LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. ArcDeathLord99

ArcDeathLord99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Current Translator said chapter 93 (I think it was 93, some where around that number) was when he'd be a bit more grown up, so where about 2/3 of the way to a more grown up Van if that any help, and we have a total thrashing inbound to enjoy in the mean time so it all good

2. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    that's god make my blood boil with rage~
    i hope in the end MC could kill that god~

NA2Z likes this.
  3. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on the fence on whether he is really just a clueless prick, or just riling up Van to cause chaos in the new world to break the stagnation. I don't think he is that smart, though.

Paps likes this.
  4. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    who is 'He' you mean? that's prick god? yeah i think he's like ignorant brat who want fast forward + growth cheat for his world.

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that you are liking the storie, yup Rodocorte is the typical Godly character that has no sense of empathy toward been human, he just feel that everything he does is the natural way for things to happen.

Morvian likes this.
  6. Gilgamesh223

Gilgamesh223 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least till volume 5, that is the childhood period if you want to call it such

7. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel has harem tag in it, so far did MC has a girl within his harem? or its just spoiler from translator who read it ahead?

8. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty obvious that when Van grows up he'll be very busy. Even now, he does things that could be consired erotic, but he laments that his body doesn't even produce the hormones that would make him aroused.

WorldMaker, Morvian and Tanhalevi like this.
  9. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, guys I didnt read this for some time, and now while reading I noticed that I cant remember how the "job" thing works. Why is Van able to freely change jobs? If he changes his job from Death Mage to Golem master ( sry, I dont remember exact names) will all bonuses from Death Mage dissapear? Or they just stack with each other and anyone can have as many jobs as he wants?

10. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Once you get to 100 in your current job, you can add a new one. You don't lose the bonuses of the first one, iirc.

11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Muahahahahaha offer more souls to the great eclipse king!

NA2Z and Tanhalevi like this.
  12. pukeofhurl

pukeofhurl The Philosopher

Reading List:
    Link
    aww i really wanted van to make a speech to the invaders looking down on them looks like thats not gonna happen now

Tanhalevi likes this.
  13. H_C_L

H_C_L Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And be like panda when he was shouting from the rooftop in Kung Fu Panda 2? that was a funny scene

Can't wait for more chapters.

14. Shiraori_

Shiraori_ Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

Reading List:
    Link
    Curbstomps like this are boring to read zzzzzz

15. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    i like this novel, its just that seeing woman who saying she want to have his child but she did with other man and talk about it to MC~
    its getting uncomfortable for me~ too much mentioning that until i get sick with it~
    seeing MC getting downhearted the first time he heard that, but now he treat it as normal seeing they treated as monster not human~

16. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's just the Ghouls, a few of us have already established how they can't really be waifus due to thier nature, and are more like sex friends. So I would say more waifu like characters will appear soon, for example Rita and Saria.

Tanhalevi likes this.
  17. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    huh? they were like astral type~ they will get their body back?~

18. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, I would just assume their astral body skill will be high enough where they could do the do, with Van, it's possible. Since they can hold weapons and all that with it.

19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And remember that Van can do the spirit body technique as well, wonder how doing the did in that states works???:hmm::hmm:

Tanhalevi and Morvian like this.
  20. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van is not allowed to get existing jobs, so every time he goes for a new job, he gets a job that did not exist so far.

Jobs are basically guideline or in gaming terms, a class. For example, a mage, rogue, warrior and so on. Jobs are used to get a bonus in stats, new passive skills and other skills. It is like Van could already use golems but when he got the job for golems, he could use better golem, his stats improved and he got other bonus stuff.
    Basically, Van without a job he reached lvl 100 and with each level he would increase his basic stats and other skills. Unfortunately, Van could not get a new job in Mirg nation.... so luckily now, he can get a new job. So, he can get to rank 100 always increasing his basic stats, get a new job, increase his stats with each level, then get a new job and keep doing that.

Considering the bonus he gets on specific stats depending on his job, the passive skills he can get with unique jobs, unique skills and then with each new job he can level up and increase his "base" stats. Overall, Van could not do that before but the humans in Mirg nation could. Even the priest that killed his mother has had multiple jobs, which shows his strength. Most people have multiple jobs and now Van and his underlings can finally get new jobs and increase their strength.

GloomUnderNight and Paps like this.