Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know it's Penny

2. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't include it in my summary, but Vinter did actually check the children for brainwashing and didn't detect any traces of it which is why he was so shocked Raon had been. But then, if he couldn't tell that Yvonne was brainwashing him from the start I don't imagine he could accurately detect it in the first place which is probably why he couldn't sense it from Raon.

3. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice cliffhanger @Upsadaisy haha! Thank you again for this. Looking forward to the next part.

I can't get over with Reynold crying! Poor boy.

Th.ay, rock.doll and Upsadaisy like this.
  4. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a bit of a grudge towards Vinter because of his underdying hope/belief that Yvonne is a good person despite the danger signs but seeing him go this way was so sad... Despite his faults there were still parts of him that were quite likeable. It’s the most upsetting that he wasn’t able to protect the children. He wanted more than anything for the children to be safe. The final confrontation and his fate is just so upsetting.

I’m honestly starting to think Reynold would probably make a better future duke than Derrick even while drunk... Ohh but I must clap and celebrate since Derrick has finally broken out of the spell. Good job buddy... Better late than never right?

Just for clarification... Does Yvonne just fake cry with a really cold/blank expression? Is that what it is?

6. TishaCat

TishaCat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! (y)
    Wow! Wow! Wow!
    I am very worried about the Duke ... and of course about Vinter! I hope that they do not suffer...:eek:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  7. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yvonne and Vinter's confrontation is so GOOD. I really liked it! Their relationship is really interesting, and I wonder if Vinter will ever find out he was the one who reverse the time. I also really like Yvonne as an antagonist, she is sly, wicked and evil, and is really smart using her knowledge to obtain what she wants (and is also a good actress). I feel like she is tired as well of doing everything all over again all the time, thus she decide to go to Vinter firstly, the one who prevented her to conquer the world.ot
    As for Derrick and Reynold... Wel, Reynold drunk made me laugh lot :blobjoy: while Derrick...:blobneutral: don't get me wrong, I pity him for what happened with the real Yvonne... He was just a kid, and losing his sister devasteted him, I know... Still, a part of me (the sadistic part, probably) couldn't help but think "yeah, this is what you gain for what you've done". I swear, usually I'm not so evil, but it was pretty satisfying seeing Derrick suffers. Am I becoming the evil one?:sweating_profusely:

8. Kat Rina

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Vinter is a complicated character. I partially blame him for the fact that he still has a tiny trust left for Yvonne, regardless of Penny advising him she's not what he think she is, but I can't hate him. I guess Yvonne was the first one Vinter trusted completely in his entire life. As we know, Vinter has trusting issues due to being a magician, so meeting Yvonne for him must have been something like "now I can finally relax, when I'm with her I don't have to be constantly wary of danger". This must have been partially because of Yvonne act as a innocent lady and partially because of her brainwashing. In some way, she is the perfect opposite of Penelope (MC). Penelope is direct, not innocent, cold, not to mention the gossips about her. It's likely Vinter couldn't completly trust Penny because of these things. And his affection towards Yvonne also maybe brought him to underestimate her.:hmm:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  9. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Yvonne Vinter knew was the real one instead of the Layla as her plan could have gone better if she was younger, so the kind Yvonne he knew was most likely the real one. Since he probably seen her reflection a few times it made it less suspicious as the Layla said she can't stay long in her host body. Or so I think.

I dunno. I really want to see more of the side chapters simply because I want to see how Penelope would act as Queen and I want to see more perspective of the other characters after the epilogue.

TishaCat, rock.doll and Jukki like this.
  10. Spade_Ladyz

Spade_Ladyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Haha OBVIOUSLY NO! I wrote it quite a while ago but i rEAlly eNjOy ReAdiNg Derrick's suffering :)) Everybody does! (maybe...) Its like the compensation for Penelope's pain that she gone through this whole time. Or maybe we are both sadist and i am making excuse...:blobsmirk:

Btw guys did u guys notice? Why do Yvonne didn't realize Vinter was the wizard? Since he was able to perform such magic with high level of mana to her but she didn't even doubt it all this time? Like when she (pretend to be) sad, he used to comfort her by magic all the time in the game tho? (but basically Pennie killed him indirectly by telling Yvonne his real identity, girl why did you-?? I knew she was brainwashed but the author really like killing her own son)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  11. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most of us could agree to read this to see the Eckart's suffering lol

I think it is not because she didn't know that Vinter was a wizard; but because Vinter was one of the friendliest to her and in her grasp that it is surprising for him to betray her.
    Penelope knowing that Vinter is a wizard shows that Vinter had helped her or cheered her like he did to Yvonne before, thus it meant he revealed it to Penelope himself as it is a guarded secret.. so it meant Vinter is friendly to Penelope and it must have been him who actually turned back time for her... Maybe? Everyone is so prejudiced towards Penelope so she is seaching for someone that is a wizard and friendly enough to Penelope that he can turn time back for her.

MiserableSOUL, GeeDy08 and rock.doll like this.
  12. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Yvonne knew Vinter was a wizard but never recognized him as the wizard in the rabbit mask. When she and Penelope had their confrontation in the bedroom she asked about the wizard who was with her on Soleil. At that time, Vinter was wearing the rabbit mask so when Penelope identified him as Vinter to Yvonne she was amazed because she didn't know they were the same person.

ardills, Tt123, MiserableSOUL and 5 others like this.
  13. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this is really a drama I’m currently reading the novel at the part penny coming age ceremonies and boi Derrick you’re an ass

14. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
  15. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Spade_Ladyz

Spade_Ladyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tks for the spoiler, our godess @Upsadaisy
    i have never felt so satisfy mah whole life >:3
    Derrick mah dear, you fackkin' deserve it hAhaHaHAh-

Lisaa, Kat Rina, wildthorn and 2 others like this.
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Derrick has finally woken up. Well, still more suffering for him and again, he's finally off from the brainwashing AND got heavily rejected just now so again, no bad words from me.
    I know Reynalt's drunkeness is kinda a sad thing but reading these lines make me feel like once this gets adapted, it could be a meme. I mean, the guy WHILE drunk has accomplished a lot more than what we expected. He deduces the truth of the poison incident on his own, monsters are suddenly being summoned left and right that pushes him to become a little bit sober, seeing Penelope again and he STILL gets one drunk like line, gets their father kidnapped and he steps up as the head of the household.

In another note,
    Nooooo Emily and the kids! Penelope and Callisto better save them!

18. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    True

MiserableSOUL and MianneChan like this.
  19. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. The duke is taken as hostage now?
    I'm curious about duke's expression when the wizard called Penelope as 'crown princess':rolleyes:

tharrinne, Lisaa, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  20. Kat Rina

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I feel like it didn't show how much dangerous Eclise really is,which is the real reason why Penelope is so scared of him. It's also due to her previous meeting with the prince, but not only that. I noticed before that the manhwa changed a few things. For example, in the novel, when Callisto first appears, he kills in front of everyone the assassin his brother sent him, slicing his neck. This didn't happen in the manhwa. Maybe the author wants to ease the darkest part(?) :hmm: don't know, though, I admit I wanted to see so much Eclise "little psyco killer" part. Maybe it will be showed better in the future, perhaps in the scene where he almost kills Penny with the wooden sword

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020