LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me fam. reply to me with spoilers of untranslated chapters and answer my questions if you can.
    1. Does he gain a Job and What Job or Jobs are they?
    2. Does he ever rank up? and to What if he does if he ever discovered how?
    3. Does he meet his father and somehow revives him? or does he meet the ancestor of all vampires or the undead summoned Hero or Goddess Vida? Will he revive the other Gods and wage war on the god that sent him here?

If the series hasn't progressed to that point yet, then you can wait until it does to respond, no rush, I can wait.

Raphael likes this.
  2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What Lygarx said. I want full spoilers, like his progression path, future harem (because it's JP and JP is all bout the harem) his classes or class, his revenge on gods if there is any, any shitty stuff that happens to MC later on, anything that may have happened after he died in the Origin world which may be spoken of later like if the "heroes" or the other 100 guys and girls acted after learning who he actually was, and if he they ever did find out who he was. Stuff like that I don't care how long the text wall is I want to know everything juicy. Thanks to anyone who replies.

3. TUSF

TUSF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a little ahead (was impatient and used MTL), but only know the answer to the first question.
    In a couple chapters he'll be able to pick between Golem maker (or something like that) and Death-attribute Mage. He picks the death made option.

4. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    A couple, like 4 or 5 or a couple like 10 or 20? Can you estimate at around which chapter it is he gets his job? Also does he get it in the empire that allows demi-humans to be kings and what not or does he get it in the nest he is heading over with the ghouls since chapter 26+?

5. fluffy cat

fluffy cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fufu .... let my first post here spoil you
    though i haven't read all the story , just selected chapters ( there's 232 chapters , 189 out of them is the story , the rest are the extras which are equally important )
    also the author updates every 4 days . bless him .

i'll give you spoilers , but read them at your own risk . some might be major? spoilers

1. it's easy to predict how he will get the job , so i don't think it's much of a spoiler. about what kind of jobs
    well , the latest raw chapter said that he got 19 job while being nearly11 years old
    what i remember and understood where related to ( death mage , golem creation , poison , thread , labyrinth , zombie)

2. he doesn't have a rank ; so no

3. that's a long one
    about the father
    all i know that he's dead for good . not sure about other things but
    he mange to kill his father killer
    about the ancestor vampire and the old hero , i'm not sure are about it .
    about the goddess and the other gods
    of course he meet vida and other gods . some on his side , some are not .
    that reincarnation god is doing his best to eliminate val . and he's on alda's side.
    vida helps him to revive his mother, but there's still a long road

and about the other stuff
    1. harem ?
    the author stated that he's aiming to make it a harem along the progress . {from the story description}
    2. the revenge
    he's still working to be stronger , especially since he met hainz at the adventurer guild and found that there's no way he would win . and no , they didn't fight
    3.and as for the other 100 hero , i didn't read their extras -since the name will give me headache using MTL- so i don't know if they found out ,but
    some (not a lot and not together ) died in the origin and went to lamda after val . he killed some. also it seems they weren't reincarnated as baby first.

dammit , this is a lot of spoilers at once.

if you still want more:
    here's a link to a summery to the story by the author from before chapter 1 to the 8th arc ( yep the story is in it's 9th arc) , you can use MTL to translate it
    just add a dot in the space - sorry but i still can't make links being new here-
    ncode syosetu com/n1745ct/220/

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    lygarx and Raphael like this.
  6. TUSF

TUSF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In like 4-5 chapters. I only read up to Chapter 36 before deciding to stop and just follow the translation, so it's somewhere before that. The Giants had an (abandoned) Adventurer's guild, so a lot of the Ghouls got jobs, and so did Van.

Raphael likes this.
  7. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks yo.

8. Shance

Shance 『Stupidly Optimistic』

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get what you said, do you mean that you thought an update on the series you mentioned was for this series? Because I think chapter 30 was just released....

10. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death flags was right below Death Mage, so they may has seen it in the gap between them being released.

I wonder if he will create a body for Bone Man as well as Darcia. Also, wouldn't it be possible to gain control of the golem by extracting the soul it has in it (if it has one) and replacing it with a spirit which isn't going to attack him?

Shance likes this.
  11. Shance

Shance 『Stupidly Optimistic』

Reading List:
    Link
    This
    I don't think it would be so easy. And the resurrection staff seems like to much of a cheat, there is something fishy.

12. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron [Master of the Arcane][The Wise]

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt bone man can get a body, something about it being an amalgamation of small animal spirits in a skeleton.

13. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron [Master of the Arcane][The Wise]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna go out on a limb, but Van. is most likely gonna end up some death god and is gonna have a harem in a subspace/world created through his excess Mana.

14. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have to keep up with the death magic theme though, so clearly he summons a world that has already experienced the heat death of the universe and uses that as his subspace. It makes sense if you don't think about it.

15. JTS_casual

JTS_casual Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so considering the monsters he helped give birth to, the Anubis species and the Orcas species, its probably eventually going to be something like the "Hades" job or something, since Orcas is a D&D prince of the undead. He will probably start off as a death mage though.

16. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it is possible for van to replace Rodcorte...*holds up sign proclaiming Vandalieu for new god of death*

17. LuftRauser

LuftRauser [in need of friends][im dying][smug]

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck yeah!! GOD SLAYER!!! shame he got no exp..
    maybe the curse is broken when he kill gods?! THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!!

18. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wants Spoilers?
    Vandalieu had a previous life before the one on Earth. The Fallen Hero Zakhart whose soul was crushed into pieces by the Demon King had some of those fragments retrieved by Rodcorte.

Hexwolfx and Paps like this.
  19. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whale Then. byebye spear chan.

0000000 and Paps like this.
  20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, this isn't a spoiler thread, but I'd like you to message me on what exactly this means with regard to the kind of relationship they're supposed to have. Like, why did he do that.

Paps likes this.