LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually if I am not wrong Quatro would be a male word, cause Portuguese doesn't have neutral words, every word is either male or female. While some can be used for either genders...

Tho I am not good with grammar so I am not sure...

ElefantVerd likes this.
  2. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares, it's all just moon runes and ooga boogas.

3. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Neutral gender? No such thing in portuguese. All substantives have a gender, even if the thing doesn't have one. All numbers are "male".

4. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it's from my point of view that all number is Neutral. so it's not from portuguese point of view.

From my point of view, it's Neutral Gender, but it will change when it put on Female or Male, like named Female Android "Eins", in that case it become Female. as for the ship, because it not have gender, so we must wait until the Ghost Ship learn the Skill that let it Materialized a Humanoid form. But Because it's undead and want to please it's master, there is 90% chance for it to create a Hot Female Body.

So Just let's wait a bit for 10-100 chapter? well, until the Ghost Ship have that skill

Oda Nobunaga
    [​IMG]

A Female Singer named Susan Kay Quatro / Suzi Quatro https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzi_Quatro

And they called her Quatro

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    ElefantVerd likes this.
  5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    That source is very outdated. Brazil alone now has 210 million inhabitants. Angola has 30 and portugal about 10. So, yeah, other countries added up makes for 270 million. Search on google again and you will see another link from november 2018. There, Portuguese is ranked 6th. But about your point of it being widespread, as in non-native speakers, then we can only really call English, Russian and French widespread languages and by a huge margin.

Chinese and Hindi are only that far in the top because the countries themselves are huge. Spanish is there because it has lots of countries speaking it as official language. Malay is there because many of the surrounding countries speak it too, so I wouldn’t consider it widespread as it is focused on a single region of the globe.

I guess there are many ways to look at that. Portuguese has countries in South America, Europe and Africa speaking it, so I call it widespread. Following that logic, Spanish is widespread too. So I guess it depends on what you consider widespread.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Bielt and jubjub3000 like this.
  6. Felki

Felki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In portuguese all numbers are "male", but names of persons can be conjugated in others forms, so its possible to be a female ship

7. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Quatro is happy with this discussion about its name. Vandalieu is only looking with dead, inexpressive eyes. I think he is interested.

jemini likes this.
  8. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?! No chapter today?
    I thought Yoshi is going for an 7 out of seven.
    Only two more chapters would be needed!

Paps likes this.
  9. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right? I was even preparing my boipussy for him.

Hey, I just thought of this. If Amemiya Hiroto has a cheat that gives him all the elemental affinities, doesn't that mean he can also use the death attribute if he tries?

jubjub3000 likes this.
  10. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    No. His affinities were given individually (as in not a skill called “All Attribute Affinity”), and he just has all because he got Van’s affinities too. If such a skill was generated for Amemyia, then it was a condensation of the affinities he got before, not a direct gift from Rodcorte. Plus, at the point where the blessing were given, Death Atributte had not been discovered and even now Rodcorte has no control over it. This means Rodcorte couldn’t have given him death atribute magic. So no, he wouldn’t be able to use it.

Claus likes this.
  11. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    While Waiting, Let's Watch how Van use the best part organs and material to create her Mom Body

Fullmetal Alchemist Ending song. Maybe it can be used again for Death Mage if it get Animated:blobhero:

12. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    une is actually feminine, wheras un is masculine. Aside from that I do agree that numbers don't really have any meaning beyond what they are asigned to.

13. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Proud Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    About the name, hopefully, with source it's easier to make a definitive argument.

Here is the RAW: パウヴィナに聞かれたヴァンダルーは、暫く考えた後スペイン語で四を表す言葉を口にした。由来は勿論、四隻の異なる船のパーツを使って造った幽霊船だからである。

The highlighted word is Spain, this mean it's based on the spanish word, which is Cuatro (One can check the internet if not a native). Yes, those who read the MTL like me got to see Quattro most of the time, but that's MTL, Cuatro is the correct name, there is no doubt about that, cause that's the spanish word.

This is the Katakana used: クワトロ (Kuwatoro), does Quatro works for this Katakana? Yes, however, considering the source of the name is given as being a spanish number, not a portuguese, italian, french, german, or an unknown Origin nation language (Like Pauvina's name, which is based in Origin), there is no doubt it's Cuatro.

The amazing thing is that, it isn't German, Japanese usually love to use German...

--------------

Anyway, things are getting in motion now, the Eclipse promised by Alda happened, as such, things will change in the Amid Empire. It's ironic that Alda uses the symbol of his enemy, the Eclipse King, though. :x

Bielt and jubjub3000 like this.
  14. Teutates

Teutates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any thought on what the title could mean of the new novel ?

"The Transgressor's Fetal"

Google translate gave the same title. but is it a saying that its his first movement or something ?
    Because it sounds really strange.

15. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we must forever shun Yoshi now, for he has brought shame upon his family for nine generations.

16. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What, why? Yoshi used cuatro in the translation.

jubjub3000 likes this.
  17. jubjub3000

jubjub3000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

18. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind. Shun me, then.

19. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed. for nine generations at that.
    Now, excuse me while I go pray to my Van altar for more chapters. getting so many doses in a row has left me a bit more shaken now with the withdrawal.

20. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    New Novel?