already around the corner:blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove:

Can't wait to see my sunshine boy making his next entry like Maleficent <3:blobcat_hyper:

Btw, I found the portrait of Penny in better quality. My girl is such a waifu material:blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]

17. xevelyn_

xevelyn_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww:Can you be more detailed on Vinter's situation?

18. xevelyn_

xevelyn_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on Yvonne? How does she manage to brainwash the others?

19. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!! IT'S HAPPENED!!!:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::bloblove::blob_pompom: It's exactly what I wrote!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    YASSSSS!!!! MY SUNSHINE IS BACK... for a few chapters(?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  20. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    *faints* :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: